Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
Emily still blaming lockdown for Jackson not being able to swim. Apparently he had no swimming lessons for 2/3 years, that's nothing to do with lockdown, that was her and Matt not continuing with lessons. My child is about 1.5 years younger than Jackson, they have their 50m and is 3/4 there to getting their 100m badge. Her friend who is also 5 got their 100m badge too. Yes, there was a couple of periods that the pools were closed, but as soon as the outdoor pools were open we were swimming every week until lessons restarted. It's like she can't accept her child isn't the best at something and has to make an excuse.

Reactions: 14

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think she has become really boring. The house "Reno" was not like other instagrammers do, who do it well. Hers is basically a series of before and after shots. She used a (crap) interior designer so there was no "Come with me while I choose bathroom fittings etc?"It was all done by the designer which makes it really boring. Not say she should be tiling, ripping up floors etc and doing it all themselves, but its just here's the before and here's the after- boring and beige!
Now she either posts endless pictures of her remodelled house or its an advert of them off on ANOTHER holiday or out to dinner/day out.
She's become really boring and unrelatable.

Reactions: 14

Gingysmummy

Off to Bali next!!!
it’s ridiculous it makes normal people fell absolutely shit , I haven’t had my hair cut for a year as I can’t afford it and I work, I’m fed up selling stuff on vinted and eBay just to make ends meet . I consider myself as frugal as can be

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Gingysmummy

I’ve never seen such a fake bunch of women in my life , they looked like sone kind of creepy stepford wife’s! Since when has Emily every shown a love for outdoor swimming? How about regatta actually gifting them to real hard working people that do like to wild swim like myself? I will never buy any off there clothing again whist they give to you fakers

• Sad

ZowieN

Could her latest reel be any more braggy. Literally don't know why I follow her she's so irritating with her picture perfect house and life.
It's funny because I used to really like Emily's videos and I enjoyed them through lockdown and homeschooling as we have kids of similar ages. But I stopped watching completely about 2 years ago as I couldn't stand her anymore with the bragging and fakeness. Although I still read here for my own amusement! Pretending to have these 'realistic' cleaning routines to help the average mum when in reality she has cleaners. Not addressing Matt giving up work to be a full time house husband. And I feel mean because they are only children but her kids are the most annoying spoilt brats now 🫢 and she babies them beyond belief

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A bit like Elle Darby who made a huge deal about being "invited" to the TV awards...she went all out with a ballgown like a wedding dress, and was sat in the peasants section where she needed a telescope to see the stage 🤣🤣 what a bunch of egotistical dickheads influencers are

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Call me weird but I just use the knife I used to slice the cheese 🤷 her hacks seem to make things more complicated than they need to be. Plus they must include an #aff link to a product (which you undoubtedly don't need).
The hover board - she's shown him on that a few times when they've been at the park. Her other two are sporty but by being in the buggy so long Jackson has ended up lazy. I've yet to see him ride his own bike on their centre parks trips, he's always in a child seat on the back of Emzs bike.

• Haha
Has Emily never taught her children respect. Jackson is literally sitting on a Christmas tree decoration. You can have all the money in the world....travel the world etc but those children will be ruined for life of she doesn't get a grip on reality and teach them the basics.

• Sad

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s dressing like she’s in her early 20’s and it does not suit a woman in her mid/late 40’s at all.

Her style is all over the place, one minute she’s dressing like a colonial woman who’s about to churn butter and the next she’s dressing like a teen.

• Haha

Jama1990

Not as much rage as Jax the brat licking his plate at a restaurant. Who allows their kid to do that?

• Wow
  • Sick

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I love that she still has the lion toy on the radiator in Jackson’s room covering where the decorators didn’t line up the wall paper. You just know that if it hadn’t been a freebie she would have made them redo it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Wow she's been signed up by some agency with some BIG names on their books- Gary Barlow, Fearne Cotton,Alex Jones and lots of others- how on earth does Mrs Plastic Egghead who's content is beyond dull (but not beyond telling the world her youngest son wets the bed)get signed by them?! She is so fake these days its unreal.
Most of her "hacks" are nicked form other people!

Bet she ends up with some TV slot which she will be over the moon with because fame is all she's interested in! And she doesn't care how she gets it- selling her kids births, lives, and bedwetting with thousands- if it makes money and gets her seen she will do it!

Mab1994

Chatty Member
The look on Jackson’s face in her stories when he sees her filming him! While I’m not surprised as I would be annoyed to be constantly being filmed, he does not look like a pleasant child at all. It looks as if he launches himself at his mum just as she hastily switches off. What a brat.
I am quite a children lover, but i really cannit stand Baby Jacks, he is a right twat sad to say

• Haha