Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE Denise Bangiyev and their house is amazing! I know not everyone’s husband can be fab at DIY like Denise’s but you can just tell their house is ‘them’ - it has their personal design and touches and ideas and she says when something doesn’t work or she doesn’t like it.
I don’t think the extension will make much difference to the flow because it’s a basically a rectangular box stuck on the back! I’m sure the kitchen will be amazing but their house is so devoid of personality - empty and hollow and just for show - bit like Emily has become sadly.
ha ha yeah her husband is amazing! Works long hours as a doctor and then does all that stuff in the house, often with a baby strapped to him. My husband is very hands on but his DIY skills are non-existent 🙈 we are also fans of paying tradespeople!

Watching her videos vs Emily’s though you just notice a massive difference in the soul of the house, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 5
Still sick of seeing her kids bouncing on a bleeping trampoline! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still sick of seeing her kids bouncing on a bleeping trampoline! 😴
Would you perhaps like to see a window seat? Or a child's bedroom that is fit for a teenager? Or a photo with a ipad cropped out? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Would you perhaps like to see a window seat? Or a child's bedroom that is fit for a teenager? Or a photo with a ipad cropped out? 😂
Lol! 😂

Or perhaps a jack and Jill bathroom?
Or some more ‘mom’ hacks?
Or Emily cutting up some strawberries?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wanna see a middle aged man dressed as a teenager, sulking more than the kids, wearing £70 heated socks and a baseball cap while he eats his Christmas lunch this year....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sooooow (said like Emily says it 😫) much 2nd hand embarrassment for her posts & reels/TikToks lately. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me she’s off again with the how her and Matt met stories!! 😴😴 You’ve told us 1000 times before love and NOBODY CARES!!!! 😴
This woman is so self obsessed it’s beyond belief!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whats with the bike to school bull sh!t 😝
Don’t believe that they actually biked to school as Jackson also goes to the same school plus they had no rucksacks on. Clearly just her getting them to film for the ad

Just looked on her social blade and her channel is getting less views per month than 2019 and she is acquiring less subs per month as well than from 2019. The house move has really affected her channel! I know I stopped watching when she moved but I didn't realise so many others did! I think the reason is that to do her job, sell your image/life, it has to be aesthetically pleasing. It has to look nice. Give off nice, cosy vibes. Her biggest videos were her cleaning videos, yet who wants to see her clean that house that isn't easy on the eye. She should have either stayed where she was as if its not broke don't fix it, or stayed where she was whilst her other house was being renovated (she could have afforded it!) Or moved into somewhere already beautiful. I think she thought it would provide content but its been so slow and she has no ideas of her own. Plus her channel isn't about that. Her channel is her selling her image. That house is not attractive enough to be the back drop to her videos especially as she has no personality.
Screenshot_20211001-100506_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 8
Just looked on her social blade and her channel is getting less views per month than 2019 and she is acquiring less subs per month as well than from 2019. The house move has really affected her channel! I know I stopped watching when she moved but I didn't realise so many others did! I think the reason is that to do her job, sell your image/life, it has to be aesthetically pleasing. It has to look nice. Give off nice, cosy vibes. Her biggest videos were her cleaning videos, yet who wants to see her clean that house that isn't easy on the eye. She should have either stayed where she was as if its not broke don't fix it, or stayed where she was whilst her other house was being renovated (she could have afforded it!) Or moved into somewhere already beautiful. I think she thought it would provide content but its been so slow and she has no ideas of her own. Plus her channel isn't about that. Her channel is her selling her image. That house is not attractive enough to be the back drop to her videos especially as she has no personality.
View attachment 789303
The new house is pretty awful and she is going to make it worse by bringing in things that will make it harder sell on...like an upstairs laundry room. Just do it in the kitchen like normal families if you don't have a utility room she is so out of touch with her UK audience

Reactions: 9
So she's debating between a bath they won't use or a sofa they won't use? WTAF. She's literally just said everything I do is for show and all of this renovation is a farce

Reactions: 11
So she's debating between a bath they won't use or a sofa they won't use? WTAF. She's literally just said everything I do is for show and all of this renovation is a farce
It’s all for Instagram. If she goes with the sofa she will be able to do tidy with me videos or before and after pictures as it will just be a dumping ground for clothes and other assorted tit.

Reactions: 7
I tapped out with Emily quite a while ago, but had to have a look at the finished kids bathroom, and have to say its irrationally irritated me that the tiles and flooring don't go 🤣 the tones are all wrong!
Also, what's up with "the view" 🙄 its a field 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Is there anything more cringe than those awful tik tok videos she posts? I can hardly bear to watch them! What's with the 'mum dance moves' one of them was the 'drinking cold coffee' move cos she really doesn't have any time to drink a cup of coffee does she, with all 3 kids at school all day and both herself and her husband at home not working? What an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is there anything more cringe than those awful tik tok videos she posts? I can hardly bear to watch them! What's with the 'mum dance moves' one of them was the 'drinking cold coffee' move cos she really doesn't have any time to drink a cup of coffee does she, with all 3 kids at school all day and both herself and her husband at home not working? What an embarrassment.
Also, doesn't she have an assistant for when she's "working" 😬

I used to like her content a long time ago but she’s just so out of touch now . The Botox is ott , her face is just terrible , whoever is doing it needs to stop it’s gone wrong . Too many adverts and she’s just up her own arse . She seems to like to portray a certain image but just comes across very lazy and full of herself . No one has the time with 3 children to look like that most days and she’s so patronising when she’s speaks online .

Her husband doesn’t work ????

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.