Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errr ‘trying out’ the big swing?! He’s 4! He’s not a baby Emily!
🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m all for children developing at their own pace but he’s 4.5 years old. I normally start putting on the normal swing from around 2.5! I can’t imagine she’ll even be able to lift him in and out of the baby swing for much longer.
He’ll be one of the oldest in his class come September but will probably be the neediest one out of the group. Does he do anything himself? Getting dressed? Using the toilet? She doesn’t even let him walk to the post office without a pushchair. It’s a shame as I think giving little ones a bit of independence is so good for their confidence and self belief.

Reactions: 11
That design for Calebs room is astonishing. Who’d have thought a bed on one side and a chair table and reading area?? Which reminds me of the movie Devil wears Prada. Florals for spring? Ground breaking!!

• Haha
Does it make anyone elses blood boil when she uploads a video with the caption "one thing after another" cos her life is just so tough and full of struggles isn't it, does she not realise that there are people with real problems in the world? She's nuts

Does it make anyone elses blood boil when she uploads a video with the caption "one thing after another" cos her life is just so tough and full of struggles isn't it, does she not realise that there are people with real problems in the world? She's nuts
She’s a joke. She has no clue what it’s like living in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You would think she would have a better idea of real life having worked a proper job after having kids etc. unlike some of the younger 'influencers' who have never worked a day in their lives but It's amazing how quickly having money makes you lose touch of reality.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe they actually paid 955k for that house and now they’re changing everything. Surely they could have found a house they liked for that price?

"I think Jackson would like this". Omg Emily hes 5 in September! If he was born a few days earlier he would be in reception now. That is a BABY toy! What a weirdo!
Screenshot_20210402-121103_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
"I think Jackson would like this". Omg Emily hes 5 in September! If he was born a few days earlier he would be in reception now. That is a BABY toy! What a weirdo! View attachment 510784
She’s so desperate for another baby isn’t she! She can’t seem to accept that he’s a child. He is very baby like too, probably because of her molly coddling. He will be the oldest in reception and acting like the youngest.

Reactions: 13
She’s so desperate for another baby isn’t she! She can’t seem to accept that he’s a child. He is very baby like too, probably because of her molly coddling. He will be the oldest in reception and acting like the youngest.
It links up to that reel she did the other day about stop asking if she wants a girl. She clearly does but knows that’s it for her and children so instead of accept that tries to keep him a baby

Reactions: 4
To be fair, my nephew has a similar story box and he's 6, he absolutely loves it! It's a great change from screen time.

Reactions: 3
Hiring an Easter bunny for her garden - oh so relatable to all the mums!!! I feel seriously sorry for mums who struggled to even buy Easter eggs this year who then see this

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just came on to say Feck off Emily with your big show off plans of your kitchen!!! She's so fake and materialistic!! People like her never appreciate what they have, rant over!! Happy Easter everyone 😆🐣

Reactions: 17
Hi long time lurker 1st time poster on this page. Just watch a bit of her recent blog couldn’t finish it . These kids are so spoiled it’s disgusting Jackson is as bratty as calab now. ( not his fault his parents fault) it was disgusting to watch how much the get for Easter and how much they come to expect. WhTs the matter with getting a Easter egg???
Also about 8 mins In Emily takes about going for a run she looks like she has a grey beard or has she had some kind of work done to her chin on top of the recent Botox?? Just looks weird

Reactions: 6
Yep obscene what they got for Easter you could see they weren’t even interested in most of the stuff. I don’t know why she does it whether she thinks she’s a better mum or purely just for content I’ve got no idea. Jackson is definitely going down the same road as Caleb

Reactions: 7
I thought Jackson was bleeping awful in the latest blog, his loud voice shouting and screaming over everyone. Taking every single egg and putting it in his basket and not one parent told him to share. I’m sorry but my boy is the same age as Jackson and he knew one egg each for him and his sister.
They way he just ripped the creme egg box open was truly awful. He’s going to be a right brat!!!

I thought Jackson was bleeping awful in the latest blog, his loud voice shouting and screaming over everyone. Taking every single egg and putting it in his basket and not one parent told him to share. I’m sorry but my boy is the same age as Jackson and he knew one egg each for him and his sister.
They way he just ripped the creme egg box open was truly awful. He’s going to be a right brat!!!
I don’t like watching her vlogs cos of how the boys are shown in it. It’s not their fault. But I remember her talking about training them to be good husband material or something like that.

Reactions: 6
My youngest son has just turned 4 and. Jo way on earth would he act like that.Matt and her and are doing the boys no favours by letting them act like brats . It’s a parents job to teach kids what acceptable behaviour is . Really not the boys fault that they haven’t been parented properly

Reactions: 5
I literally just came here (new). I've watched Emily for years and just can't get through her videos anymore. Everything has gone downhill drastically since COVID and the new house. I basically agree with all the sentiments here. Her relatability is gone and the obvious ads are killing me. I have an almost 3 year old and he acts more "grown up" than Jackson. I get it, your kids will always be your babies but you're setting them up for failure in life if you continually treat them as babies. The thing that drives me the most insane is the constant praising. She is ALWAYS praising the boys. "You're so smart, good job bubba, that's amazing". You're turning them into praise whores. They will live the rest of their lives constantly looking for that same level of praise from other people and making others happy rather than experiencing those proud moment for themselves.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.