Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure he doesn’t have some kind of limited mobility issues? It seems so odd to broadcast the use of a buggy for
a child who doesn’t need one at such an age!

Reactions: 5
It’s so bizarre! The day we didn’t need to bring a buggy through the airport and on holidays with us was a day of celebration 😂 my daughter just turned 6 and I think the buggy went about three years ago

Are we sure he doesn’t have some kind of limited mobility issues? It seems so odd to broadcast the use of a buggy for
a child who doesn’t need one at such an age!
I did consider this as my daughter has mobility issues- she was in a pram for a long time, wheel chair and K walker. Emily has not mentioned any issues I don't think..??

Reactions: 3
I reckon it would have been all over sm if he had a mobility condition

She would have broadcast it by now for certain. And professionals would be heavily encouraging the use of a walker, orthotics etc by this stage (my daughter had a walker in nursery) so I would be extremely surprised if he has a mobility issue. I think shes just lazy/weird

Reactions: 8
There’s nothing wrong with Jackson apart from being a lazy spoilt brat! Emily’s a wet fart of a mother who can’t discipline her kids and laughs off bad behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s lived in England longer than she lived in Canada and never even goes back to visit! The fake Canadian accent sums up how fake this woman is in every way possible!
I noticed in her stories talking about the passports that she went from English accent to Canadian when speaking about her passport!! It’s so cringeworthy

Reactions: 7
That bathroom is so frustrating! If she had gone with the flooring and brass or the tiles and black as a scheme it would look so much better and cohesive. To me it’s a mismatched mess. Did the pages of her house and home get stuck together? Reminds me of this
2B255F5E-F531-4664-B63E-861E75F61932.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Matt charmed the woman on the desk” what is she on about? Does she think they made an exception for them because they are so special perhaps?? It’s likely the woman realised that Spain only required 3 months left and therefore let them go!
btw, my husband charmed cashier today ... he took two chocolates and she gave him one for free ... or maybe she did it because there was special offer, two for the price of one? :D

• Haha
Sorry if it's already been said but got alot to catch up on this thread... not sure how I got so far behind.

But I see she is showing off about the bloody Jack and Jill bathroom. Does anyone else think that the gold taps, rail and plugs makes it look like they ran out of black ones? They look stupid. Would look much better if all fittings were black.

Reactions: 11
I do like the blue sink unit a lot. I think its great for a kids bathroom BUT why would you do gold taps and black drawer handles?! It looks mismatched. You’ve got black fittings a for the shower and gold round the sink but it just looks like they ran out of black so put gold in for the sink etc.. I love the floor but again it doesn’t GO with the wall tiles. She should have gone with a pale grey floor tile I think. When I lived in Essex we had very hard water there- we were renovating a 30’s semi which hadn’t been touched since 70’s decor wise! We had a BROWN bathroom suite, BROWN wall tiles and a pink shaggy carpet in our bathroom- yes it was a delight!!🤣 The hard water left marks all the time so those black fittings are going to be hard to keep clean!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sometimes I do like mixing metals, but the room is just too small to do that...

Reactions: 4
I do like the blue sink unit a lot. I think its great for a kids bathroom BUT why would you do gold taps and black drawer handles?! It looks mismatched. You’ve got black fittings a for the shower and gold round the sink but it just looks like they ran out of black so put gold in for the sink etc.. I love the floor but again it doesn’t GO with the wall tiles. She should have gone with a pale grey floor tile I think. When I lived in Essex we had very hard water there- we were renovating a 30’s semi which hadn’t been touched since 70’s decor wise! We had a BROWN bathroom suite, BROWN wall tiles and a pink shaggy carpet in our bathroom- yes it was a delight!!🤣 The hard water left marks all the time so those black fittings are going to be hard to keep clean!
My partner builds houses at both the luxurious end of the scale for billionaires and affordable housing and I showed him the finish of what they had done and he was horrified at the mismatch too. It looks like they either ran out of money for black fixings or just rushed to buy anything to finish it off just to get a vlog up the gold looks ridiculous. It is all about asthetic to her yet she got it wrong with the gold...its for young boys who will turn into teenagers like Kevin and Perry so they wont care eventually anyway haha.

• Haha
I actually do like the bathroom although I agree it looks like they ran out and had to use the gold 😅 I can’t tolerate her ‘jack and jill’ tit though, she acts like its never been done before or her followers are too poor to know what one is

Jack and Jill bathrooms are very popular/common in the USA/Canada. They are not as common in the UK because your average normal family home isn’t big enough! Its really not that special!
For me its just another example of her desperation to look like shes something special because she’s Canadian and by calling it a Jack & Jill bathroom. She probably has a fair few followers from USA- didn’t she meet up with Tiffani Beaston, Brianna Koehler(fairly big US Youtubers!), that witch Myka Stauffer and Anna S-J a couple of years ago?
She lives in the UK and has done for FAR longer than she ever lived in Canada, yet considers herself more Canadian than British?! Its fine to be proud of your heritage, but its doesn’t make you anything special really and certainly no better than anyone else!!
My son has Dual Nationality (UK/USA) and he thinks its very cool (mostly because he gets to go through the US citizen queue at US airports, thus skipping the non citizen queues!) but he‘s 14! Shes nearly 40 and really need to STOP flogging the whole “I am Canadian“ thing- has she ever been back since the kids were born?!! Shes only interested in being Canadian cos she thinks it makes her unique! It does NOT!!

Reactions: 17
I think the downfall of Emily’s channel has been the huge presence of Matt. When she first started it was her..Matt was at work and she was more herself. Now Matt has quit his job to be instahub and is pulling the strings and always behind the camera she’s become insufferable. Emily’s a total drip around Matt for some reason..giggling and desperately trying to impress him all the time it’s pathetic!!! Soon as the hubby’s step in and take over it’s the end and I think that’s what’s happened here.
I think you are absolutely right! Years ago she was so much more pleasant to watch, even with the excessive advertising. Now it is so uncomfortable to watch her and Matt 🙄 She acts so wierd around him, I mean they have been together well over ten years and she is so unnatural when he is around. Even her tone of voice changes (not to mention the accent 😁 ) and the giggling and asking him for reassurance for everything...🙄

This morning she posted a pic of the boys- why do they all have to match?!! Are they not allowed their own identities?! They are not little toddlers, especially Fraser! He looked fed up in that photo with the body boards. He probably just wants to enjoy body boarding and his holiday and not have to pose for aesthetically pleasing photos for his mother!

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine being 11 and still have to match little brother? So embarrassing! Emily is having a hard time letting go not just her baby Jacks but all her children.

What’s with the psychic saying she’ll have 3 children and 2 of them twins then saying the twins are Matt and Caleb, didn’t know Matt was one of her children 🙄 she’s so dumb it’s unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Latest story mentions the buggy. Says he is tired after a day of swimming so they’re glad they have it - but she always gets rude comments when she uses it because he’s 4 now. Love he’s almost 5!!! It’s not normal for a child that age to be that tired - and I say that as a mother of a child who has a chronic illness that affects energy levels. I still haven’t used a buggy for years. It’s so, so weird

Reactions: 17
Yeh he latest story is just damn rude and that’s the real Emily there!!! It is strange, he is 5 in two weeks and about to start school he should not be in a buggy!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.