Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know anything about guidelines for ads on YouTube? Emily's page is littered with ads for this, that and the other because she simply cannot say no or do any sort of critical thinking. It's just all about the money for her, but none of the titles state they're ads. So, I'm just wondering what the guidelines/ rules are for those?

Might sound petty, but it annoys me a little when YouTubers/influencers post videos clearly advertising a product but don't state it's an ad. Petty I know but it just bug me haha.
it should say at the beginning of the title so that you can decide whether or not to click in the first place. i dont know a single influcener who does it correctly

Reactions: 5
Baby Jax throwing his toys out of the pram when something is not easy! What a shocker !

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s really trying hard to get skinny isn’t she. She seems to be trying so so hard yet looke no different.

Did anyone else spot her saying she brushes Jackson’s teeth for him?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Emily being so relatable again showing off her Rayban, voice activated smart camera sunglasses that she bought specifically for the ski trip… they’re £350. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Emily being so relatable again showing off her Rayban, voice activated smart camera sunglasses that she bought specifically for the ski trip… they’re £350. 🙄
I think it’s an undeclared ad! She’s so braggy though, she needs a big bang back to reality

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think it’s an undeclared ad! She’s so braggy though, she needs a big bang back to reality
She's an absolute twit, I'd love to know how many times a week she's in the gym she goes on about training online as well as with a trainer but yet to see any results, do you think she actually trains or just does it for content. Her form is shocking and I can't say she looks any different from it, must all be for the vlogs. She actually
She’s really trying hard to get skinny isn’t she. She seems to be trying so so hard yet looke no different.

Did anyone else spot her saying she brushes Jackson’s teeth for him?!
I'd love to know how many times a week she is actually in the gym she goes on about training online as well as with a trainer but yet to see any results, do you think she actually trains or just does it for content. Her form is shocking and I can't say she looks any different from it, must all be for the vlogs. She looks very much like her trainer plastic fantastic with a orange tone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she had something done to her eyes?!? She looks SO much older than she is!
I guess you can inject and Botox your eyes so that’s them natural which looks stupid compared to the rest of her frozen face

Reactions: 1
So sad. She should've just got a fringe 😆 Over filled with far too much botox is really aging. I think natural aging or gentle botox looks much better than try-hard-insecure-fake look aging. She's pulled the latter off perfectly 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A fringe is far cheaper!
The story of her in her bloody ginormous office recording a podcast. I take it she has such a huge office/desk as they just have more space than they know what to do with?
Had to laugh at no less than 3 copies of her books as props in her office story😂 It will be an Amazon best sellerf for a week at half price and be in charity shops across the country by November.

• Haha
Do they still have the dog? Just realised I hadn't seen it mentioned in a while - not really a massive follower of hers so sorry if this has been discussed already! 🙈

Reactions: 1
Do they still have the dog? Just realised I hadn't seen it mentioned in a while - not really a massive follower of hers so sorry if this has been discussed already! 🙈
coming to think of it, I haven’t seen the dog for a while.

Oh look what a coincidence - she has posted a story featuring the dog on the school run 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.