Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this really is their forever home then they probably don't care if they bring the value down and it does seem more convenient having a utility upstairs. I actually think it's a great idea and am a little jealous 😂
I lived in the US for a while and my laundry room was upstairs which seemed odd at first but was fairly standard and actually did make sense as all the clothes stayed upstairs But the key thing is US houses are way bigger (mine was 5 beds and 3000sq ft) and cost less than the current average UK house price (the value of the house I lived Was around £200k) shed have been better building from scratch

Reactions: 5
I lived in the US for a while and my laundry room was upstairs which seemed odd at first but was fairly standard and actually did make sense as all the clothes stayed upstairs But the key thing is US houses are way bigger (mine was 5 beds and 3000sq ft) and cost less than the current average UK house price (the value of the house I lived Was around £200k) shed have been better building from scratch
Oh yeah 100% she definitely should have built from scratch and I'd be worried about potential leaks and replacing the washing machine etc but I do think it's a good idea

Reactions: 2
“Matt said if I can’t decide between the bath or the shower with a view”. What bloody view? It’s a tiny farmer’s field, hardly overlooking sprawling countryside or the sea is it?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Matt said if I can’t decide between the bath or the shower with a view”. What bloody view? It’s a tiny farmer’s field, hardly overlooking sprawling countryside or the sea is it?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly! They will probably be spraying fertiliser aka tit all over it pretty soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes such a drip with Matt, shes always relaying his jokes like some lovestruck teenager. Must be nice Im actually a bit envious. My husbands fart jokes are wearing a bit thin after several years of marriage 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes such a drip with Matt, shes always relaying his jokes like some lovestruck teenager. Must be nice Im actually a bit envious. My husbands fart jokes are wearing a bit thin after several years of marriage 😁
I find her unwatchable around him. The baby voice 🤢 not sure if she still does that on camera but that was like nails on a chalkboard! Also she never seems to have banter with him, never pokes fun at him. She literally just swoons and giggles around him. Its weird! He never seems to do that around her. He is always slagging her off. Its a very weird relationship imo.

Reactions: 15
She’s obviously got issues. She’s obsessed with losing weight. Can’t even sit at a desk now. Always got to be moving

Well shes got better co-ordination than me because no way I could be peddling and typing at the same time 😅
That's what I was thinking! Surely it's like rubbing your tummy & patting your head - you can do them both at the same time but both pretty poorly. There is no way I'd be able to work whilst peddling. Watching videos sure, but nothing more than that.

Reactions: 7
That's what I was thinking! Surely it's like rubbing your tummy & patting your head - you can do them both at the same time but both pretty poorly. There is no way I'd be able to work whilst peddling. Watching videos sure, but nothing more than that.
To be fair, it’s not like she’s working hard, is it ? Unless replying to brands “sure I’ll promote your crap” is considered hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never understand why people think botox helps!
I don't even acknowledge and it doesn't even cross my mind if I see someone with wrinkles, but someone with botox it always looks like something is 'off' and not quite right and then makes me look at them more or figure out why their face is odd until I realise they must have had botox.

Reactions: 7
Why is she putting board games in a kitchen cupboard when she has a playroom? Just gives me another reason to wonder why they bought that house

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.