Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shows nothing about what his interests are. Definitely not a child’s room more like a college students

Reactions: 7
The room is so cramped!

What’s up with that chair in the ‘dressing area’ there is absolutely no space for it and no need for it. He would be better off with the floor space.

Also what is up with two separate lights? Sorry but the room is nowhere near big enough for that and it just looks odd.
The chair in the ‘dressing area’ that cost nearly £500!…..probably just be used by a 7yr old for throwing dirty clothes on 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Right? A 7/8 year old doesn’t need a dressing area…
Calebs room is def the smallest of the 3, Jackson’s room is much more spacious with room to play.
Caleb needs to be in that room so he can access the Jack& Jill bathroom that he's sharing with Fraser (who has a window seat dontcha know?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The chair in the ‘dressing area’ that cost nearly £500!…..probably just be used by a 7yr old for throwing dirty clothes on 😂
Geeze you’re right, that chair is 429 pounds. I can’t believe they would put that in a 7 year olds room! Its not even something a kid can sit in comfortably. All for show and the gram.

I actually suspect that Emily is losing most of her original long term followers and all the new ones are on the team of gushers. Almost every single comment now is “wow you’re so great, if only I could be as amazing as you etc.”.

What would be fab is if Emily and Matt took 429 pounds and spent it on toys for the local children’s hospital and did an episode showing the boys how to give back. Which of course will never happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also thought the same thing - none of the boy’s bedrooms show any of their personalities. They look like IKEA showrooms only more insipid and definitely more expensive. It’s not hideous by any means, the rook is perfectly fine but it just makes me a little sad that it’s a 7 year old’s bedroom and doesn’t look like it. It could be in any house for any child.

I let my kids pick stuff for their own bedrooms (but I did veto some things and tried to make it cohesive) and my daughter’s room looks like a unicorn vommed in it 😂

Also - I just realised too there’s hardly any books in any of the boy’s rooms. We’re drowning under the weight of kids books and both my kids have very full bookshelves in their rooms. I feel like the playroom has hardly any books either. Do they not read at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is it just me that also think that room is going to look/feel really odd in the summer?

Reactions: 8
For me its the fact that she used an interior designer for them! They are so average. White walls/grey/monochrome theme with modern, industrial themed furniture which can be found at b&m. Usually interior designers are "ahead of time" with trends like Zoellas babys room. At least that one is a bit different/quirky. Theirs is so basic and yet she has spent an absolute fortune!

Geeze you’re right, that chair is 429 pounds. I can’t believe they would put that in a 7 year olds room! Its not even something a kid can sit in comfortably. All for show and the gram.

I actually suspect that Emily is losing most of her original long term followers and all the new ones are on the team of gushers. Almost every single comment now is “wow you’re so great, if only I could be as amazing as you etc.”.

What would be fab is if Emily and Matt took 429 pounds and spent it on toys for the local children’s hospital and did an episode showing the boys how to give back. Which of course will never happen.
£429 to a food bank could feed 8 families for a couple of weeks and these Instagramers piss that money away on a chair. I think people will wake up to all this very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
£429 to a food bank could feed 8 families for a couple of weeks and these Instagramers piss that money away on a chair. I think people will wake up to all this very soon.
too expensive chair that looks like it's 10 times cheaper, chair that won't be used and it's taking a lot of space in already small room. so emily.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone else seen they have all gone on a bike ride again but Jackson still doesn’t have a bike.

All new bikes so close to their birthdays, but not for their birthdays. Everything's now now now for those boys

It’s so bizarre! He’s 5!!!! My son can’t ride a bike because he has additional needs and has motor planning and coordination issues but he just uses a scooter and has done for years and keeps up with us all no problem.

You’d really wonder at this stage does Jackson have some physical issues she just doesn’t want to share. Most 5 year olds as well are conscious of being seen not to be a baby so I’m surprised he hasn’t starting kicking off about the buggy and bike seat. There’s no way my 6 year old would be having any of that.

Reactions: 8
I think he's "just" spoiled child and that's his parents' fault, of course, not his. my 6, almost 7, healthy year old can't ride a bike but I haven't put her in a bike seat since she was 3.

it's just bizzare.

Reactions: 6
It’s so bizarre! He’s 5!!!! My son can’t ride a bike because he has additional needs and has motor planning and coordination issues but he just uses a scooter and has done for years and keeps up with us all no problem.

You’d really wonder at this stage does Jackson have some physical issues she just doesn’t want to share. Most 5 year olds as well are conscious of being seen not to be a baby so I’m surprised he hasn’t starting kicking off about the buggy and bike seat. There’s no way my 6 year old would be having any of that.
Exactly

Ny 5yr old is always claiming he is a grown up too. Hates been called a baby or asked to do babyish things

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him, she would have said by now. If you push a child around in a pram, stick them in front of an iPad and give them no exercise then they will end up lazy and that’s what’s happened here. He likes being babied and carried everywhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.