Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may be a brat but it's also perfectly understandable to get annoyed at your every moment being filmed and shared. Her kids get no privacy and she can't help herself filming and sharing.
I wonder if she says they can't have the nice things of they don't play along with her silly reels and things. The older two seem fairly compliant but I can see baby Jackson refusing soon.

Reactions: 10
He is a brat but I can’t actually blame him for getting pissed off with having a camera constantly shoved in his face. Can’t these bloody influencers go for a bleeping walk without filming it just once?!!

Reactions: 10
He's a product of his upbringing. Spoilt, over indulged, idolised, and it certainly doesn't help that he lives in the Trueman Show with matt the twit and Ming the egg head. Emily can't let go of him being her baby she's pathetic. And it's going to harm him in the future. That's how narcs are created.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The look on Jackson’s face in her stories when he sees her filming him! While I’m not surprised as I would be annoyed to be constantly being filmed, he does not look like a pleasant child at all. It looks as if he launches himself at his mum just as she hastily switches off. What a brat.
I am quite a children lover, but i really cannit stand Baby Jacks, he is a right twit sad to say

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The book plug on the table in the latest inst reel🙈🙈🤦🤣
The game she's "created" is actually called scategories. And has been around for years and years. 🙄🙄

Side note. Although she is not fat in the slightest.... She did look rather plump in that reel so mebbies she isn't doing as much as she says and it is all for the gram🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The book plug on the table in the latest inst reel🙈🙈🤦🤣
The game she's "created" is actually called scategories. And has been around for years and years. 🙄🙄

Side note. Although she is not fat in the slightest.... She did look rather plump in that reel so mebbies she isn't doing as much as she says and it is all for the gram🤷🤷
I used to play this game as a child in the 80s, I had no idea she had invented it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He seems such a beauty, I can't listen when she speaks to him she puts on such a baby voice for him it turns my stomach, his not two anymore! She's definitely trying to keep up with the Joneses, I wonder we how long she can keep it up for with hubby being camera man and the kids getting older. The two oldest don't seem to appear as much in her stories or vlogs, everything will slowly die out.
This is so true. It will absolutely all dry up, probably right around the time her boys are all hitting teendom hard and if she thinks there will be no backlash from the boys when they grow up and realise their mother shared so many intimate details of their lives such as their home routines, so many bath times, their bedrooms, every birthday, every holiday, and turned them into the Truman show, for quite literally ANYone to view, she’s way dumber than she looks.

Wait till the boys get girlfriends. Who might point all of this stuff out, that anyone can see. It will be her undoing and she can’t take it back now. Hope the free holidays and toys were worth it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Last evening routine videos was an advert for another meal subscription box !

Doesn’t matter shes used hello fresh for ages,

So untrustworthy and not really hiding it now

Reactions: 5
A gift wrapping station 🤦🏻‍♀️ got to plough that child labour money in somewhere to reduce your tax bill I guess 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so OTT and showy! Who the duck needs one of them, you can’t wrap very well there as not loads of space. Just a waste of money really!

Reactions: 5
Ffs a massive cupboard just for gift wrapping? Some people really live on a different planet

we don’t even have that much space for pantry items let alone just for gift wrapping

never seen someone with that many different shaker units in their house. It’s like a showroom at this point!

Reactions: 12
FLIPPING HECK! She is waaaaay out of touch! A gift wrapping station?! Why even share it online, the majority of people in the UK don't have the money or space for that. There's just no need to share. It's a bloody lovely cupboard, wish I had that quality in my utility room, in face it could probably replace all of my utility cupboards it's that big.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.