Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually advertising another fridge?? Surely she doesn’t need to advertise this, what has she done with the other one that was ridiculously expensive!!!

Is she actually advertising another fridge?? Surely she doesn’t need to advertise this, what has she done with the other one that was ridiculously expensive!!!
Yep, here it is!! November 2020!! She was advertising this brand and now an LG one. Shows she’s clearly in for the money!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The fridge has driven a long time lurker to post! I cannot believe she has been gifted a luxury fridge less than a year after singing praises about another one. How even can the brands be happy about this?! It’s beyond me and shows greed greed greed

Reactions: 24
The fridge has driven a long time lurker to post! I cannot believe she has been gifted a luxury fridge less than a year after singing praises about another one. How even can the brands be happy about this?! It’s beyond me and shows greed greed greed
What makes me laugh is doesn’t she feel embarrassed by being given so many things? She’s coming across as desperate the way she accepts most ads and advertising anything. She literally didn’t need to get another fridge she only done it for the ad. Just desperate greedy and insincere. She’s gonna start losing a following if she carries on like that.
I can imagine most of us were fans to begin with but the way she’s changed is awful. Between the Botox, the house, the greediness and spoiling the kids it’s coming across as just wrong.

Reactions: 18
The fridge may be a step too far even for a devoted sheep. No one can seriously enjoy watching someone get 2 expensive gifted fridges in under a year. The penny will start to drop and the unravelling will begin...the point where greed has got the better of her, hopefully.

Reactions: 16
Does she think her followers are too stupid to notice or does she just care so little about authenticity? Anything for cash. The pure greed pisses me off. Quite happy to put clapping emojis when sharing Rashford’s efforts to help feed children, whilst she’s showing off her second gifted fridge with enough food to feed my entire street.

Probably did it on Instagram so people couldn’t write comments that others would see. Shocking the waste from them

Reactions: 4
Her old garden tour got nearly 400k views, her new garden tour got 75k views. I bet she is seething. Her old speed cleans used to get her 100s of 1000s of views.. now its around 60k views. Her channel is losing it. Its that house. It is so drab.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her old garden tour got nearly 400k views, her new garden tour got 75k views. I bet she is seething. Her old speed cleans used to get her 100s of 1000s of views.. now its around 60k views. Her channel is losing it. Its that house. It is so drab.
you're so right. instead of getting more views and more subscribers with new house and "new" content she's actualy getting less views and less subscribers since they moved. for example, I just found that in august 2019 she got 15200 new subscribers and in august 2020 she got just 8000. that's almost half. I've noticed that 2-3 years ago she reached milestones, 200K, 300K or 400K subscribers, every 6 months and now it took her more than a year to get from to 600K to 700K. I hate my English but I hope you understand what I want to say. :)

• Heart
I knew it would be the end of her.She's so brazen with all the gifted items she doesn't even try to hide it now. All she does is show off and humble brag. People don't want to see dolmio tits swanking in her million quid house. Not many can relate to that

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see her story this morning, the boys were dancing around in their centre park lodge. The middle child dancing on the coffee table in his shoes.
It has since been removed..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see her story this morning, the boys were dancing around in their centre park lodge. The middle child dancing on the coffee table in his shoes.
I saw that and thought it was dreadful she was letting her kids behave that way. No discipline whatsoever and no respect for other people’s property. She must have had some ‘trolling’ about it if she’s taken it down.

Yeh I saw it, terrible to do in your own home let alone away where others stay!! She has no discipline though!!

Reactions: 6
I saw that! I think Matt the hat was filming it 😂

Reactions: 2
Why is Jackson in a trailer instead of on a bike? He’s nearly 4 so surely he could ride a bike. He might still need stabilisers but the trailer-its the bike equivalent of a buggy isn’t it?! He’s off to school surely they should be encouraging him to be more independent?

Why is Jackson in a trailer instead of on a bike? He’s nearly 4 so surely he could ride a bike. He might still need stabilisers but the trailer-its the bike equivalent of a buggy isn’t it?! He’s off to school surely they should be encouraging him to be more independent?
He’s almost 5 isn’t he?

Reactions: 7
To be fair at 4 /5 my kid wouldn’t be able to ride around centreparcs even with stabilisers.
Her video of them dancing on the furniture was utterly grim

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.