Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
The hotel has shared her reel on their instagram1 They seem to have a few instahuns that have stayed- its a very insta friendly hotel- great views, family friendly etc :rolleyes:
But like most good hotels in Cornwall this time of year its also very ££££! I wonder if they'll explore Cornwall or do what they normally do and just stay in the hotel and in the pool!

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't it take hours to drive up from Essex? We flew when we went to Edinburgh as it was about 45 mins flight and cost about £60 return. No brainer to fly if you live in the south surely?
Maybe I suppose...although we have always just driven and made an adventure out of long trips. Taking turns driving staying overnight to refresh etc. And I thought it would cost more than that to fly. I hadn't ever thought of flying anywhere within the UK

thatinstalife22

She put on the internet the other day how Caleb gets into bed, which was a belly wiggle type move. Whilst he might have been happy for her to film it, she's the adult and needs to think about his peer group who may well now be watching her reels/tiktok. Plus goodness knows whatever random weirdos out there who get to see all this personal stuff about her kids.
That was a breakdancing move known as the worm or the caterpillar

She’s going to run out of content all together soon, as the boys are all getting big and the house is done … what next? Just endless holidays? I think she was best as a young children mummy blogger .. she should have gone out on a high and got a part time job in marketing or something 😂 somewhere bland, with “posh” lunches out entertaining clients.
What's next is a box of harribo... Just what your mother-in-law and mate want as a thanks 🤔😂😂 If I dropped off a small box of harribo to one of my mates they'd be like wtf. She must be despo for the funds to be trying to promote that. Somethings gotta pay the school fees... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pilpil55

Batch cooking or dump bags ( what a horrible name) have been around for a while now. They might be convenient but it certainly doesn’t look appetising, what she calls beef bourguignon would be really bland once cooked as she hardly puts any flavouring. Now I understand her story about gaining so many followers after that famous reel, she was pissed off about the comments 🤣🤣

Pilpil55

Do we think she's preggers, showing some new gym wear she looks slightly plumper than usual. Wouldn't suprise me, would build her content before she dries up
no I really don’t think she is but her weight does fluctuate a lot. It could be more muscle too as she had a part time trainer.

Sweet&Sassy

I just can't get over her dress sense. The sort of dress I'd have loved if I was 6 years old paired with fugly designer hiking sandals.

See Matalan are still using all these influencers (Emz, Lucie Houchin, Kerry whelpdale) who never wear, ou6t shop at Matalan, until they are paid to do so.
Omg that’s horrendous 🤣

Chaboogy

I've not watched her for so long now I hadn't realised how desperate she looks...might be a really bad photo, but she looks to me like someone mid to late 40's trying hard to look like still in her 30's...all the botox etc, and filters, layers of makeup, drawn on eyebrows, she's fooling no-one...

ETA she'd look so much better with a fringe cut in, it'd soften her whole face...and stop with all the fakeness....

Satsuke

Their hotel literally offers day trips to Chinchen Itza, my friend and I did it and we ended up being put on a Spanish speaking bus so literally didn’t get any of the history info but it was still a really good (albeit long) day trip. Why would you go all the way across the world to never leave the hotel. Are they scared of experiencing other cultures or something