Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she's a saleswoman at the end of the day, plugging this that and everything. But I've noticed recently that there's at lot of young girls staying they love her videos and and "inspiration". But what she's selling is an unattainable lifestyle to most, what she's getting is for FREE. She's setting a bad example as far as I'm concerned to those very impressionable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We all know she's a saleswoman at the end of the day, plugging this that and everything. But I've noticed recently that there's at lot of young girls staying they love her videos and and "inspiration". But what she's selling is an unattainable lifestyle to most, what she's getting is for FREE. She's setting a bad example as far as I'm concerned to those very impressionable.
She doesn't inspire me as a homeowner, or a woman who wants to be a mum, her children are so badly behaved and her husband gave up his job to ponce around with a camera, a man having "get-up-and-go" is inspirational, not one that cant be arsed to work a proper job.

She is just a begger who shows off what she has managed to get for free that is not inspirational at all. She chooses all the expensive things to promote so that she makes a bigger affiliate fee.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How incredibly relatable she is these days 🙄 from posing in her underwear in her kitchen for FHM back in the day to a private chef today 😳
Oh how silly. I have mentioned just how ridiculous Emily is. A private chef… well at least the family can look forward to a couple of decently cooked meals.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't inspire me as a homeowner, or a woman who wants to be a mum, her children are so badly behaved and her husband gave up his job to ponce around with a camera, a man having "get-up-and-go" is inspirational, not one that cant be arsed to work a proper job.

She is just a begger who shows off what she has managed to get for free that is not inspirational at all. She chooses all the expensive things to promote so that she makes a bigger affiliate fee.
This.....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
Oh how silly. I have mentioned just how ridiculous Emily is. A private chef… well at least the family can look forward to a couple of decently cooked meals.
did the private chef document what you could make in a pizza oven or was that her?
It’s just I am soooooo interested to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dont understand there marriage.
I wonder if when Jacks goes to school she gets pregnant. They have said no more, but I can almost envision it.

I don’t know very much like CharCharTaylor. “No more” but can almost see it as a possibility. Christmas announcement or something.
probably and then they’ll have to do another renovation to accommodate the new baby 😑😑🤣🤣🤣. The jack & jill bathroom might be threatened 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon he really really doesn’t want another one. She clearly does. She’s nearly 40 I guess and has the gynaecology issues so dunno what the chances are. They can’t seem to control the kids they’ve got and could you imagine how jealous Jackson would be

Reactions: 5
I reckon he really really doesn’t want another one. She clearly does. She’s nearly 40 I guess and has the gynaecology issues so dunno what the chances are. They can’t seem to control the kids they’ve got and could you imagine how jealous Jackson would be
What gynaecology issues does she have?

Reactions: 1
Oh Emily, you never stop cleaning after boys...
They even didn't learn to close rubbish bin cover after use 🥴

Reactions: 4
Wow imagine having so much free time during the day that you can just go and take time out to appreciate a bloody window seat 🤔
She posts almost the exact same thing every few days too. Just a picture of it and how much they love it.

It’s nice, I also have a window seat I love …. But weird to repeatedly post pics of it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.