Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely agree on this one! How hideous! Stop buying crap in pound land and invest in nice pans. All her crockery is appalling. The pot that she uses to cook porridge, is all chipped. I wonder it is because she just destroys them, as if she does not know how to treat these pieces of equipment. I guess the cleaner is not always around to enlighten you!
i was thinking the same thing: also, worn-out pans (depending on the coating) are a health hazard with unwanted substances seeping into food ... Also, it looks gross.

Did anyone else think her hack for rinsing her Nutribullet and cleaning the almond milk from the side of the jug didn't work ?

Reactions: 1
Her pans are all wrecked because she uses metal utensils. Drives me absolutely mad. Also that food she made in the 'family meals' videos, wtf. There was not enough for 5 people in half of them, and I don't know any kids who would eat aubergine parmigiana. Jesus.

Reactions: 6
Her pans are all wrecked because she uses metal utensils. Drives me absolutely mad. Also that food she made in the 'family meals' videos, wtf. There was not enough for 5 people in half of them, and I don't know any kids who would eat aubergine parmigiana. Jesus.
Actually, for someone whose livelihood depends on portraying this domestic goddess who smashes it all, I can’t say I’m very impressed by her ! I mean, those drawers that she tidied up yesterday ? How on earth does someone who is always organizing stuff let her drawers her in such a bad way ? I get se are all busy at times but these drawers were a disgrace 🤣. Those pots and pans are beyond revolting. She faffs around arranging a blanket on beds which are shoddily made (I mean, pull on the bed clothes and don’t leave ceases otherwise what’s the point of bloody making the bed!), that’s when she doesn’t forget to put a bottom sheet when she changes her son’s bed. Folding clean clothes on the kitchen floor ? Why ?

I don’t get any inspiration from her at all. Not her cooking, not her cleaning, not her parenting ... I started watching her when she was in the old house and she did motivate me to tackle things in my own house but I like things to be done properly and to me, she only half does things and it drives me up the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
After watching her latest video I get the impression she’s not enjoying YouTube anymore. I didn’t really get any ounce of energy or ‘excitement’ she used to have in her previous videos.

Reactions: 6
Actually, for someone whose livelihood depends on portraying this domestic goddess who smashes it all, I can’t say I’m very impressed by her ! I mean, those drawers that she tidied up yesterday ? How on earth does someone who is always organizing stuff let her drawers her in such a bad way ? I get se are all busy at times but these drawers were a disgrace 🤣. Those pots and pans are beyond revolting. She faffs around arranging a blanket on beds which are shoddily made (I mean, pull on the bed clothes and don’t leave ceases otherwise what’s the point of bloody making the bed!), that’s when she doesn’t forget to put a bottom sheet when she changes her son’s bed. Folding clean clothes on the kitchen floor ? Why ?

I don’t get any inspiration from her at all. Not her cooking, not her cleaning, not her parenting ... I started watching her when she was in the old house and she did motivate me to tackle things in my own house but I like things to be done properly and to me, she only half does things and it drives me up the wall.
Wow, the making beds scenario. How disgusting! To do it properly you have to remove the duvet, open the window and let it ventilate for 10-30 minutes. I agree also on how unorganised she is. I sometimes wonder whether she lets the drawers and wardrobes in such a state so she can make a video about it, but seriously, it is stupid because is more time consuming. Tidy it up once, and make the effort to keep it that way. Also, when she cleans the bathroom, she does not do it properly, she uses the smallest of cloths and she doesn’t wear gloves, I mean...

I thought the same about the ridiculous quantities of food, but I just think is for the video making, it looks nicer if you have less food. God forbid it will look like you are preparing food for a regiment! Btw, parmigiana a la melanzane is a delicious dish, haven’t cooked it for my children yet, but I can’t think of a reason of why they will not like it. It is vegetables done properly.

Reactions: 2
Wow, the making beds scenario. How disgusting! To do it properly you have to remove the duvet, open the window and let it ventilate for 10-30 minutes. I agree also on how unorganised she is. I sometimes wonder whether she lets the drawers and wardrobes in such a state so she can make a video about it, but seriously, it is stupid because is more time consuming. Tidy it up once, and make the effort to keep it that way. Also, when she cleans the bathroom, she does not do it properly, she uses the smallest of cloths and she doesn’t wear gloves, I mean...

I thought the same about the ridiculous quantities of food, but I just think is for the video making, it looks nicer if you have less food. God forbid it will look like you are preparing food for a regiment! Btw, parmigiana a la melanzane is a delicious dish, haven’t cooked it for my children yet, but I can’t think of a reason of why they will not like it. It is vegetables done properly.

Yep, the tiny cloths ... or worse, wipes. How do you even clean properly with those ? My favourite cloths are on the bigger side and my absolute faves are old bed clothes that were passe their best that I cut into cloths. Imagine that Emily ...

With regards to her cooking : I always feel second hand embarrassment when I see those influenzas putting aubergine on the menu in the dead of winter or strawberries ... they (the produce) must have no taste. Personally, I love eating in season ... if you eat strawberries year round, where’s the pleasure of having them come in season with much better taste (also they haven’t travelled half way round the world for you to have them out of season) ?

I know I sound petty but if you are going to market yourself as someone who cleans and cooks then please be an inspiration !

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 10
I had a really strange dream about Norris last night,
I was her surrogate. She cried telling me how thankful she was for me to give her the children (?)

I gave her the twins I carried (a boy and a girl - the boy didn’t have a name but the girl was name Zara but she also like Zahara) & she deposited £50k to me.

what’s weird is her husband or her children were not around....

this is why I shouldn’t be having early nights!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After watching her latest video I get the impression she’s not enjoying YouTube anymore. I didn’t really get any ounce of energy or ‘excitement’ she used to have in her previous videos.
She is missing her 5 ⭐ breaks away

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is missing her 5 ⭐ breaks away
de dums. a dayout at the zoo would do me right now. and I've been working a real job everyday with no time off except xmas and some bank holidays. Moved office and moved house sick of bloody boxes i feel like its all I've seen for the last 9 months.

Reactions: 1
Wow are they really thinking of zinc cladding on a mock Tudor family home?! It’s going to look like a college or leisure centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i was thinking the same thing: also, worn-out pans (depending on the coating) are a health hazard with unwanted substances seeping into food ... Also, it looks gross.

Did anyone else think her hack for rinsing her Nutribullet and cleaning the almond milk from the side of the jug didn't work ?
yes, it didn't 😆

One more thing I noticed (but ok, maybe it's me only, picking on her - let me know please) - did anyone noticed how much washing did she put in her washing mashine? Every washing mashine has load limit and if you put or rather squeeze as much as she did it has no chance to be washed or even rinse at the end properly!

Reactions: 7
Hang on, are the comments on her reel about stopping the favourite child from falling real? They can see he put his second arm down and not behind his back right? They can see it was set up can't they? They know it's as real as the grid is don't they? Jesus wept 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
yes, it didn't 😆

One more thing I noticed (but ok, maybe it's me only, picking on her - let me know please) - did anyone noticed how much washing did she put in her washing mashine? Every washing mashine has load limit and if you put or rather squeeze as much as she did it has no chance to be washed or even rinse at the end properly!
Yes I noticed it too. She absolutely put far too much int there it won’t wash properly but funny she gave us a laundry tips video on how to load your machine. It opening my eyes with her lore of how fake she is.

I can definitely see she’s had herBotox topped up, I’m very disappointed in Emily she’s clearly breaking the rules. Incredibly selfish!!

Reactions: 8
Hang on, are the comments on her reel about stopping the favourite child from falling real? They can see he put his second arm down and not behind his back right? They can see it was set up can't they? They know it's as real as the grid is don't they? Jesus wept 🤦‍♀️
The first time I watched it I couldn't take my eyes off her botoxed forehead!

Reactions: 4
I'm not against cosmetic treatments particularly but I do think there comes a point (different times depending on skin elasticity/weight/etc) where botox just accentuates everything else not being quite as ‘perky’ rather than making you look any better.

But if Emily wants to break lockdown rules just to look like a balloon that's got too much air at the top and none in the bottom that's up to her....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not against cosmetic treatments particularly but I do think there comes a point (different times depending on skin elasticity/weight/etc) where botox just accentuates everything else not being quite as ‘perky’ rather than making you look any better.

But if Emily wants to break lockdown rules just to look like a balloon that's got too much air at the top and none in the bottom that's up to her....
She needs to be careful not to overdo the Botox. Already, her eyes have many many lines for someone of her age, and it does make me wonder whether, when one area can’t move (forehead for example) it doesn’t create more lines and wrinkle in another area that compensates for the lack of movement elsewhere, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 7
She needs to be careful not to overdo the Botox. Already, her eyes have many many lines for someone of her age, and it does make me wonder whether, when one area can’t move (forehead for example) it doesn’t create more lines and wrinkle in another area that compensates for the lack of movement elsewhere, if that makes sense.
The Botox is not working for Emily as she looks a lot older than she is, she should just save her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.