Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be amusing if dolmio gave her a gig 😄
I've been desperate to try at Dolmio's new range of pasta sauces, so when they approached me and asked to send us their new products, I jumped at the chance to relive my old memories of spilling my tits into my pasta sauce. #Ad #Gifted #PRProduct #Memories

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she trolling her own kid posting these pics of Alfie? He looks so gormless

Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories and she literally can’t even close her mouth properly anymore to form consonants!

These pics are her trying to say ‘weird’ and ‘mum’. She was having DIFFICULTIES 😖
Also, the filter she was using is just plain SCARY !

Reactions: 2
🤥🤥🤥 re:new post, she brought all of her babies home to their former (nicer) house.
Except she didn't. She's said lots how they brought Fraser home to their flat 🤥

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s still wanting a dog, even though Matt has allergies and any dog clearly bothers him! She doesn’t need a dog!

Reactions: 11
She thinks 3 under 5 is the same thing as 3 kids 5 and under, which it's not. She has 3 kids 5 and under for all of 3 months. Big deal.
And as far as I’m aware she was not forced to have 3 kids!!! So don’t bloody moan when it’s your choice! She had a very comfortable life when her boys were little. Fraser would have been at school and Caleb possibly at preschool. She’s just trying to appear relatable.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.