Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
It's bad enough that the kids expect to go away once every school holiday as it is...but this is ridiculous
I can't believe in her Q&A yesterday when someone asked 'are you going on a summer holiday?' she answered "yes Mallorca" without even mentioning the week in Cornwall. Is that not holiday enough for the Norris Bros?! Do they need a plane and tackle box of snacks for it to count?

Reactions: 14

Camperfan

VIP Member
We are at the end of the 2nd week of school hols so far for the Norris'
- gifted trip to Latitude festival
- weekend at fancy place with outdoor pool
- gifted trip to Legoland
- gifted snacks/clothes for Tesco/Disney channel
- gifted trip to see Elemental (for Jackson, assume the other two weren't interested) and
- potentially gifted stay in Cornwall

Wonder what's next for Essex's most spoilt boys? Surely there's a foreign holiday at some point, or has she not been gifted one this summer!

• Wow
  • Haha
Guys, it’s going to be really hot this weekend in the UK, so I’ve just been panic messaging my local hot tub company to quickly supply me with a hot tub. It was touch and go for a while but luckily I’ve got one, phew. Not sure how I would’ve coped with a perhaps a paddling pool. But now I can get into my heated hot tub and enjoy the “view” from it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 My god.

• Sad
  • Haha

VallegGirl

I don't watch Emz videos. My life is too short and watching them would make it even shorter. For thr life of me I can't think what people see in her. IMO she's utterly fake (fake hair, fake tan, fake nails, fake accent, fake personality), utterly devoid of compassion for others (i.e. she could gift things shr has in excess but sells them instead), selfish, self-centred, boring, banal, facile and greedy. I got that from about the 5 videos I ever watched.

Are you sure Fraser's at a private school? He sat the 11+ and passed so I assumed he'd be going to the non fee paying grammar school. She's also paying to have Caleb tutored for the 11+ although lately we've been spared the vlogs on the company she uses.

I can well imagine the entertainment value she provides for the teachers/parents!
He is indeed, I have 4 children there, one being in her son's year and have had the 'pleasure' of her presence in and around the school. She gives off a bad presence in person but online is all glory and fake it till you make it...
Academics comes easy to her first born and he is very sporty so has both of what the school require, her second child not so much, I'd be surprised if he got offered a place or passed the 11+, he must have another year yet to prepare as I think his just going into year 6?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
H
Has Emily never taught her children respect. Jackson is literally sitting on a Christmas tree decoration. You can have all the money in the world....travel the world etc but those children will be ruined for life of she doesn't get a grip on reality and teach them the basics.
He's always been a total horror. One of the older boys (his name escapes me) is OK, but the rest of the family, including their childish father, are overgrown brats. This started way before they got even more snooty with their big house, so I dread to think what they're like now

ZowieN

Has anyone seen her latest reel where she cuts up Jackson’s pancakes!!! The boy is 8 this September. I know this as my child was born in the same year 🤦🏼‍♀️
She was cutting up Fraser's beans on toast into tiny pieces not long ago and he's 13!! 🤣 I remember someone commenting on it and she was really passive aggressive about it

• Haha
  • Wow

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
There’s 6 years between these 2 photos! She looks really pretty in the one where she’s just had Jackson. Much more natural. She looks like she’s aged 15-20 years not 6
232AA522-DD31-4FE5-A146-E2B86B979196.png
F3FDFE47-7937-4C69-9A32-3F36CFCBC88F.jpeg
in the one from today! It’s a shame because she doesn’t need Botox and crappy hair extension she needs a good cut and a fringe to cover the boiled egg forehead!

• Wow
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He's a product of his upbringing. Spoilt, over indulged, idolised, and it certainly doesn't help that he lives in the Trueman Show with matt the twat and Ming the egg head. Emily can't let go of him being her baby she's pathetic. And it's going to harm him in the future. That's how narcs are created.

• Heart
  • Sad

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Yet another holiday for the Norris family. Do they ever stay at home in the holiday anymore?
I don’t know why they got a dog - well I do …. Content! But they are always going away and they never take the dog. I wonder who looks after it? Matt’s mum?
Off again and doing some thing different and wants us to guess??! Piss off you plastic bitch, no one cares.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Why has she cut her kids pancakes up into tiny pieces?! They aren't tiny babies anymore. Surely they are peed off at her doing that?! She's a bizarre woman.

• Haha

clm198

I was watching her old videos when she was pregnant with Jackson and she’s soooo different!! So much more relatable and down to earth
Ah who can forget Jackson’s gender reveal whek she was so disappointed she cried but tried to cover it up lol

• Haha

Satsuke

She thinks “under 5” means 5years and 364 days old. Never understood the obsession with making it seem like you have soooo many young kids, like you chose to have them

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Or that they will all have partners full stop!
Can you imagine anything worse than going to centerparcs with your partner, his parents, siblings, their partners. She really has some warped ideas but the root of it all is that beyond her kids she has nothing. No hobbies, seemingly no real world friends, just the dog which is her 4th baby (or 5th if Matt is also classed as one of her kids).

• Haha