Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Bali makes sense if she's part Aussie. It's a popular Aussie destination (even though it's so far from UK)
---

Wait is she part Aussie or part Canadian I can't remember lol ignore me
Canadian. Although moved here at 14 and puts on a fake accent for social media platforms. If you watch Jackson’s birth video you hear her true voice -much more Essex twang!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Exactly, apart from the sunshine she could be at a multiplex in Milton Keynes. So boring, so predictable. We all knew it would be an all inclusive and they wouldn't leave the resort. Not even gone off site to try somewhere different to eat. She mentioned having teppanyaki on NYE so not even sure how much local food they are trying whilst in the resort! Jackson probably having chicken nuggets and chips daily and sat glued to his iPad 🥱
They had teppanyaki and they went back to the room to play UNO on NY eve on holiday on Mexico!!! Really? Im sure the hotel had some entertainment/party going on? All the kids are old enough to stay up and celebrate rather than spend the evening their room They're so bloody dull and boring.

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
What a strange thing to allow your child to do… I “sold” a few toys to a friend once when I was a kid and my mum went ballistic…

the only thing she’s teaching those kids is greed.

Whatamidoing

Busy working mum who get a free hour do not organise their cling film drawer or clean already gleaming floor or table!!!! She’s not the only one at all but makes me so annoyed when the mess isn’t messy or dirty!! I know I shouldn’t watch and should get on with my own sh*t but I’ll blame the breastfeeding scrolling.

I did genuinely used to enjoy her content when the kids younger but with boys older, at school and (rightly) doing chores plus two adults at home and limitless bank balance, I just compare and despair. I need to stop but like a guilt habit!

• Heart

Pilpil55

It’s basically a storage unit for all her wrapping paper. Who in their right mind would stand in front of a cupboard to wrap their Christmas or birthday presents? The surface is too small too so not practical. She seems to think every idea she has is groundbreaking and Matt has apparently an eye for renovations 🥴

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Surely this cannot be a surprise to them any more? They're on holiday multiple times per year, I'd have been more surprised if they weren't away over the Christmas break 🙄. What's our bets on destination?
She said somewhere hot so I’m guessing Thailand or the Caribbean perhaps. Strange that she never takes the boys to visit her family in Canada though.

curious.alice

Ffs a massive cupboard just for gift wrapping? Some people really live on a different planet

we don’t even have that much space for pantry items let alone just for gift wrapping

never seen someone with that many different shaker units in their house. It’s like a showroom at this point!

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Funny how she looks quite different when someone else takes a picture and she can’t edit or use her stupid filters
The absolute state of the pair of them! Matt the hat looks like an extra from Kevin and Perry go large and she looks like one of the dolls that sit on loo roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Just watched her birth video 6 years ago. She is SO approachable and relatable. Her accent sounds 100% Essex. Absolutely no Canadian twang at all. What happened? Why is she now a robot?
My assumption is she did it to try her give her something ‘unique’ and to appeal to a US/Canadian audience too and now it’s become a habit she can’t break. She was so much more natural and real a few years ago. Now she’s a stuck up cow who thinks she’s better than anyone else.

AliEG

Does anyone else find a bit weird the “friendship” between Caleb and the other girl? Not sure I would push for them to spend time together in such an structured way. Maybe it is me, and I am weird, but I don’t think I would have done it. What other parents think? Is Emily implying that they are bff/gff? How old is Caleb, 10 years old?

Satsuke

I feel like they’re doing it to just “check” countries off their list, and maybe to make followers envious. The comments on her posts are hilarious, asking her for reviews and such. Yeah you can have a review….of a hotel

frickaholic88

I find her content so unrelatable now. She's not honest and transparent like she used to be. I've always found it odd that she doesn't even mention or address Matt now working anymore, well he obviously does work now but for her brand. She never mentions menace grooming so presume he sold it / left? unless i missed something. I've found I stop watching her videos after about 5 mins. who buys a cap per outfit?!
---
she used to be this lovely down to earth mum who had a relatable house and lovely family life but now it's brag brag brag money money money. I loved the simple vlogs like getting a coffee and getting nails redone and some household chores before pick up but now it's just unrealistic instragram crap

gee13

VIP Member
Could her latest reel be any more braggy. Literally don't know why I follow her she's so irritating with her picture perfect house and life.