Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caleb is cow #2 in the nativity play. I always have a little chuckle when insta children don't get the main part as I'm sure it kills the mum flogger who thinks that they are stars. Well they do pay the bills after all. Eugh at her faux concern over her Nan, she hasn't been over to Canada in nearly 10 years to see her family (sure she said when Fraser was a baby). All them long haul holidays and never bothered to visit her family.. oh but she mentions them to gain views and make money. Everything and I mean everything is about money with her.

Reactions: 17
Caleb is cow #2 in the nativity play. I always have a little chuckle when insta children don't get the main part as I'm sure it kills the mum flogger who thinks that they are stars. Well they do pay the bills after all. Eugh at her faux concern over her Nan, she hasn't been over to Canada in nearly 10 years to see her family (sure she said when Fraser was a baby). All them long haul holidays and never bothered to visit her family.. oh but she mentions them to gain views and make money. Everything and I mean everything is about money with her.
I was going to say, has she ever mentioned the granny before? Extremely poor taste if that's the only time she gets a mention.

Emily is cow #1 all year round 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it was actually since Caleb was a baby, so not quite as long. It's something I've always thought too tho! How can you go on multiple holidays a year and not one of them is to see your family!

They DEFINITELY can't use the can't afford it card!

Reactions: 10
Worker Bee said:
I'm glad that this thread is starting to take off, I don't know how she managed to get off scot free for so long. She is so calculating and money oriented it's unbelievable. The Meldrums got a hard time for their video showing Lee's gender disappointment when they were expecting Poppy yet when Emily was practically sobbing when she found out that Jackson was a boy, it went pretty much unacknowledged on here. My absolute favourite Emily moment though has to be when she got a DNA test to find out if she and her sister had the same father as they don't look similar (shock horror!). She then called her poor mother to let her know that they had the same father. :LOL:

She got away with it for so long because she is better at it than most. She is professional and it shows, she has a marketing degree and she uses it. She deliberately paints herself as vanilla, avoids anything overly controversial in her content, always happy smiley nicey nicey, nothing offensive here. She is good at what she does and as influenzas go she does work hard. Having said all that I think she is greedy, calculating and deceitful, she makes money off unsuspecting people who dont see through the lies and would sell her granny for a fiver (as she has just proved with the Covid chat) She is now going to begin the transformation from mummy vlogger, as the kids are older and less cute, to home interiors vlogger. Watch those ads roll in 🙄

Reactions: 13
My god she's an absolute hole. Does she just live to humiliate her family 😳

I didn't like how much she milked her granny having corona either! Talk about click bait! A brief conversation about it at the end... hardly deserved to be a headline title. She's an absolute fraud.
She’s playing for sympathy!!!

Reactions: 3
People defend her to the hills, they really are brainwashed and I’m not surprised she is convincing. You only have to look at a slightly negative comment on one of her videos and people jump on it!

Reactions: 4
If it’s around long enough for anyone be to see, she censors everything and deletes anything negative....can’t bear the whole be kind thing being abused to mean you can’t criticise or have a differing opinion!!

Reactions: 9
The filter shed used on her stories makes her look like she has no lips where its smoothed out the skin...

Reactions: 2
Just had a quick nose at Jackson's gender reveal ... she SO wanted a girl!! They quickly edited out her TRUE reaction 😄🤭 she couldn't stress enough that she wasn't gutted!... OK Emily hun.

Threw in a humble brag how lucky they are that they can just get pregnant whenever they like... wow.

How bloody indulgent that she actually had the stones changed on her wedding ring. How have I missed all of these awful vlogs?! I only ever used to watch her cleaning ones because she used to get on my tits🤣🤣🤣😳

Reactions: 13
Just watched the gender reveal video as I didnt watch it at the time..... Oh my god the baby voice is making me sick 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just watched the gender reveal video as I didnt watch it at the time..... Oh my god the baby voice is making me sick 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's AWFUL!!!!!!!!! she goes through about 18 different personality changes in 5 mins 🤢😳🤣🤣🤣 he just sits there like a wet, bored flannel. Then she starts trying to cry and her face doesn't move 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's comedy gold!

Also took a look at gender reveal- comments turned off :unsure:
I bet she would have had some comments about her little brag about deciding to have another child and - bam they're pregnant, so easily. She was very smug about that, trying to dress it up as being grateful. The whole thing was just bizarre from start to finish. Weird comments about how they make gorgeous boys and having to learn football 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ she was desperate for a girl on her last try.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She will probably have the same publicist / damage control team around this fhm stuff as Candice braithwaute has when she was outed as a former pimp & prostitute, spinning some sob story as to why she did it and cashing in on being a changed woman. Could write the script

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg. Just watched the gender reveal. She cuts out her actual reaction which kind of takes the point away! Proper disappointment!

Never seen her husband in a vlog before..my god he is a chocolate teapot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she says "I am happy, I'm just abit scared"
What is that voice!!!!!

and Matt looks so bloody awkward, my god

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel a bit silly over this influencer thing, id never heard of of pre baby (at all!) and when he was 4 months I found emily and it motivated me to clean and be more active, her holiday packing videos I found useful as I got caught without calpol once and her video showed me what to pack on a day out, I really was motivated by her

this was may last year, and since then the ads got worse but I never noticed. I can’t beleive how much of her Instagram stories and grid posts are silly ads now like kinder surprise, I wouldn’t mind so muchof it was useful like her old recommendations

I haven’t watched her since I unfollowed last year but you guys made me curious 😂... not only is she really worried about her 90-year-old grandma, she’s had blocked drains, a gas leak... she has SO much to do re Christmas decor it’s overwhelming 🙄... she hates when she gets behind on videos, hates being so rushed, only has till noon to do it all 🙄... that’s just called LIFE Emily. Yesterday’s stories, aff link for ice cream truck. Today’s, fishing for sympathy, it’s all so calculated with her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.