Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smoothie

More importantly, why is she telling the internet that her 7 year old sleeps with her? There's something really creepy about showing your children regularly on the internet AND then showing their bedrooms. I'd be so creeped out as a teen to know that millions of strangers regularly see inside my bedroom, that violation of privacy is intense for a growing child.

Reactions: 16

tatty_boggle

Just coming over here, as used to watch Emily when she first started - and she seemed way more humble then.
But then it deteriorated and I stopped watching, as they just seemed like brag vlogs.
Recently tried watching one vlog and WTAF has she done to her face? 😳
She’s clearly had lots of Botox and she was naturally pretty before 🙅‍♀️
Matt is a condescending twat and her kids are extremely spoilt - the youngest has horrible behaviour, and as people above have said, she massively baby’s him 🙈

Reactions: 16

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Christ do they ever have one school holiday when they don’t go away? They went skiing in Geneva then Centreparcs plus her big reveal of the Gift Wrapping station Ffs Emily could you brag anymore. Honestly get a bloody grip woman. Why not try paying it forward occasionally instead of constant bragging. Never does a single thing for other people. Her YouTube series of cleaning /organising other people’s homes didn’t last. She was too snobby and it showed, plus she got other people to do the scut work.
She is just an awful show off with zero content.

Reactions: 15

TheABCFamily

Why does she legit just lie after lie?

"At one point I had 3 kids under 5" no Emily you never had 3 kids under 5. Fraser was in Year 1 when you had Jackson, therefore, he was very much 5, almost 6! Is she fucking okay?

• Haha
  • Heart

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Jackson dancing on her stories. I'm not sure I'd be happy for my 6 year old to be dancing with his arse like that for strangers.

• Sad

Mumney

Does her husband work for her now? Has he officially chopped off his balls and handed them over to the breadwinner and signed up to be an extra with the kids?

• Haha

Pilpil55

Is she serious in her new video?
'Jackson was 2 when we went into Lockdown'
Erm no love he wasn't, more like 3 and a half, 4 that September. Why does she just lie constantly?
He was born in September 2016 and the first lockdown happened in March 2020. She did say before that maths wasn’t her strong suit 🤣

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I always get the impression she’s scared to tell Jackson in case he kicks off big time as a result. He definitely is a spoilt little brat as he was babied for so long by Emily.
Caleb seemed genuinely upset at saying goodbye to his friend. Why wouldn’t you keep that private -sharing his emotions to thousands of people is mean. I cannot imagine using my child as content like that. It actually really sad that is doesn’t even OCCUR to Emily to keep that private. But then she’s sold their entire childhood online for financial gain and a big house so why am I surprised.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
What do we think of her new hair guys? 🙄 Same straggly rats tails but a weird beige blonde half way down the length and a lank unblended platinum bit on top. Apparently she can’t have it cut shorter as her boys say it would make her look like a ‘Karen’. What rude children you have Emily. Firstly, calling women ‘A Karen’ is a way of telling them to shut up and as a mother of boys you should be actively discouraging such talk and secondly make it clear it’s your hair and you’ll do what you want to it. They are going to make dreadful husbands and partners in the future, expecting their partners to do exactly what they want just like mummy always did.

• Heart

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her latest reel where she cuts up Jackson’s pancakes!!! The boy is 8 this September. I know this as my child was born in the same year 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Her latest reel "POV - you're a busy mum having some much needed me time". Oh do F off Emily, you have 6 or so hours of "me time", your husband too, every mon-fri whilst your not so young anymore kids are all at school and you don't rush off to jobs.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
So basically, she let him stand outside there house and beg for money in exchange for some old stuffed toys?!! I don't believe for one minute this was Jackson's idea. Either she saw someone else's child doing it and copied or she thought it up to use as content. Either way she shouldn't be proud of him, she should be teaching him that they are kids with nothing and it would be nice to donate them instead. But then this is Emily who is as greedy as her forehead is huge!

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I find it really very distatesful that she has an ad up for bedtime nappy pants, featuring her 7 year old child and very strongly implying that he is still wet at night. Yes she says that it's normal and so on which it absolutely is but would any 7+ year old kid be happy for their mum to broadcast it like that? I find her really tone deaf very frequently but this has tipped me into rage.... While Matt has the 'will they ask in a job interview?' mantra about milestones baby Jacks future employers won't need to ask as it's out there, permanently, on the internet for all and sundry to see.

Sickening
Yeh I also thought it was a strange ad and they should have used someone with a toddler. It definitely comes across that Jackson wets the bed at night but Emily will do anything for money even if that means embarrassing her child!!

• Angry
  • Sad

AnnaFleur

Sorry, this is off topic, but has anyone seen her video where she shows off her boot room?

I showed my partner, and he almost had an aneurysm, why is the "boot room" in the MIDDLE of the house? Surely that completely defeats the whole purpose of having somewhere to take off muddy shoes, boots, and outdoor wear? The whole point of a boot room is to make sure muddy shoes and boots don't have to go through the house to be taken off, it's just done at the door/hallway.

Don't even get me started on the colour, it's a lovely colour combination, but it doesn't match anything in their home at all. I was in awe when I saw the dark green/brown colours across from the white wood/marble gift wrapping station. It just doesn't work together at all, and I don't understand how she doesn't see that, especially as someone who is apparently into home decor as much as she claims she is. The part of their house reminds of IKEA, where you can see all the different styles of furniture and the different colours they come in... Like just pick one. Lmao

There's just far too much happening colour wise in their home, the kitchen, yes it's lovely and I do like the colour but then round the corner they have that little bar that's a random shade of green?? Then the "boot room" which is ANOTHER shade of green, then their pantry is what, navy?? Almost chocked when she said Matt has an eye for colour... well yeah, if he can only see in shades of grey.

• Heart

Aqgirl

What this about 7 year olds danger napping, not something that's ever caused me an issue. She's baby-ing the world's biggest baby again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

sj25

The youngest looks like he has such a stinking attitude on him! Always so cocky looking and don’t get me started on that yoda being in all the family photos because she just cannot say no to the golden boy! Really irritates me 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 14