Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emz still acting like she has little toddlers!! Her oldest is going to High school/secondary school what ever you call it where you are is there any need for the little snack boxes for kids turning 9 & 12 this year!
& how many snacks do those kids need!? 😵💫 again you don’t have toddlers who you need to desperately entertain and keep quiet!

I agree ... she can travel to another continent to lay down by a pool for 15 days but in a 10 years she can't go to canada to see her sister and other family and old friends.
& she can probably afford it more than her family who is coming for Christmas! Show the boys Canada for goodness sake - I’m surprised she doesn’t want to show the beautiful country to them. Perhaps there isn’t any resorts with a pool and childcare that she likes 🙄

Reactions: 10
Perhaps there isn’t any resorts with a pool and childcare that she likes
The kids don’t go to any kids clubs on holiday, the kids don’t like them apparently but they’ve never been. Their holiday schedule is up at the crack on dawn have the kids ridding up and down the corridors on their scooter suitcases at 6:30am, go down to the pool sit at the same sun loungers for the whole 2 weeks, kids spend the majority of the day on iPads next to the pool, go back to the room at 3pm.

Do you think she forgets she films her life when she comes out with shite like this
A6F2CEE3-3BEF-4177-844F-374465EC926F.jpeg

Emz you filmed J sitting in a bike trailer at centre parks on a iPad when you were cycling through the woods!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
my kids are in front of a screens for about one hour and 30 minutes a day (not at once) and I consider myself very strict about it so her kids probably have 3+ hours a day of a screen time.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's fair to say it's not home just because she's been here 30 years. My mother isn't British and has lived outside of her home country for almost 40 years but it will always feel like home to her. I grew up in another country and that always feels like home to me, even though I have lived out of it longer than in it.

I bet she goes to Disneyland Paris, and I bet she's managed to die in. Disney+ sponsorship too!
Has anyone else followed the renovation? I normally love all home content no matter how much I like/don't like the person but theirs is the longest and most boring I've ever seen.
You haven’t watched Mummy of fours too..that was pretty awful

Gah. This content is getting sickening. Just what the Norris kids need. Another luxury holiday. Gifted to them no doubt. So gross to watch.

So many people struggling at the moment, and her family go on so many holidays as it is. Yay Disney, let’s gift them a 10k trip.I feel this will be the last straw for her viewers who are all dropping off since they started the house build.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I must be a terrible mother as I never packed that amount of snacks for my kids on our many flights between US & UK when we lived in the US! My kids bought maybe one pack of crisps and sweets at the airport.
Water bottles have to be empty on flights I thought?
She’s not actually teaching those kids any life skills. She’s teaching them that mummy has to micro manage every aspect of their life. Endless snacks, magazines etc on flight. Geez there’s in flight entertainment and books- most people survive with that!
Of course bratty Jackson has to have his inflatable bed thing! I’d have thought he’d too big now to fit on it?!
Bet she hires a buggy for him in Disney!
Ugh she’s so fake.
And yes obviously doesn’t give a tit about her family in Canada. Has she seriously not been in 10 years?? Has her mum or sister been over to the UK? If not then her mum will never have met Caleb or Jackson?! That’s really sad.
I think the real story is she doesn’t get on with her mum and they’re not close. But Emz has got to maintain her happy family lifestyle!

Reactions: 12
I must be a terrible mother as I never packed that amount of snacks for my kids on our many flights between US & UK when we lived in the US! My kids bought maybe one pack of crisps and sweets at the airport.
Water bottles have to be empty on flights I thought?
She’s not actually teaching those kids any life skills. She’s teaching them that mummy has to micro manage every aspect of their life. Endless snacks, magazines etc on flight. Geez there’s in flight entertainment and books- most people survive with that!
Of course bratty Jackson has to have his inflatable bed thing! I’d have thought he’d too big now to fit on it?!
Ugh she’s so fake.
And yes obviously doesn’t give a tit about her family in Canada. Has she seriously not been in 10 years?? Has her mum or sister been over to the UK? If not then her mum will never have met Caleb or Jackson?! That’s really sad.
I think the real story is she doesn’t get on with her mum and they’re not close. But Emz has got to maintain her happy family lifestyle!
I think her mum has visited but not her sister.

Reactions: 2
Omg can’t imagine Jackson walking all day at the disney parks! 😂 She’ll probably end up carrying him 🤣

Reactions: 7
Jackson will 100% be in a buggy! And she’ll comment then on now people are judging her etc.

It was said above that she’s changing her target audience to people with more disposable income. We’d be doing ok for ourselves and have a bit of disposable income that we like to spend on travelling. I don’t find Emily remotely aspirational because a) she doesn’t go anywhere interesting, just sits by pools the whole time in tacky expensive hotels and b) so much of it is gifted or ads that it’s just completely unrealistic anyway.

When we go away with the kids we like to see a bit of the world - my kids are great travellers and they get so much out of it.

Reactions: 15
I had to watch it again to make sure it wasn't an old video when she said she packs them a spare pair of clothes each. Why?! None are in nappies/bottles/sickly babies or toddlers who are potty training, why on earth would children who are 6,9 and 12 this year need spare clothes for an 8hr flight?! She looks deranged and sad trying to keep them as marketable babies.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I had to watch it again to make sure it wasn't an old video when she said she packs them a spare pair of clothes each. Why?! None are in nappies/bottles/sickly babies or toddlers who are potty training, why on earth would children who are 6,9 and 12 this year need spare clothes for an 8hr flight?! She looks deranged and sad trying to keep them as marketable babies.
Very odd. I wouldn't pack spare clothes for my 4 year old 😂 maybe some shorts to change into when we arrive as it's normally cold on the plane and hot when you arrive (if going somewhere warm of course!)

Reactions: 6
Very odd. I wouldn't pack spare clothes for my 4 year old 😂 maybe some shorts to change into when we arrive as it's normally cold on the plane and hot when you arrive (if going somewhere warm of course!)
Even then the airports are usually air conditioned and it’s not that long to wait til you get to your accommodation and can get changed. And the amount of snacks she is packing! Does she not know you get fed on the flight? Ridiculous!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What!!!! Noooo!!! Spare clothes at her children's ages? Will there be followers who do thr same cos Emz does it? I hope not. Honestly in my opinion, Emz is either lying about what she does to provide herself with content or she is needing a check up from the neck up. My feeling is it could be both!

Reactions: 11
Small thing I know but the person who does her nails is not very good!! The painting is not good and the Mickey Mouse is basic. And yet another gifting and free Lego for her spoilt little bubbies!!

Reactions: 7
Not defending her in any way as almost everything about her irritates me but we always pack a spare set of clothes in our hand luggage/carry on (adults and kids) just in case our suitcases are lost/delayed. Learned from experience unfortunately 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not defending her in any way as almost everything about her irritates me but we always pack a spare set of clothes in our hand luggage/carry on (adults and kids) just in case our suitcases are lost/delayed. Learned from experience unfortunately 😕
Same, I always take a spare set of clothes when travelling for all of us (unexpected travel sickness, spillage, lost luggage etc) it's just good sense to me as it's better to be prepared. I like to keep a set in the car too as my 9 year old is essentially like a pig, if there's any mud he will find it and he will trip over into it, especially if we're gonna go get our dinner afterwards.

Wait until we see Jackson in some type of ride on/pushchair, because there's no way that the giant toddler will be walking around Disney on his little legs!

Reactions: 8
Going all mumsnet for a moment here-why so many snacks? And why has everything to be in tiny packages. Of course you need more stuff then. If your boys need so much food buy some bigger things.
And 45min screen time DAILY sounds crazy. I mean Jackson is 5? Especially on holiday. But where I am from screen time is handled more restrictive so this might explain the krass difference. I know enough three year olds that get 30min a week and maybe a three minute teeth brushing video.
I don’t see the problem with disliking kids clubs though. Many parents want to spend their holiday with their children and find a balance on activities catered to them (zoom pool, playground, beach) and to adults (hiking, museum, exploring…). Most children get along the more adult activities just fine if they are used to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah the Disney airport footage Jackson being pushed along an the suitcase as we thought. Along with a brag about getting new trainers

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does Caleb look a bit unwell? Maybe he’s just tired but on the car and in the lift photo he looks ill to me. But Emily’s never let that stop a freebie trip!
And grrrrrrr…… why can’t Jackson bloody walk!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.