Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just how they look either, they’re just generally poorly taken photos. There’s no way I would have paid the photographer, most of the pictures look like a friend at the wedding took a quick photo on their phone, they don’t look professional.

BB7932E8-FEE9-47D1-B7B6-929F66E1A5F0.jpeg

looks like he’s going to the yr6 Christmas disco.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This also appeared in an Essex mag. Obviously sent in by themselves. I think they were probably disappointed it wasn’t Hello or OK 😂
It’s not just how they look either, they’re just generally poorly taken photos. There’s no way I would have paid the photographer, most of the pictures look like a friend at the wedding took a quick photo on their phone, they don’t look professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like he stuck a knife in a toaster ⚡😆 that was Emily too before she had them stick on false teeth 🙃 can see why she was the sexiest woman in 2001🤥 shes been very quiet on her socials, I bet she is shitting herself at her thread moving so quickly and the fact that her moving house woke a lot of people up to how shady she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This also appeared in an Essex mag. Obviously sent in by themselves. I think they were probably disappointed it wasn’t Hello or OK 😂
Omg really?! I cannot believe how desperate for fame she has always been. I thought she was money hungry, a liar, narcissistic and a qualified salewoman with a degree, I didn't realise she was so attention seeking and fame hungry. Obviously I'm not surprised though!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 305432
Christ don't look too happy on your wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can he be a barber?

He looks like he’s been electrocuted or is joining in for crazy hair day.

they look so serious and formal but so cliche. And just think they had this plastered in their old Hallway above their stairs. I think I’d burn my copy if this was me. Way too cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 305432
He defo looks like Zoolander here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree for a pretty blonde with a lovely figure, she's always had quite an old looking face
I think she thinks she is prettier than what she actually is and she thinks her body is worse than what it is. I think her face is average, hooded eyes, beaky lips, big forehead but her body is great and she seems self conscious about it! She clearly has a weird perception of herself. I think most men look at her boobs more so than her face and she is unaware.

Reactions: 10
I think she thinks she is prettier than what she actually is and she thinks her body is worse than what it is. I think her face is average, hooded eyes, beaky lips, big forehead but her body is great and she seems self conscious about it! She clearly has a weird perception of herself. I think most men look at her boobs more so than her face and she is unaware.
I suppose you can’t Botox your eyelids or can you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t understand it when she was posting on insta about their “lockdown haircuts”, how is it a lockdown hair cut when their dad is a hairdresser? It’s not like she’s had to resort to a bowl and a pair of kitchen scissors is it? She doesn’t half make up some crap to make herself “relatable” and “down to earth”.

She probably became a prude as soon as she became a mum, the children are in their bed every night anyway so it’s not like there’s much opportunity.
My 4 month old cosleep with us and there is plenty opportunities, like putting your mattress in the kitchen? 🤣🤣🤣

My 4 month old cosleep with us and there is plenty opportunities, like putting your mattress in the kitchen? 🤣🤣🤣
Omg the typo/errors in this are killing me. Can you tell I’ve got a 4 month old?! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I did wonder why anyone would want to livestream their labour, it’s all making sense now how fame hungry she is. She’s been on
  1. Fhm
  2. Mirror
  3. Facebook livestream giving birth
  4. The sun
  5. Express
  6. Essexlive
  7. Metro
  8. Dailymail
  9. Simkl - not quite sure what this is? Episodes and seasons??
Well, she’s pretty much made it in the UK, is that why she’s changing her accent, next goal to become famous in America?

25C919B6-5307-42EC-A038-EBD81DBFB848.jpeg
Unbelievable. She is hands down the best liar I’ve ever known.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I did wonder why anyone would want to livestream their labour, it’s all making sense now how fame hungry she is. She’s been on
  1. Fhm
  2. Mirror
  3. Facebook livestream giving birth
  4. The sun
  5. Express
  6. Essexlive
  7. Metro
  8. Dailymail
  9. Simkl - not quite sure what this is? Episodes and seasons??
Well, she’s pretty much made it in the UK, is that why she’s changing her accent, next goal to become famous in America?

View attachment 305647Unbelievable. She is hands down the best liar I’ve ever known.
Did Katie Price live-stream one of her kids being born?🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.