Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy Jackson’s in a baby seat on back of matts bike now!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s 5!!!!
I was thinking this! Why can’t he ride his own bike?! My grandson rode his bike at 2& 1/2 without even stabilisers! They let that boy be so lazy. He’s so sullen and spoilt too.

Reactions: 11
I hate the way she talks so negatively about inductions. I saw on her q and a last night a new mum went to her about giving birth and she she said something like anything to avoid inductions. She hasn’t even had one. I get that natural is the preferred option however I’ve got 2 kids both induced and it was absolutely fine so I think she needs to educate herself

Reactions: 10
She just has been lucky. She needs to shut the f*** up. Just remember Emily we all heard your real accent in Jackson’s birth video and it was definitely Essex and not your fake Canadian accent!( Nothing wrong with an Essex accent either! )
She’s so bloody sanctimonious and thinks she’s this amazing earth mother. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Came here just to say about the baby seat. My god, he’s 5!!!! I’ve never known a 5 year old ride on the back of their parents bike. It must be so dull for Jackson just staring at Matt’s back, I’d have thought he’d want to ride his own bike so he can see where he is going? Then again, this is the same child who still uses a pushchair because he’s so lazy 🤦🏼‍♀️ And then the baby swing at the park… what the hell?!? My little girl hasn’t used a baby swing since she was about two! 😂😂 Emily is so desperate to keep Jackson a baby isn’t she? She’s openly admitted she wanted 4 kids, but Matt only wanted 2 so they compromised on 3. Perhaps keeping Jackson so baby like is a coping mechanism for her? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She’s 100% holding him back for toddler content! It’s a joke… considering she’s a ‘Parenting expert’ you’d think she’d realise babying him just isn’t gonna do him any good for his development 😒

Reactions: 13
I know it's been said before, but the day one of her boys gets a girlfriend, psycho spag hoops jugs Emily is going to absolutely freak out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And he’s in the baby swing at the park!! How do they physically get him in or out of those toddler seats! He looks ridiculous, like a huge man-baby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it's been said before, but the day one of her boys gets a girlfriend, psycho spag hoops jugs Emily is going to absolutely freak out 🤣
Oh god I know. The Mum of an ex of mine never liked me and made passive aggressive comments like I wasn't worthy of being her son's girlfriend.
I didn't do anything wrong but she just never liked me and obviously decided I wasn't good enough for her precious little boy.
Emily will be the same.

Reactions: 7
Oh god I know. The Mum of an ex of mine never liked me and made passive aggressive comments like I wasn't worthy of being her son's girlfriend.
I didn't do anything wrong but she just never liked me and obviously decided I wasn't good enough for her precious little boy.
Emily will be the same.
A friend of mine had this, the MIL even made them cancel their wedding by making sure invites weren't sent out to anyone on the groom's side of the family, so they eloped and got married in secret, she didn't know for about 6 months that they had got married. Serves her right

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I normally just lurk reading (agreeing)… but he’s FIVE!!!! Give the kid a chance jeeze

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking this! Why can’t he ride his own bike?! My grandson rode his bike at 2& 1/2 without even stabilisers! They let that boy be so lazy. He’s so sullen and spoilt too.
But if he rides his own bike he won't be able to look at his iPad......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And he’s in the baby swing at the park!! How do they physically get him in or out of those toddler seats! He looks ridiculous, like a huge man-baby 😂😂
My 5 year old still uses a baby swing at the park 😆 but he has ASD and likes the sensory experience of swinging, it’s relaxing for him I think and wouldn’t be so much if he had to hold on and balance himself.

Reactions: 8
My 5 year old still uses a baby swing at the park 😆 but he has ASD and likes the sensory experience of swinging, it’s relaxing for him I think and wouldn’t be so much if he had to hold on and balance himself.
Jackson is a big kid though, even for five I would say he is big and he does look daft in the baby swing! Emily is trying keep him as a baby.

Reactions: 10
I said it on another thread but these influencers starting to care more about tattle comments than actual fans. Shes just posting tit about jackson because she knows it will cause reaction.
(My kids 9&5 never shown interest in bikes or cycling so we just adapted for that as a family 🤷🏻‍♀️ they go on scooters/skateboards) 🤷🏻‍♀️ her pushing cute little 'picture perfect' is just vomit inducing

Reactions: 6
Hi guys....all in all, it is exhausting and quite disturbing how she has the need to share her every step.
Anxiety on having a crowd to approve and clap on every step she does let's you know how much insecurity she has. That model of living she portrays is becoming a model for other mums to follow...far out, it is such a shame to see!
Its surreal to think there is not much of a private life for her and her family.
Yes, must be the crowd and gains she gets from her social media life, but honestly I got really tired of the perfection and showing off person she is.

Stay safe guys and keep enjoying your own journey as authentic beings, trusting your guts as women, mums and beings!!!! That is what I do and remind myself to be.

Don't worry about those people who show off everything in their lives, truly happy beings don't need to show off their lives like that!!

Best vibes guys😃🙌

Ps. And not a great role model as she keeps showing so often her buyings of new this, new that...specially clothes....oniomania looks like could be...really really not good!!!
Hope her reading here let's her think more about it!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She quietly went from 3 videos a week to 2, while 3 videos a week was always sacred to her. Without communicating. Totally not a transparent and open person.

Reactions: 9
She’s literally a QVC lady at this point..she’ll advertise ANYTHING!! This is why I can’t stand her anymore!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.