Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we all know you're not going home to "clean your house" Emily 🍆🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They really could have just waiting until tues and gone for lunch while the boys were at school. Or if her metal health needs a boost, fine break the rules and make yourself feel better but don't rusk the metal health of your rule following followers but boasting about it. Her behaviour today has touched a nerve. I wanna comment or message her, but it will just get deleted. So angry 😠

Reactions: 9
This was exactly my thoughts Raa! “Woe is me, we haven’t had a date in 6 months” They must have been on five or six dates since me and my husband have. Didn’t they go for lunch and coffee together just the other week when Jackson was at nursery and the boys were at school?! I’d kill for little moments like that with my hubby. She’s come across totally ungrateful and unrelatable this last year. Can’t stand it.
Same, I would love to have special moments with my husband. My husband is back in work a week after we've had our third baby im still physically trying to recover while looking after three under 5. I don't get a quiet minute with my husband without my 4 year old attempting to join in the conversation, my toddler being a little whirlwind between us, my newborn crying for a feed or needing a nappy change etc what to speak of a date 😂
In the last 6 months, all be it at home, she's had Matts 40th birthday in the garden igloo where they had a date night and hired a hot tub for a week. The man is now a house husband and she works from home while their children are in school. Why is she acting like they have no time together?? 😤

Reactions: 17
It annoys me with date nights these people take it for granted to show off in front of cameras my fiancé works abroad we waited a year for a date night last year

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It annoys me with date nights these people take it for granted to show off in front of cameras my fiancé works abroad we waited a year for a date night last year
It’s very sad indeed. I’m embarrassed for them. The staff must of thought she is very vein. 😩

Reactions: 6
This was exactly my thoughts Raa! “Woe is me, we haven’t had a date in 6 months” They must have been on five or six dates since me and my husband have. Didn’t they go for lunch and coffee together just the other week when Jackson was at nursery and the boys were at school?! I’d kill for little moments like that with my hubby. She’s come across totally ungrateful and unrelatable this last year. Can’t stand it.
Is that apart from the gifted igloo dinner date for Matts birthday they had in their garden? Alright the kids were there but it’s a lot more than the rest of the population have had who have been going to work some in extremely difficult circumstances. My heart bleeds for them.

Wow, Matt has some nerve on their dinner date taking the pee out of her hat, when he endlessly wears his minging baseball cap like some overgrown teenager.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think that date was very ‘ad like’ or at the very least begging for a freebie. So many tags and gushing over the venue

Reactions: 11
Her reels are so cringe recently I’m fed up of her to be honest she’s not the Emily I used to follow!!

Reactions: 12
I assumed the cringe factor had upped because Matt is a full time member of the channel now tbh Im sure he’s a nice enough bloke in the grand scheme of things but 😬

I never quite understand why the husbands of so many instagrammers/Youtubers give up their own careers?
Matt had what I assume was a pretty successful business so I’m surprised he gave that help to do reels, vlogs and help with editing?
I can understand if his business had collapsed during the pandemic or something but as far as I know it didn’t.i think its very risky to put all your eggs in one basket. I have always thought of a social media career as having a limited life span- unless shes literally making 100’s of thousands of £ and they are planning to retire by 50 or something?!

Reactions: 11
I never quite understand why the husbands of so many instagrammers/Youtubers give up their own careers?
Matt had what I assume was a pretty successful business so I’m surprised he gave that help to do reels, vlogs and help with editing?
I can understand if his business had collapsed during the pandemic or something but as far as I know it didn’t.i think its very risky to put all your eggs in one basket. I have always thought of a social media career as having a limited life span- unless shes literally making 100’s of thousands of £ and they are planning to retire by 50 or something?!
The channels always seem to take a turn for the worse when the men get more involved in their wives channels

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What kind of car does Emily have? That's a huge boot! I used to put my buggy in my boot and there would be no room for anything else

Reactions: 2
I remember reading in a article about mummy vloggers that she makes £7/8k a month on average (it was around that figure anyway)

Her channel is becoming stale though. The kids are older and I dont think the home account is going as well as she thought it would. It won’t last forever.

Irrespective of money though I can’t understand why anyone would give up their own business to make a fool out of themselves on TikTok in their forties. Maybe thats where Im going wrong 😅

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.