Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest flog! She’s wearing a boiler suit! She callEd it a jump suit but it’s a bleeping boilerbsuit! It’s £150!! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
With all the money she has, she still looks like tit most of the time. It’s quite a skill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She looked like a bloody caretaker in that 'jumpsuit' I can't believe she actually wore it out of the house 😣🤣 she needs a stylist ASAP! I can't bare how much she baby's the youngest one, what is he 7? So cringe!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The 80s called and want their recipe back. Cooking with Campbell condensed soup🙄

• Sick
I've never seen anything less credible than her and her children shilling meat free nuggets in a Hungry Horse pub😆 She's a The Ivy Asia meal out type person. It's like when a load of influencers (including Emzz) suddenly loved a Toby Carvery. Surely everyone sees through this shite?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plus a week in Canada 🤯 She has confessed families are complicated so clearly everything not a bed of roses between Emily and her mum.
I hope Bali is actually some exploring/travel and not more long haul just to sit by a hotel pool.

I've been to Bali and it was amazing! We went for our silver wedding anniversary and took our 8 year old son with us who LOVED it! We did so much exploring and he loved every second of it. We hired a fantastic driver for the day and he took us all over the place and we saw so much. Its a GREAT place for kids and hers are old enough to get loads out of it. We stayed at a really lovely 5 * hotel (Thanks to my husbands hotel points we could afford to upgrade to this!) and the staff were so lovely and made such a fuss of our son. I got Bali belly for 2 days and was so ill but the hotel staff were fab and brought extra bottled water, towels and toilet paper(!!) when they found out I was ill. They also changed all our bedding once I had recovered and gave the room a really good clean (probably because I didn't get out of bed for 48 hours except for the loo and they couldn't do the daily tidy etc!! )
I had the BEST massage I have ever had in a tiny massage place down the road from our hotel and they charged me £6 and £3 for a manicure!( I tipped very well as felt bad it was so cheap!) Bet Plastic Emily would only use hotel spa!:rolleyes: And on the beach near our hotel there were lots of little restaurants that did AMAZINg food every evening- it was fab cos we could eat then our son played on the beach it was perfect!
I REALLY hope they don't just sit by the pool and sit on the beach for the entire visit it'll be such a waste. Despite their previous travelling in their 20's they are so BORING on holiday and never go anywhere outside the hotel. There's no point in going to Bali if you're just going to sit by the pool. You might as well have a 2 week AI in Tenerife!
ETA I bet she asked herself that question about if she had any holidays planned so she could brag about Bali!

Reactions: 5
I've been to Bali and it was amazing! We went for our silver wedding anniversary and took our 8 year old son with us who LOVED it! We did so much exploring and he loved every second of it. We hired a fantastic driver for the day and he took us all over the place and we saw so much. Its a GREAT place for kids and hers are old enough to get loads out of it. We stayed at a really lovely 5 * hotel (Thanks to my husbands hotel points we could afford to upgrade to this!) and the staff were so lovely and made such a fuss of our son. I got Bali belly for 2 days and was so ill but the hotel staff were fab and brought extra bottled water, towels and toilet paper(!!) when they found out I was ill. They also changed all our bedding once I had recovered and gave the room a really good clean (probably because I didn't get out of bed for 48 hours except for the loo and they couldn't do the daily tidy etc!! )
I had the BEST massage I have ever had in a tiny massage place down the road from our hotel and they charged me £6 and £3 for a manicure!( I tipped very well as felt bad it was so cheap!) Bet Plastic Emily would only use hotel spa!:rolleyes: And on the beach near our hotel there were lots of little restaurants that did AMAZINg food every evening- it was fab cos we could eat then our son played on the beach it was perfect!
I REALLY hope they don't just sit by the pool and sit on the beach for the entire visit it'll be such a waste. Despite their previous travelling in their 20's they are so BORING on holiday and never go anywhere outside the hotel. There's no point in going to Bali if you're just going to sit by the pool. You might as well have a 2 week AI in Tenerife!
ETA I bet she asked herself that question about if she had any holidays planned so she could brag about Bali!
I LOVE Bali, but it’s a LOOOOOOOONG flight! How long are they going for and is it to celebrate something special? I agree, it’s only worth it if you get out a lot and see a tonne of culture and scenery. If you just want to chill in a lux hotel, half the flight and go to Dubai or even the Balearics have some lush hotels theses days.

Emily is just one huge brag. Showing off her boot room and telling everyone about her multiple luxury holidays while the rest of us are in a cost of living crisis

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t need manifesting to improve her life. What she’s achieved is all down to some well oiled marketing strategies which are not even her own but her agent’s. Nothing magical in there. Her fashion sense is horrendous, she can’t cook and her travelling is awfully boring; I really don’t see any talent there

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t need manifesting to improve her life. What she’s achieved is all down to some well oiled marketing strategies which are not even her own but her agent’s. Nothing magical in there. Her fashion sense is horrendous, she can’t cook and her travelling is awfully boring; I really don’t see any talent there
Classic example of ‘right place, right time’. She was very fortunate to hit on the mummy flogger social media bandwagon just as it was beginning, if she was starting out now it would be a very different story.

Reactions: 10
I LOVE Bali, but it’s a LOOOOOOOONG flight! How long are they going for and is it to celebrate something special? I agree, it’s only worth it if you get out a lot and see a tonne of culture and scenery. If you just want to chill in a lux hotel, half the flight and go to Dubai or even the Balearics have some lush hotels theses days.
Bali makes sense if she's part Aussie. It's a popular Aussie destination (even though it's so far from UK)
---
Bali makes sense if she's part Aussie. It's a popular Aussie destination (even though it's so far from UK)
Wait is she part Aussie or part Canadian I can't remember lol ignore me

---

Wait is she part Aussie or part Canadian I can't remember lol ignore me
Canadian. Although moved here at 14 and puts on a fake accent for social media platforms. If you watch Jackson’s birth video you hear her true voice -much more Essex twang!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Canadian. Although moved here at 14 and puts on a fake accent for social media platforms. If you watch Jackson’s birth video you hear her true voice -much more Essex twang!
She's lived in the UK longer than she did in Canada 🤣 the way she goes on you'd think she'd only been here a year or two!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That 'boot room' why would you have it in the main living area of their home? Who designed the layout of their refurb, it's absolutely shocking and so mismatched

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.