Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt Emily will try and ignore it but I wonder if it is Emily herself or her assistant she pretends she doesnā€™t have that ā€˜writesā€™ the video scripts?

ETA I see her latest reel is now edited to show the ā€˜inspirationā€˜ of another creator. Tut tut.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG a Australian you tuber has just called out Emily for copying her comment and mum hacks.

Its the 1st thing she hates and its 2nd channel thats copied her content
She even shows Emily's video alongside hers.
How does one scam (sorry, I mean market) their way out of being an unoriginal copycat?

Reactions: 9
Emily will probably claim the window seat and J&J bathroom was her idea next.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Matt did not even get to unpack his own Fatherā€™s Day gift - šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I generally think they are a nice enough family but the behaviour around presents is so weird - they canā€™t ever seem to allow the recipient to enjoy opening their own presents.

Reactions: 11
Ive followed the Sunday Stylist for a while and love her content. Didnā€™t occur to me that Emilys videos were very similar I must admit but when she points it out there is no denying the fact!
I remember a while ago I followed a woman called Style Mom XO and she developed the phrase ā€œThe Power Hourā€ for her cleaning videos- LOADS of people used it on their Youtube videos and I remember them all taking them time to acknowledge it was Style Mom XO who coined the phrase.
After a brief read through the comments on the Sunday stylistā€˜s video, someone tried to find the hack video of Emilyā€™s she refers to and apparently its no longer available?! To quote Bailey Sarianā€¦.. ā€œSuspish?ā€!!

Reactions: 4
ā€œTime saving mom hacksā€ =
1.) Employ cleaner while I fake clean the house for YouTube, and..

2.) hire private chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She best hope she's saved a lot.. I said as soon as she got this flash house she would start to decline... and I am here for it šŸ˜„

Reactions: 16
I used to really enjoy watching Emilyā€™s videos when they landed. When we were trying for a baby and got pregnant we were religiously watching her content- I even messaged her the night we brought our baby back and she replied! I definitely admired & looked up to herā€¦but now I canā€™t watch her videosā€¦Iā€™ve unsubscribed and unfollowedā€¦the authenticity has gone and I feel like I was duped! I just canā€™t stand Matt jumping in on itā€¦itā€™s too cringe.

Reactions: 20
23D6D665-61DE-4B5F-9204-FDF6C9F3B665.png

We all know who it is! Weā€™d recognise that blurry forehead anywhere!!!! What a total scam! If her followers donā€™t see it now they never will. Sheā€™s completely ripped off this YouTuberā€¦passing them as her I do everything perfect Emily tips! Criiinge. I also see that the wife in the 50s was done beforeā€¦another rip-off, and I hear her saying the same thing as American YouTubersā€¦oh Iā€™m a hot mess!!! The workout on a bike/walking machine and the 5am routine was done by a YouTuber called Love Meg.
bleeping shamily šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
So that video was also an ad? I hope blinkist donā€™t pay her lying lazy witch! No wonder she looks dead behind the eyes as sheā€™s a liar. I wonder how many more videos sheā€™s done that she stole from other people ?

View attachment 633075

We all know who it is! Weā€™d recognise that blurry forehead anywhere!!!! What a total scam! If her followers donā€™t see it now they never will. Sheā€™s completely ripped off this YouTuberā€¦passing them as her I do everything perfect Emily tips! Criiinge. I also see that the wife in the 50s was done beforeā€¦another rip-off, and I hear her saying the same thing as American YouTubersā€¦oh Iā€™m a hot mess!!! The workout on a bike/walking machine and the 5am routine was done by a YouTuber called Love Meg.
bleeping shamily šŸ˜‚
Her face wasn't blurred yesterday when I watched it...neither was the first woman

Reactions: 10
Yep, yesterday the video was shown without blurring either of the womenā€™s faces.
The Sunday Stylist said something about it took YouTube a while to catch up with the blurring out or something , I think, on her video.
With or without blurring itā€™s obvious who it is!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.