Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Botox isn’t helping her at all and I think it’s making her forehead look larger. Her hairline is so far back now and it looks awful with the smooth forehead. If you watch her latest vlog it really shows, I was watching it and it looks like she’s got no hair as it’s so far back!

Reactions: 6
I never understand why women who have a hairline so far back don’t consider having a fringe?
A) cheaper than botox and would hide any wrinkles
( if you’re really that bothered!)
B)Would cover the expanse of forehead
C) Would probably look better than a forehead which looks frozen solid and shiny!

Reactions: 8
If I had a pound for every time she mentioned that Jack and Jill bathroom🙄🙄. Give it a rest for gods sake, no one needs a google definition of a jack and Jill bathroom and no one needs to hear it every five minutes…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I never understand why women who have a hairline so far back don’t consider having a fringe?
A) cheaper than botox and would hide any wrinkles
( if you’re really that bothered!)
B)Would cover the expanse of forehead
C) Would probably look better than a forehead which looks frozen solid and shiny!
She’d suit a shaggy Bob with a fringe - Sara cox type

Also, why does she put them on the bannister? Would it not make more sense to leave them in the boys rooms
I’ve never understood the need to take clothes out of the wardrobe. I just go into the kids rooms in the morning and take them out of the wardrobe then! 🤷‍♀️

She must see how ridiculous her forehead looks? Or surely her hubbie would tell her? He seems to enjoy taking the piss out of her and she giggles away like a small child afterwards! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine what she'll like in 10 years 😬
I always thought she was nearly 45

She must see how ridiculous her forehead looks? Or surely her hubbie would tell her? He seems to enjoy taking the piss out of her and she giggles away like a small child afterwards! 🤦‍♀️
He probably enjoys taking the piss out of her cos he is so insecure himself and because she giggles at him it eggs him on

I always thought she was nearly 45

He probably enjoys taking the piss out of her cos he is so insecure himself and because she giggles at him it eggs him on
I dont understand there marriage.
I wonder if when Jacks goes to school she gets pregnant. They have said no more, but I can almost envision it.

I don’t know very much like CharCharTaylor. “No more” but can almost see it as a possibility. Christmas announcement or something.

Reactions: 4
Thing to cook in a pizza oven video......oh yes Emily because we all have one of those in our gardens!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And we just called them up to see if they had a hot tub....
And you probably got it for free for your shameless plug! No Tesco paddling pool for her boys!

Reactions: 7
Oh it definitely be a hot tube in that back garden soon! And it’s won’t be like a lazy spa or anything as basic as that. It’ll be a swim spa like the one at the holiday cottage. But it won’t be paid for it’ll be # gifted. She’ll be bashing out those begging emails telling them utter crap about how she can get their sales up!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.