Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people think she treats the youngest like a baby, but I’ve always thought she treats her oldest like he’s older than he is.
She treats him in particular like a performing monkey. She loves that's he's old enough to take direction and be in some of the advertising videos.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t caught up on this thread in a long time but what is going on with her dress sense? She’d do well to hire a stylist.

Reactions: 7
She's never been the strongest dresser tbf, her style is 8 year old girl with night out level makeup and hair

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That cringey recording supposedly done in secret by Jackson of them cuddling on holiday!! They do still love each other everyone. They are couple goals! He hasn’t given up his job to follow her around with a camera!! It’s not all just for the money guys!! 🤥🤥

• Haha
Batch cooking french toast that she will presumably get out of the freezer and not the breakfast fridge? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she's managed by an Influencer company yet still puts out totally tragic tiktoks!
Jeez there's such a thing an Influencer company ? Where does the chain of sad jobs and life choices end 😣 ...mind I haven't had the pleasure of her Tiktoks 👀

Reactions: 1
Jeez there's such a thing an Influencer company ? Where does the chain of sad jobs and life choices end 😣 ...mind I haven't had the pleasure of her Tiktoks 👀
Yeah she's managed by Gleam, and they set the Influencers up with advertising opportunities. They will take a huge cut of the ad money as well.

Seems for Emily they are sending her alot of ads but not doing the work in helping her produce quality content! They're using her as a short term cash cow while letting her content slip and followers decline. Would love to be a fly on the wall in Gleam office meetings where they must discuss how she's a short-term business prospect and which other clients (Mrs Hinch etc) they want to put more effort into.

Every time I watch her in the kitchen it seems very echoey. I presumed having a wooden floor and rugs would have helped to mitigate it. Any ideas on how to get rid of an echo as it making me nervous about renovating a kitchen to be more open plan

Reactions: 2
Every time I watch her in the kitchen it seems very echoey. I presumed having a wooden floor and rugs would have helped to mitigate it. Any ideas on how to get rid of an echo as it making me nervous about renovating a kitchen to be more open plan
Don't build your kitchen in a huge shipping container!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She just hasn't got a clue what's going on in the real world has she?! Its pathetic. I used to like her, she really WAS relatable, not perfect but her cleaning videos were good and motivating. There were signs of genuine fun in that family.......and then they moved and it all went downhill!!
Now its an empty, souless, badly designed, cavernous boring beige house! Even the kids rooms have no personality or normal kid mess! Everything has to be perfect and instagrammable!
My husband and I are comfortably off but we are aware that we need to be careful with the cost of electricity going up and up. We don't have mains gas (I live very rurally!) so we have oil heating and the price of that has doubled recently. DOUBLED! So, yes we have to be careful. Like most people these days.

She really is quite stupid to go on and on about having 3 washing machines or whatever- she's just going to alienate her followers. I know people who are ALREADY struggling and its not even winter yet. She has NO CLUE and makes herself look even more of a complete airhead than she does on her videos!
Honestly I hate stereotypes but she does come across as a "blonde bimbo" especially with that silly giggling she does with Matt. FFS Emily, grow up and get a grip of what its like for for 99% of your followers in the real world instead of constantly bragging.
Has she really got 3 washing machines?

One upstairs in the utility room, one in the pantry so dirty football kit doesn’t have to go through the house 🙄 and one is in the room where they had the temporary kitchen (although it could be a spare drier which is no better).

• Wow
One upstairs in the utility room, one in the pantry so dirty football kit doesn’t have to go through the house 🙄 and one is in the room where they had the temporary kitchen (although it could be a spare drier which is no better).
Omg can’t believe she has 3 that’s shocking!

So is she expecting her son to get out of his dirty football gear in the pantry?! Will she make him enter the house from the back? It makes no sense! I have a teens that do muddy sports and as long as the footwear is removed in the porch going upstairs to get changed doesn't tend to make much mess and they are trained/responsible for bringing the dirty things straight down to the machine when they are done.

So is she expecting her son to get out of his dirty football gear in the pantry?! Will she make him enter the house from the back? It makes no sense! I have a teens that do muddy sports and as long as the footwear is removed in the porch going upstairs to get changed doesn't tend to make much mess and they are trained/responsible for bringing the dirty things straight down to the machine when they are done.
It fits with their way of living perfectly; removing any kind of obstacles by throwing money at it

Yea it makes no sense - just like having a fridge for breakfast instead of walking 2 metres to the main fridge. It’s just ostentatious for the sake of it.

like is she going to make him go around the back of the house and strip in the kitchen? Walking upstairs and putting the kit in the machine or walking through the house to the pantry and putting it on to wash is the same thing in terms of bringing dirty stuff into the house.

Yea it makes no sense - just like having a fridge for breakfast instead of walking 2 metres to the main fridge. It’s just ostentatious for the sake of it.

like is she going to make him go around the back of the house and strip in the kitchen? Walking upstairs and putting the kit in the machine or walking through the house to the pantry and putting it on to wash is the same thing in terms of bringing dirty stuff into the house.
She thinks it makers her look so organised I have my tit together but in actual fact, it makes her look lazy and entitled.

I swear the house is too big for them and they need crap to fill the voids (in more ways than one).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.