Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frickaholic88

haha i rushed to this page when i saw all the marvel stuff gone! it was dripping in it and now nowhere in sight! pure salesperson that will flog anything! goes to show nothing about her is genuine anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I have only just discovered this thread but have known about her (Emily) for quite a while. This scrounging, up her own arse woman really grates on me with her better than anybody else attitude. Don't her subscribers think that even though they worship her she probably looks down her nasally sounding nose at them. Personally I think she should get a proper job instead of churning out the endless shite videos in which she makes out she is some kind of domestic goddess and not someone who steals content from other You Tubers etc. As for the wimp she calls a husband he should grow a pair of balls. I can guarnatee those boys are going to grow up being a bunch of wimps too.

• Haha

AnnaFleur

Sort of off topic, but here I was thinking Emily was cleaning other people's houses out of the goodness of her own heart..... Let's all laugh together.
Has she always put "Brought you by Flash and Viakal"?

Also, I'm sure it's been mentioned here about how Emily actually hates cleaning and employs a cleaner to properly clean her home, so this cleaning other people's homes is purely just an ad to promote P&G products?

• Heart

Gingysmummy

Jackson made £40 from selling used toys , how about showing the boy to think of others and donate to charity , she’s doing him no favours by not teaching him how to be kind and gracious. Also can he not ride a bike? My just turned 7 year old has been riding a bike without stabilisers since age 4

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I don’t know how she gets people to agree to her filming when she’s so rude and patronising.
Not everyone has massive houses and not everyone sells their children’s lives on line to pay for it. So think on that Emily Norris. You are no better than anyone else!

Satsuke

Is she serious in her new video?
'Jackson was 2 when we went into Lockdown'
Erm no love he wasn't, more like 3 and a half, 4 that September. Why does she just lie constantly?
Omg she’s been doing that forever it’s so annoying. He’s not a pandemic baby, stop using that as an excuse for his laziness and bad behaviour.

She would really do anything to make a few pounds. Implying that J still wets the bed. If he does that's his own business. Not to be broadcasted to the world.

• Angry

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
My guess of Cornwall was right!! Weather forecast is not good for most if the week though! I’m fairly near to Cornwall and weather is pretty rainy til Friday where they are! Maybe they’ve just gone for BH w/e?
Apologies to any Tattlers in the area but I hope it pisses it down for the duration of the Norris’s #kindlygifted stay.

• Haha

Raa

VIP Member
I’ll just stick to the hot chocolate powder in the cupboard and buying some squirty cream if we wanna go wild 😜

• Haha

OliviaPope

I think he has additional needs but she doesn't want to admit to the public but ge still is a brat
She can’t cope with him the exact same way she couldn’t open with Caleb around the same age. She’s unable to put any boundaries in for the 2 youngest and just giggles when the do stuff they shouldn’t or gets Matt to deal with it.

I’m sure it didn’t help he was still put in a buggy at 5 years old and constantly glued to an iPad.

***BVR***

Has anybody seen her Instagram post about going to clean for an elderly man, the look of disgust when she said about going back today to tackle the bathroom, she looked utterly repulsed, i wouldnt want her going to my relatives with that attitude. 😡

Reactions: 12

Aqgirl

Emily, get off your sun louger and go see your mum. So many holidays and yet no visits to her family.

Millie2023

Jackson told her she looked fat in her bikini, with a 🤣 emoji.

I hope they address his behaviour before he says that to someone else and they don’t find it so “🤣

• Wow

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Why has she cut her kids pancakes up into tiny pieces?! They aren't tiny babies anymore. Surely they are peed off at her doing that?! She's a bizarre woman.
Even the youngest should be perfectly able to cut up a pancake and a few strawberries by now. She makes those children look ridiculous.

yeoooo

Wow just watched the Edinburgh blog and cant believe what she kept in of that poor boy. He was clearly heartbroken when the girl left yet she showed him upset and the wee brat Jackson making crying noises and she ignores it. Good luck Emily - not the miss perfect mum eh!! How about you put down the camera and control your son and be emotionally available for your other son