Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say she needs something to look after? Doesn’t she still look after those children

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Matt if you read here, get your wife a tamigotchi for Christmas ffs.

She can sit on the bloody window seat all day and look after it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Calebs room reveal on YT…..yawn, another room that’s all for the ‘gram.
I like the headboard on the bed but the rest of it is just another kids room that’s so grown up! Where is his personality or his toys?!

Also she’s lost the plot with some of the things she’s linked - paint that costs £91 for a 5 litre tin! Easily used 3-5 tins for that room. What’s wrong with dulux etc?! It’s just a neutral colour nothing special. Then the carpet - £75 per metre squared?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or has she put a distorted lens on it to make it look bigger? How strange! She never used to do that in her old house! So obsessed with having a big house. Superficial af.
Screenshot_20211015-202059_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has she put a distorted lens on it to make it look bigger? How strange! She never used to do that in her old house! So obsessed with having a big house. Superficial af.
View attachment 811892
Think it's a wide angle lens - I never like it when youtubers use that in everyday videos - makes everything look odd.

I don't understand why she wants to give her 7, nearly 8 year old such a grown up room. I get making a room that is fit to last him growing up, and most kids/young adults are living at home for longer nowadays, but he is 7! Get him a grown up room when he is a teenager, he is only little for so long. I think I would have cried if that was my room at that age 😅 Kids seem to grow up a lot quicker than they used to, don't play with toys as much, only focused on screens etc.
I can't be the only one for keeping kids, kids for as long as possible, not throwing a 7 year old into a room fit for a 14 year old. What was she thinking with her kids bedrooms I don't know.. heck he's got a desktop computer in his bedroom..! Is that really necessary? Fair enough giving him a desk, but it should be kitted out with pens and pencils not another screen. 🙈

Reactions: 21
Proper makes me laugh how Emily and Matt think they have this keen eye for interior when celebs room is a exact carbon copy of a photo she found online and every other room they have to pay a interior designer to come up with!!!! Interior designer for a 5 year olds room!!! They are such a pair of dicks!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The room is so cramped!

What’s up with that chair in the ‘dressing area’ there is absolutely no space for it and no need for it. He would be better off with the floor space.

Also what is up with two separate lights? Sorry but the room is nowhere near big enough for that and it just looks odd.

She posted on an insta story that she filmed it and edited it today. It's so rushed and cringe!!

Desktop....all sorts of child protection red flags...

So many rugs 🥴🥴

Is there a reason the bed wouldn't go lengthways where the en suite was? Then leave the rest of the bottom end for the deal wardrobes etc

That chest of drawers under the light switch will be a toe stubbing beacon at all times 😆😆😆

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The chest of drawers straight in front of the door is terrible. Would be better binning off the “study area” 😂😂😂 for a few years and putting the drawers there. No 7 year old should have a computer in their room, major red flag.

Reactions: 10
Those kids rooms are the most soulless looking things I’ve ever seen. Are they awful? No they have achieved exactly what she set out to - gram worthy. But I could not look at those rooms and tell you a single thing about those boys personality, nothing. Its glaringly obvious that those children didn’t have much say in how their room looked.

Also talk about not being relatable- that paint?!? I have some Wilko paint in my hallway and Im not exaggerating it looks EXACTLY the same. Pair of knobheads

Reactions: 14
But I could not look at those rooms and tell you a single thing about those boys personality, nothing. Its glaringly obvious that those children didn’t have much say in how their room looked.
So true, all boys could swap and it would still work because the rooms are so plain - like a hotel, suitable for anyone.

Reactions: 8
Its quite a nice theme but yet again its all mismatched and badly laid out. The chest of drawers looks ridiculous there and will be really annoying.
And we will be subjected to endless posts about how amazing it is and close up of the headboard and desk and rugs like the ENDLESS posts about that bloody window seat😩

His room likes like it’s for a 17 year old. What 8 year old needs a “dressing” area!? Am sure he’d rather just have space to play lego. That room is not made for play or anything imaginative. Gah I used to love Emily so much, I can’t watch anymore. The old Emily would never get a designer for a 5 year olds bedroom! That’s just insane!

I also wondered if she asked the boys if it was ok to film their bedrooms. Such a personal space, all the kids at school can see their room, as well as literally ANY other person in the world. It just all feels so wrong.

I don't know why caleb needs a dressing area in his room, doesn't Emily still lay all the boys clothes out on the bannister for the next day??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know why caleb needs a dressing area in his room, doesn't Emily still lay all the boys clothes out on the bannister for the next day??
Right? A 7/8 year old doesn’t need a dressing area…

That chair in that spot looks like it belongs in a hotel. A kid would prefer a big squashy armchair to read in etc.

Calebs room is def the smallest of the 3, Jackson’s room is much more spacious with room to play.

Their life has changed, Caleb is 7 and has his own desktop Mac in his room. The focus of their life is toys, holidays and making their house look like Pinterest. I used to love Emily but boy she’s changed.

Reactions: 7
Its quite a nice theme but yet again its all mismatched and badly laid out. The chest of drawers looks ridiculous there and will be really annoying.
And we will be subjected to endless posts about how amazing it is and close up of the headboard and desk and rugs like the ENDLESS posts about that bloody window seat😩
Has she got a window seat? I hadn’t heard…..🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.