Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I think any kid would act up if they have a camera shoved into their lives constantly, notice how Fraser isn’t as naughty (I understand he is older but he’s always been better behaved), I think it’s because in his youngest years he didn’t have a camera in his face/ his life recorded whereas Caleb and Jackson have. Just my observation.

Reactions: 7
I mean I think any kid would act up if they have a camera shoved into their lives constantly, notice how Fraser isn’t as naughty (I understand he is older but he’s always been better behaved), I think it’s because in his youngest years he didn’t have a camera in his face/ his life recorded whereas Caleb and Jackson have. Just my observation.
Absolutely agree! I have vocalised it before on here myself . Jackson birth was vlogged ffs it’s hideous!

Reactions: 13
I bet they don’t even KNOW their own children,I would imagine it’s impossible to have a normal relationship with your children if you film every single day of their lives,not to mention then sharing every precious moment with strangers on the internet. I’m sure they do have moments alone with the boys without the camera, but they will be very few and far between....

Reactions: 9
The upstairs laundry room amuses me... let's spend £1000s of pounds converting a bedroom into a laundry room, because Princess Emily would have to carry it back upstairs anyway... such a drag eh Emily! Lucky you "work" from home with an assistant to help you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg!!! The start of the last vlog was a hard watch! To say i cringed would be an understatement! What an entitled little brat!! Such a shame as Fraser seems to be such a kind grateful boy. Shes ruining them children!

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to keep re showing her giving birth?? Who cares? We know you birthed your babies out of your lady bits!! But the last one was nearly 5 years ago. It goes along with the theme that she is trying to keep up the baby theme because she knows it brings views. Why can’t she see that growing her channel and changing the content to suit her family situation would be a good thing. And why include the bits with her kids being brattish. Edit it out!! Either she can’t see the behaviours or is such a tit editor she doesn’t deserve the title you tuber!

Reactions: 7
Blantently one of those that thinks she’s better because she didn’t have any pain relief

Reactions: 9
Caleb’s birth -Essex accent!
The amount of chocolate they were given on Easter Sunday was equal to Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory...even Augustus Gloop would’ve struggled with it.The million pound house and extremely costly renovations have exposed their wealth beyond belief! Extensions below and above, bespoke kitchen with a pantry, new bathrooms, designer bedrooms for the boys...the pandemic clearly hasn’t hurt their bank balance! The funny thing is, if each one of her followers hit the unsubscribe button...she’d have nothing. They are effectively are funding her lavish life!!

Reactions: 19
Caleb’s birth -Essex accent!
The amount of chocolate they were given on Easter Sunday was equal to Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory...even Augustus Gloop would’ve struggled with it.The million pound house and extremely costly renovations have exposed their wealth beyond belief! Extensions below and above, bespoke kitchen with a pantry, new bathrooms, designer bedrooms for the boys...the pandemic clearly hasn’t hurt their bank balance! The funny thing is, if each one of her followers hit the unsubscribe button...she’d have nothing. They are effectively are funding her lavish life!!
I honestly never thought of it that black and white before but when you say it like that it’s so obvious! 😬 off to unsubscribe (maybe... maybe I like watching so I have opinions 😂😂)

Reactions: 5
Walkers ad coming soon?

WTF is that chicken dinner? Chicken soup and crisps with cheese. And to top it off it looks burnt 🤢🤢🤢
I very much doubt her family eat this. Probably a meal she copied from somewhere for her minions to praise her and tag her 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
WTF is that chicken dinner? Chicken soup and crisps with cheese. And to top it off it looks burnt 🤢🤢🤢
I very much doubt her family eat this. Probably a meal she copied from somewhere for her minions to praise her and tag her 🤢🤢
Is this her mother in laws recipe? When she first mentioned it I thought it sounded odd 😂

Reactions: 1
She likes to come across as this really nice person, but someone asked on her post how does she open the door in Jackson’s room (his bookshelves are behind it) and she was like “with our hands 😂” she either thinks that was funny but she just came across as sarcastic and bitchy.
She’s deffo one of those bitchy mums that would stand there & make you feel like crap when you are at school doing the school run.

Reactions: 12
It doesn’t look very appetising!

Reactions: 3
9EA77E03-7D1D-4CB5-8186-D1B08D82582F.png

someone tell braggy maggy that this isn’t a view...
1542B178-6430-4D10-B32A-5030DE1E619C.jpeg

This is a view.

now go the duck away with your field on the back of a busy A road 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Putting that her family were “running away from something” is surely just to try get people talking?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.