Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it's looks like I'm actually the one with unpopular opinion but I never blame the kids although some of them (not just Emilly's) are really annoying. It's not their fault. Kids are born with character personality but no one is born bratty or spoilt. Parents makes kids like that.

Fraser will be 11 in few months. It's natural that he acts the way he does lately. He's older now and more aware of his appereance on videos. He probably wants to be liked. He actually choose very polite and subtle way to present himself. He's not rude and seems like a nice boy.
Could teach his parents a thing or two

Reactions: 6
I think Fraser actually appears to be quite a sweet kid. I think as a pre -teen he is becoming more and more aware of his mother constantly selling her kids and is becoming aware that his friends don’t constantly have a camera in their face! He probably just wants to play footie and not have to pose for the camera all the time in matching outfits with his younger brothers. He will be wanting to develop his own style.
Perhaps he's worried that he’ll get bullied at school?? I’m not sure Emily would stop if he was?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
For someone who doesn’t care ( you do you 🙄), she’s trying very hard to show people that her kid is not lazy with the swimming video !

Reactions: 9
She clearly has no control of Jackson. Even taking pictures of him he is constantly pulling the stupid faces. My 4 year old does that but if I say to her to do a nice smile she will i doubt he would follow an instruction from her

Reactions: 11
I have second hand embarrassment with that reel she’s just posted…ABSOLUTE cringe 😬

Reactions: 6
Ok I’m not particularly great at remembering to put make up on etc, not a very ‘girly girl’!
But seriously who wears a full face of make up to the pool on holiday?! Are there really people that put on foundation etc - I can understand waterproof mascara and eyeliner maybe but why would wear make up if you just going to be in the pool? Emily has full face on every day?!
Is it me?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ok I’m not particularly great at remembering to put make up on etc, not a very ‘girly girl’!
But seriously who wears a full face of make up to the pool on holiday?! Are there really people that put on foundation etc - I can understand waterproof mascara and eyeliner maybe but why would wear make up if you just going to be in the pool? Emily has full face on every day?!
Is it me?!
Before I went on holiday this year I had a lash lift and tint and eyebrow tint so I didn’t even need to bother with mascara or brow pencil during the day. I can’t be doing with make up in the heat, especially when you’re in and out of a pool with kids. She’s such a Stepford wife, probably gets up and ready before her gormless husband I n the morning so he doesn’t see her without make up.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe that people have messaged her saying that their 6 & 7 year olds are in prams, that’s just ridiculous and it doesn’t make it right.
Someone could say “oh I slap my kids across the face a few times a day”, would that make it right because a few people do it? No it wouldn’t! She’s so dumb.

Reactions: 23
I don’t believe her for a second. Who is pushing a able bodied seven year old around in a pram? 🙄 Its either made up or her followers are as barmy as her

Reactions: 18
I don’t believe it either, no way would a 6 or 7 year old sit in a buggy. My youngest is 5 and there is no way he would ever get in a buggy!

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe that people have messaged her saying that their 6 & 7 year olds are in prams, that’s just ridiculous and it doesn’t make it right.
Someone could say “oh I slap my kids across the face a few times a day”, would that make it right because a few people do it? No it wouldn’t! She’s so dumb.
My older kids might have jumped in the youngest’s pushchair at seven or eight years as a joke and been pushed around for a minute or two but they would never have ridden in it for any length of time. Bullshit Emily.

Reactions: 14
The only reason a 7 year old is still in a pram is when he / she has a disability or has severe autism and doesn’t know any danger on the street. But I can‘t imagine a healthy 7 year old would want to be seen in a pram 🤪

Reactions: 14
My older kids might have jumped in the youngest’s pushchair at seven or eight years as a joke and been pushed around for a minute or two but they would never have ridden in it for any length of time. Bullshit Emily.
Yeah exactly. I’ve seen it happen where the younger child is walking and the older one has jumped in and sat down, but has then been kicked out pretty quickly. It’s not like people are actually getting a pram out for their 7 year to take out!

The only reason a 7 year old is still in a pram is when he / she has a disability or has severe autism and doesn’t know any danger on the street. But I can‘t imagine a healthy 7 year old would want to be seen in a pram 🤪
Yeah exactly and even then they usually have an adapted pram up to a certain age and then a wheelchair!

Reactions: 7
Exactly! If the 'followers' of Emily are saying their 7-8 year old has a ride in a pushchair it's because they've probably got a baby or toddler sibling who still needs one so they hop in occasionally, however Jackson has no younger sibling so there is no need to keep the pushchair. If you get rid of it the problem is solved - he no longer has the choice, and poor Jackson will have to use his legs.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.