Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What were her family running away from ? I’m more interested in that than anything she’s ever posted about

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think she’s really pushing the home account recently? I’m guessing the ads and freebies aren’t coming in

Reactions: 10
What were her family running away from ? I’m more interested in that than anything she’s ever posted about
[/QUOTE]
Her abusive Father/ step father, she’s spoke about it on a ‘draw my life’ video a few years ago not sure if the video is still up x

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her abusive Father/ step father, she’s spoke about it on a ‘draw my life’ video a few years ago not sure if the video is still up x
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think it was that. Emily was living with her step dad in the uk, until they found out that he had been secretly filming her and her sister and then he took his own life. Her real dad, in Canada, was also abusive, but she stopped seeing him when she was very young and I believe he died, but I can’t remember when.
She’s never mentioned that they had to leave Canada before, even in that draw my life video, she just says that they moved to England... and at one point, she said it was because her mum was offered a transfer through her job.

Reactions: 5
I don’t watch those draw my life videos on you tube. I have enough with the trials and tribulations of my own. But I suppose it might explain why she’s built up the hard as nails exterior.

I don’t think it was that. Emily was living with her step dad in the uk, until they found out that he had been secretly filming her and her sister and then he took his own life. Her real dad, in Canada, was also abusive, but she stopped seeing him when she was very young and I believe he died, but I can’t remember when.
She’s never mentioned that they had to leave Canada before, even in that draw my life video, she just says that they moved to England... and at one point, she said it was because her mum was offered a transfer through her job.
[/QUOTE]
Okay thank you for clarifying x

Reactions: 1
This video made me think of Emily 😆 when she claims her shiny, frozen forehead is the result of elemis 🤪

• Haha
I
To be fair, my nephew has a similar story box and he's 6, he absolutely loves it! It's a great change from screen time.
It’s not a baby toy at all, it’s a box for audiobooks. I bought one for my son’s 3rd birthday. It’s perfect for books for that age & you can put 1.5 Hours of audio on it as they get older.

Another video from Emily know it all
Norris..how many times can she rehash this same shite telling people the obvious?! I’m sick of hearing her talk about that bleeping tidy up song!!!!

• Haha
Another video from Emily know it all
Norris..how many times can she rehash this same shite telling people the obvious?! I’m sick of hearing her talk about that bleeping tidy up song!!!!
It thought the same. It’s basically word for word repeat of the last ones, If people don’t realise this stuff I do wonder. Also it’s still not realistic for working parents that have to leave the house. All well and good they’re both at home everyday

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I dont understand the bit about Matt - why not just say he was being lazy? ‘It didnt enter his head to help out’ what is he 12 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She plays dumb for content i swear! I mean, who buy a million pound house without a bath in the en-suite! Its is absolutely ludicrous! She's already taking away a bedroom to fit in an upstairs utility room when they have ample room downstairs! Have a utility room/boot room downstairs and keep the 5th bedroom.

Reactions: 8
She plays dumb for content i swear! I mean, who buy a million pound house without a bath in the en-suite! Its is absolutely ludicrous! She's already taking away a bedroom to fit in an upstairs utility room when they have ample room downstairs! Have a utility room/boot room downstairs and keep the 5th bedroom.
Losing a bedroom will bring the value of the house down

If this really is their forever home then they probably don't care if they bring the value down and it does seem more convenient having a utility upstairs. I actually think it's a great idea and am a little jealous 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.