Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single item of the bedroom had been affiliate-linked, shameful
And who in the real world would spend that kind of money on any of the items for a childs bedroom. The cost of the things she has in that room is insane, entirely unrelateable and totally not suitable for a young boys room! She can't make any money on those links from any of her original followers surely!!

Reactions: 7
Exactly! It's such a waste, yes it's fun opening up the door and getting a new toy, but who needs 24 poppets!? Maybe I'm just boring but I much prefer the standard chocolate ones, we get enough toys and gifts at Christmas without them having a new gift every day in the run up to Christmas too! Kids love chocolate, especially with breakfast 😅 so it's a win win.
Insta children also get December boxes (wtf) at the start of the month, a Christmas Eve box, advent calendar and that’s even before the big day!! It’s just irresponsible greedy consumerism.

Reactions: 11
The really sad thing is there are muppets in her following that will actually put their hands in their pockets to invest in the absolute SHITE she advertises.

Reactions: 6
The thing is people who have this amount of money to spend just on kids chair will hire their own home designers who will sort everything for them. They dont need Emily's aff links 🤦‍♀️
She is nowhere near where she think she is with her decor game to actually make rich people follow her rather than hiring their own designer...

Wtf are 'December boxes'? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah, I got sucked into the Xmas eve boxes but December ones?! Absolutely not 😅

Also Im sure Punta Cana is a nice place but I wish she would sod off with it. Mentioning that place, fawning over Jackson being a little tit and that bleeping window seat is the entirety of her personality 😬😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nah, I got sucked into the Xmas eve boxes but December ones?! Absolutely not 😅

Also Im sure Punta Cana is a nice place but I wish she would sod off with it. Mentioning that place, fawning over Jackson being a little tit and that bleeping window seat is the entirety of her personality 😬😅
You forgot "The View" and the trampoline 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that it now for Emily Bingo?😆
Imagine repeating the same thing over and over and them being the handful of things.
What a dull woman 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going on about Punta Cana makes me laugh. They don’t do anything on these holidays! They sit by the pool with Emily in a full face of make up and Jackson on his iPad! They never see anything if the countries they visit.
My son is only a few years older than Fraser and he’s very well travelled -we are very fortunate my husband travels a lot for work so we use hotel points for trips. He’s been to Indonesia, USA Mexico, Dubai etc and has actually SEEN the places! He helped release baby turtles in Mexico at a rescue centre, did a tour of temples, coffee plantation etc in Bali, visited Presidential museums in US and loved it all. She could be anywhere! The boys have no understanding of where they are on holiday. It’s just another opportunity to show off for Emily!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got that crappy Young’s advert on my feed again. Who takes meal inspiration from a woman cutting up a potato and shaking a fish cake out of a box? Who is galloping down to Tesco’s shouting I must get them delicious looking bits of fish cardboard that baggy tits Emily was selling on the Instagram today? Brain dead people with little imagination much like old Emms herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else find the new Christmas video really cringy and contrived with the red dress and her pretending to talk on the phone? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watch the tit Christmas organisation video and see how much her voice changes at the end part when she’s sat with Matt..the baby voice comes out and the playing with the hair..she’s a proper bleeping weirdo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s only just started talking about getting a dog, so how has she found a reputable breeder already?

I think Emily is really impulsive, if she wants something she has to have it NOW.

It’s like with the kids, if they want something or if there’s something she wants to buy them, she won’t wait until it’s a birthday or Christmas, they have it NOW.

She’s like an overgrown child.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.