Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably have the same publicist / damage control team around this fhm stuff as Candice braithwaute has when she was outed as a former pimp & prostitute, spinning some sob story as to why she did it and cashing in on being a changed woman. Could write the script
She won't address it. Full stop. She doesn't address any controversy. She will never mention this thread or admit to any mistakes, she just re edits it or deletes and re uploads it without addressing the mistake. She is a crafty robot with no emotion, her only program is to make money and scam.. oh and exploit her children.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought that Emily would have her ‘PA’ read everything on here and report back to her for some reason 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought that Emily would have her ‘PA’ read everything on here and report back to her for some reason 😂
She reads here herself. Her thread has always averaged 1 a year so its been pretty easy reading for her. I think now she will be shitting herself that her scamming luck has ran out. What was she thinking doing an ad a day to claim she was just replacing her old salary, to then move into a million pound not mansion and knock it all down! Her marketing degree needs topping up I think. Massive fail from a business point of view.

I haven’t watched her since I unfollowed last year but you guys made me curious 😂... not only is she really worried about her 90-year-old grandma, she’s had blocked drains, a gas leak... she has SO much to do re Christmas decor it’s overwhelming 🙄... she hates when she gets behind on videos, hates being so rushed, only has till noon to do it all 🙄... that’s just called LIFE Emily. Yesterday’s stories, aff link for ice cream truck. Today’s, fishing for sympathy, it’s all so calculated with her.
Bless her is the assistant off sick? 🙄

Oh yeah, make sure they get some shots of Jackson playing with the ice cream truck thing ... show all the features. Dead convenient there's an aff link on her latest vlog ... so kind of her 😄🤦🏼‍♀️

I watched about 3 of her videos way back when I used to follow Mrs Meldrum I know shameful to admit this now ! Speaking if the vile rebecca Meldrum I bet she is jumping for joy that Emily us getting talked about no love lost between these 2 drama queens !
Anyhow back to Emily one of the videos I watched was her ringing her mum to confront her what a shameless drama queen she should live in the real world ! I worked with social services and visited homes and worked on some children’s services they haunt me even now to see the way some children live and the physical and emotional neglect they suffer it became unbearable fir me and I changed course because I just could not cope it affected me and made me ill there is a world of pain and deprivation that I thought I understood but actually seeing the things I saw has never left me I can’t bear people like her who portray this pretty picture and have to manufacture drama to seem relatable she is such a kind caring person that she makes money by encouraging other mothers to want her lifestyle to buy the toys and do the things she dies however many if those watching can’t afford this and get into debt all her money goes to improve her life and her children’s she could like many if her ilk use her influence to encourage people to think about others , to donate to food banks , yes I am sure she will occasionally make a story about donating but in her position she could do some real good , along with the other self serving , fame hungry narcissist greedy selfish influencers
Hinch is another horrible example uses anxiety to draw vulnerable people to her encouraging buying unnecessary cleaning products and dangerous chemicals Hauls which encourage people many who can’t afford to do it to waste money on plastic trash you may detect that I have no time for these people they are salespersons and they are without morals because they exploit their own children to do this their needs to be a legal intervention because these poor kids are being damaged by these selfish parents the saccone Jolys are another example embarrassing and humiliating their children for views I don’t know as a society how we can accept this , and those that point out this behaviour and exploitation are called Trolls !! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It'll be interesting to see if she starts declaring her ads properly now that her thread is waking up.. and by that I mean making sure ad is visible in the title and also labelling it an ad if she is using any aff links and she will be making thousands from them!

Reactions: 6
God yeah I remember watching that reveal...she so clearly wanted a girl...nothing wrong with that but I personally wouldn’t have shared that with the world...what if poor Jackson stumbles across it one day? I don’t doubt at all that they love him to bits but her reaction isn’t what you’d want to see if your that child.
The whole gender reveal thing just is wrong I think anyway, why the hell does it matter and why make a massive deal out of having 1 of
Each or other such rubbish. Having experienced miscarriage you really do not give a fig what you end up with gender wise and it’s privileged to get hung up on it all in my opinion.

It'll be interesting to see if she starts declaring her ads properly now that her thread is waking up.. and by that I mean making sure ad is visible in the title and also labelling it an ad if she is using any aff links and she will be making thousands from them!
Nah course she won’t, then we would see clearly how much she is making!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gosh his hair in this video! The comb over fringe! 😱🤣 her voice 🤢 the crying!! Wow. This video will definitely be deleted soon. Also she has an Essex accent in it.. no Canadian accent to be seen. So cringe her fake accent.
Screenshot_20201111-141117_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God yeah I remember watching that reveal...she so clearly wanted a girl...nothing wrong with that but I personally wouldn’t have shared that with the world...what if poor Jackson stumbles across it one day? I don’t doubt at all that they love him to bits but her reaction isn’t what you’d want to see if your that child.
The whole gender reveal thing just is wrong I think anyway, why the hell does it matter and why make a massive deal out of having 1 of
Each or other such rubbish. Having experienced miscarriage you really do not give a fig what you end up with gender wise and it’s privileged to get hung up on it all in my opinion.
I purposely did not want to know the sex of my third baby. I had two boys and really really wanted a girl, I knew that if I had been told the baby was a boy I would be disappointed and didn’t want to spend my pregnancy being disappointed. I knew that once I had gone through labour and birth it wouldn’t matter what sex it was. Gender reveals in the main are just another excuse to post self indulgent crap on line to a load of strangers and hopefully bag a few freebies if you have a big enough following.

Reactions: 7
I feel a bit silly over this influencer thing, id never heard of of pre baby (at all!) and when he was 4 months I found emily and it motivated me to clean and be more active, her holiday packing videos I found useful as I got caught without calpol once and her video showed me what to pack on a day out, I really was motivated by her

this was may last year, and since then the ads got worse but I never noticed. I can’t beleive how much of her Instagram stories and grid posts are silly ads now like kinder surprise, I wouldn’t mind so muchof it was useful like her old recommendations
Don't feel silly, I think we all started that way!
Emily was actually my fave YouTuber for a while, like you said watching her hospital bag and baby hacks whilst pregnant were gold to me and the cleaning videos actually motivated me! Its just sad how much she has changed, especially in the last 2 years just shows how vain and deceiving she is.

I think once she got an assistant and the ads ramped up is when it all changed for me. Like your kids are at school and nursery and your 'job' is a glorified, well paid hobby and you need an assistant? And you also have a cleaner, despite making money from videos of you cleaning? Just too much then

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't feel silly, I think we all started that way!
Emily was actually my fave YouTuber for a while, like you said watching her hospital bag and baby hacks whilst pregnant were gold to me and the cleaning videos actually motivated me! Its just sad how much she has changed, especially in the last 2 years just shows how vain and deceiving she is.

I think once she got an assistant and the ads ramped up is when it all changed for me. Like your kids are at school and nursery and your 'job' is a glorified, well paid hobby and you need an assistant? And you also have a cleaner, despite making money from videos of you cleaning? Just too much then
For me it was the hiding the ad at the end of the title. I wouldn't choose to click on a vlog/video if I knew it was an ad as I find them boring and false. Especially Emily as she will promote ANYTHING. The taking the choice away from me by deceiving me really annoyed me and her getting away with it when others seemingly wasn't, annoyed me more! Then all the cracks started to show, the giggling at their bad behaviour, the always happy rubbish, super human mum but its all a smoke and mirrors, cleaner, PA etc. It was the hiding ads though for me why I can't stand her.

Reactions: 9
Here she is 4 months ago (from 12:43) telling us how normal their new house is and how Matt had to rein her in to get a small house! I bet they were looking at double the price and more!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Here she is 4 months ago (from 12:43) telling us how normal their new house is and how Matt had to rein her in to get a small house! I bet they were looking at double the price and more!
Christ if that house is ‘just normal’ then I’m seriously abnormal living in a slum in my 3 bed end terrace... 🙄🙄🙄

She’s so insulting and on cloud cuckoo land it’s not true..

Reactions: 10
Wait what have I missed? Lol
Mrs Meldrum made a big statement that she was leaving the Influencer world, used the words "Mrs Meldrum will forever haunt me", all went off the scene for a couple of weeks but then couldnt resist and came back 😅🤣 but her husband never came back on his account

• Haha
Mrs Meldrum made a big statement that she was leaving the Influencer world, used the words "Mrs Meldrum will forever haunt me", all went off the scene for a couple of weeks but then couldnt resist and came back 😅🤣 but her husband never came back on his account
Of course she came back couldn't stand the thought of a 9-5 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.