Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin care video…..spouting off all the products she uses. People commenting saying her skin looks amazing yet she forgets to mention the most important thing……that her face is full of Botox!!!! That’s why her skin looks bleeping good, what a mis leading twit!!!

Reactions: 16
The tattle conversation on the buggy usage has really got under her skin!! She’s so passive aggressive the way she addresses it on social media. What a load of bs that her followers have been sending messages of support!! I have never known anyone to use a buggy for a primary school age child! So if ‘baby Jacks’ goes on a school outing that requires a lot of walking, is stepford mummy Emily going to volunteer to go so she can put baba in his buggy!! 😂
And given that she shared all these skincare routines and products with aff links, I think she’s misleading her followers. She needs to put an aff link to her Botox lady instead!!
I recently got Botox and believe me…that forehead of hers is no stranger to a needle!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
shiny skincare routine? stop using botox and your forehead won't be so shiny. ta-da.

Reactions: 11
The more attention she brings to buggy-gate the better as there’ll be plenty of sheep opening their eyes to this dolt and her weirdo parenting skills

Reactions: 12
The more attention she brings to buggy-gate the better as there’ll be plenty of sheep opening their eyes to this dolt and her weirdo parenting skills
Exactly. Before going into a wheelchair my daughter had a mclaren major which is basically a special needs pushchair. Theres a reason these exist - because children over a certain age should not be in a standard pushchair. Honestly as a mother of a child with mobility issues I find it so insulting thats she’s claiming able bodied seven year olds are being carted around in pushchairs and thats perfectly okay. The more she tries to justify it the more weird I think she is. I would have more respect for her if she just admitted she was a lazy cow tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe that people have messaged her saying that their 6 & 7 year olds are in prams, that’s just ridiculous and it doesn’t make it right.
Someone could say “oh I slap my kids across the face a few times a day”, would that make it right because a few people do it? No it wouldn’t! She’s so dumb.
she is dumb. maybe there is one lazy-crazy woman who pushes her healthy 6 year old child in a buggy and another lazy-crazy woman pushes her healthy 7 year old in a buggy - that makes two messages but I'm sure emily get much more messages from people that are shocked by seeing 5 year old jackson in the buggy.

Reactions: 7
Would a 5/6/7 year old not be totally over the weight limit for a standard pushchair making it dangerous to use?

Reactions: 13
This whole buggy thing is ridiculous… she’s just trying to justify the fact that she’s a lazy parent. There’s no excuse. She’s made him lazy!!

Reactions: 15
Would a 5/6/7 year old not be totally over the weight limit for a standard pushchair making it dangerous to use?
I thought this but that buggy she has takes up to 22kg.. which according to a quick Google is 4kg more than the average weight of a 5 year old!!

Reactions: 3
I thought this but that buggy she has takes up to 22kg.. which according to a quick Google is 4kg more than the average weight of a 5 year old!!
true but it's for 2 or 3 year old children who might weights up to 22 kg not for 5 year old. does it mean it would be ok to put 8 yo in a buggy if child weights under 22 kg? (for 100th time - sorry for my english.)

Reactions: 5
My niece starts school this week and has not used a buggy since not long before her third birthday last march. Emily is going to be the laughing stock at the school gates when Jackson comes out asking why she doesn't have the buggy. and when the new mums she gets to know see that she still uses a buggy for him

Reactions: 7
true but it's for 2 or 3 year old children who might weights up to 22 kg not for 5 year old. does it mean it would be ok to put 8 yo in a buggy if child weights under 22 kg? (for 100th time - sorry for my english.)
I agree. It’s for larger children up to the age of about 3. Not for tiny 7 year olds!😂

Also, does Jackson ever have to do what he’s told? He doesn’t want to wear a life vest so now he doesn’t have to? Do they ever put their foot down with him?

Reactions: 10
Exactly. Before going into a wheelchair my daughter had a mclaren major which is basically a special needs pushchair. Theres a reason these exist - because children over a certain age should not be in a standard pushchair. Honestly as a mother of a child with mobility issues I find it so insulting thats she’s claiming able bodied seven year olds are being carted around in pushchairs and thats perfectly okay. The more she tries to justify it the more weird I think she is. I would have more respect for her if she just admitted she was a lazy cow tbh
Same. My son has mobility issues and I’d give anything to not have to have aids (sticks, wheelchair, walker) to help him get around. She’s a bleeping lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree. It’s for larger children up to the age of about 3. Not for tiny 7 year olds!😂

Also, does Jackson ever have to do what he’s told? He doesn’t want to wear a life vest so now he doesn’t have to? Do they ever put their foot down with him?
What Jackson says goes..I love kids but find Jackson really unlikeable! He’s too spoiled!

Reactions: 15
She said he wont wear a vest so now they are lifeguards??! Errrr……he’s your child shouldn’t you be in the pool with him anyway or at the very least watching him every second?! Isn’t that what parents normally do with children who cant swim?!! Or you know, here’s a thought, tell him he cannot get in the pool without his vest on?! I know imagine that……actually having rules for him!!! Head spinning eh?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What Jackson says goes..I love kids but find Jackson really unlikeable! He’s too spoiled!
It’s a shame because as a very little child I thought he came across as really sweet and had a lovely personality. The last couple of years though he has become so brattish and spoilt, he is clearly never told no and what he wants he gets. School will be fun when he realises the world doesn’t revolve around him.

Reactions: 18
My niece starts school this week and has not used a buggy since not long before her third birthday last march. Emily is going to be the laughing stock at the school gates when Jackson comes out asking why she doesn't have the buggy. and when the new mums she gets to know see that she still uses a buggy for him
She won't use the buggy for the school run, she'll be illegally parking her Range Rover as close to the school as possible. She seams that type!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Before I went on holiday this year I had a lash lift and tint and eyebrow tint so I didn’t even need to bother with mascara or brow pencil during the day. I can’t be doing with make up in the heat, especially when you’re in and out of a pool with kids. She’s such a Stepford wife, probably gets up and ready before her gormless husband I n the morning so he doesn’t see her without make up.

To be fair i think its all done for the gram

Reactions: 3
I’m cracking up at the fact that she claimed “baby Jacks” is 4… he’s a few weeks away from turning 5 years old :ROFLMAO: after quick google search,the average child stops using a buggy by the time they’re 3. She is crazy and clinging onto her last baby because her husband won’t let her have a 4th!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.