Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackson must be over the weight limit for that buggy. Obviously she needs to keep up the pretence to advertisers that she still has a toddler why else would you put your perfectly able 5 year old in a buggy and take it on holiday.

And as for the British Citizenship it’s closer to £2k get it all done and the life in the UK test is 24 multiple choice questions, it’s hardly an exam.
The exam is multiple choice but is not that easy. Loads of questions about history and politics, either you know the answer or you don’t so she would definitely need to study and prepare. I’m not trying to defend her by the way.
Kn another note, I despise the way she described the travelling experience; “Matt charmed the woman on the desk” what is she on about? Does she think they made an exception for them because they are so special perhaps?? It’s likely the woman realised that Spain only required 3 months left and therefore let them go!

what does she mean by loads of research? I found info on passport validity in less than a minute? She makes it sound like they are so savvy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Matt trying to ‘charm’ me would have them back in the car to Essex in about 2 seconds 😬

Jackson will be well over the weight of a pushchair. My daughter (who is actually disabled) had a wheelchair by the time she started school and she was much more dainty than Jackson looks

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think the hamleys toys was to console the kids after the “trauma” they faced at check-in ? 😂

Reactions: 7
She just bleeping over spoils them with unnecessary toys as if a holiday abroad isn’t enough fun for the boys

Reactions: 10
That poor kid is going to be such a bleeping drip. Honestly I think starting school and being made to do things is probably the best thing for him. The way she treats him is weird

Reactions: 19
I think the downfall of Emily’s channel has been the huge presence of Matt. When she first started it was her..Matt was at work and she was more herself. Now Matt has quit his job to be instahub and is pulling the strings and always behind the camera she’s become insufferable. Emily’s a total drip around Matt for some reason..giggling and desperately trying to impress him all the time it’s pathetic!!! Soon as the hubby’s step in and take over it’s the end and I think that’s what’s happened here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is that the pram there while they're eating dinner? So they literally take it everywhere, he can't even walk for a bit in the evening.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that the pram there while they're eating dinner? So they literally take it everywhere, he can't even walk for a bit in the evening.
I’m intrigued why she does it. He really is a nightmare and won’t walk? She doesn’t want to accept he isn’t a baby? It looks good for the gram and #ads? Strange woman

And a scooter too, probably for caleb! Honestly it’s just so weird. Like someone else pointed out, if he had been born a few days earlier, he would be going into year 1 now!

I wondered if the pram was a plot to get on the plane first as they had a “young child” but seems more like laziness…. My 3 year old would not tolerate this!

Reactions: 12
If that pram in the background of their evening meal is for Jackson, then she really needs to give herself a talking to. There’s no need for a pram for a 5 year old AT ALL in my opinion, but I guess she could argue it was useful at the airport if they were walking from one end to the other, or when travelling late at night so Jackson could sleep. Still very weird, but she could give a valid point for using it. But to use it around the hotel has me like 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯 Surely a nearly 5 year old can walk from the hotel room to the bloody restaurant on the same hotel complex?! The mind boggles!

Also, Matt dancing at the dinner table has me cringing, and I’m much younger than he is. No wonder the boys can’t sit still and eat a meal with dancing, cartwheeling, or pulling faces if their dad behaves like that. It’s embarrassing. You’re a grown bloke, not a 10 year old. Sit and eat a bleeping meal like an adult FFS.

Reactions: 15
Also, Matt dancing at the dinner table has me cringing, and I’m much younger than he is. No wonder the boys can’t sit still and eat a meal with dancing, cartwheeling, or pulling faces if their dad behaves like that. It’s embarrassing. You’re a grown bloke, not a 10 year old. Sit and eat a bleeping meal like an adult FFS.
OMG He’s just soooo cringe!!! I wouldn’t mind but he strikes me as someone who thinks he’s tit don't stink and looks down on people 😒
I think they’re a really weird couple and don’t suit at all

Reactions: 8
I let my 5yo sit in the buggy recently because he fell and hurt his foot and instantly regretted it, he’s too bloody heavy 😂 and I had to keep saying PICK YOUR FEET UP

Reactions: 3
It is their pram!! It's the same one as in the picture she posted a few days ago.

Reactions: 5
Its definitely their pram. Lazy cow. I know I keep banging on about my daughter being disabled but its just so frustrating, I would have given anything to have my daughter walking along beside me (and she did sometimes albeit with a walking frame, made more effort than Jackson seems to)

Shes a lazy parent who can’t be arsed to deal with her kids spoilt brat behaviour (of her own creation) and then makes money off ‘mum hacks’ Really annoys me

Reactions: 17
I consider myself lazy mum but I would never bring a pram for healthy 5 year old. It's just crazy thing to do.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.