Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FLIPPING HECK! She is waaaaay out of touch! A gift wrapping station?! Why even share it online, the majority of people in the UK don't have the money or space for that. There's just no need to share. It's a bloody lovely cupboard, wish I had that quality in my utility room, in face it could probably replace all of my utility cupboards it's that big.
It’s not even in her utility room, it’s just another unit they put in to fill the space between her lounge and hallway

Reactions: 5
It’s basically a storage unit for all her wrapping paper. Who in their right mind would stand in front of a cupboard to wrap their Christmas or birthday presents? The surface is too small too so not practical. She seems to think every idea she has is groundbreaking and Matt has apparently an eye for renovations 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not even in her utility room, it’s just another unit they put in to fill the space between her lounge and hallway
Yes, I did see it's a random space, but the quality of the unit is like a bespoke top of the range kitchen cupboard quality. It's huge and would fill my utility. Never could I justify that amount of money on a random cupboard in a hall that doesn't really serve a purpose.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I did see it's a random space, but the quality of the unit is like a bespoke top of the range kitchen cupboard quality. It's huge and would fill my utility. Never could I justify that amount of money on a random cupboard in a hall that doesn't really serve a purpose.
Thiiiiis. A nice console table with a vase of flowers would have been lovely. She’s got a massive kitchen island where she can wrap (gifted, let’s face it - thinking of the gifted Lego box Jackson found) presents.

it’s like that odd vanity unit/dressing table she put in one of the bedrooms… made out of shaker cupboards and a quartz/granite worktop with a bit sticking up against the wall. Such an odd choice for a vanity unit as it looks like it belongs in a kitchen!
---
A bespoke unit like that will easily set you back £2k-£3k…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The more I think about it, this actually seems quite impractical. The rolls hanging in the middle… you’d have to unroll them all the way out of the unit to be able to angle the scissors right to cut off a piece. Generally much easier to unroll so that you can cut a piece off vertically rather than horizontally.

fully aware I am overthinking this, but this has triggered some kind of inexplicable rage within me today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not as much rage as Jax the brat licking his plate at a restaurant. Who allows their kid to do that?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Christ do they ever have one school holiday when they don’t go away? They went skiing in Geneva then Centreparcs plus her big reveal of the Gift Wrapping station Ffs Emily could you brag anymore. Honestly get a bloody grip woman. Why not try paying it forward occasionally instead of constant bragging. Never does a single thing for other people. Her YouTube series of cleaning /organising other people’s homes didn’t last. She was too snobby and it showed, plus she got other people to do the scut work.
She is just an awful show off with zero content.

Reactions: 15
She babies Jackson so much. I’m pretty sure her older two didn’t have tag along bikes at 7.5 years old! There were children younger than him on their own bike… just let him have his own, how ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Christ do they ever have one school holiday when they don’t go away? They went skiing in Geneva then Centreparcs plus her big reveal of the Gift Wrapping station Ffs Emily could you brag anymore. Honestly get a bloody grip woman. Why not try paying it forward occasionally instead of constant bragging. Never does a single thing for other people. Her YouTube series of cleaning /organising other people’s homes didn’t last. She was too snobby and it showed, plus she got other people to do the scut work.
She is just an awful show off with zero content.
It’s really crass and tone deaf in the current climate. All showy consumption and no real integrity or depth in the content. You have to be so careful kids don’t get spoilt! I like to go to cafes a lot (they are cheap here in Spain) but even my kids starting demanding a trip to one after school each day, and I had to nip that in the bud as it no longer felt like a treat … goodness knows how demanding they would be if they were used to this lifetsyle of constant holidays and toys … do her kids still get excited for Centre Parcs?!

Reactions: 8
Not having a gift wrapping station was “a deal breaker”? Gosh this just keeps getting better
---
“I don’t really love receiving gifts myself”

Ok no more gifted holidays and stuff then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Emily has been reading here, this will be Jackson’s final year of a tag along bike …. The boy is 7, let him go!

Reactions: 3
Because she uses filters and they are both as vain as each other. Also, what is she wearing in that video???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.