Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkyTurkey5

You know what, I wouldn't trade lives. I bet living your life with an audience is absolutely exausting. I went through a social media phase where I felt really pressured by it. I decided to come away from it for a while and I found myself buying less almost because part of my brain went "what's the point of buying it if you can't show everyone" how sad is that? But I realise that is literally to extent to their mentality. The need to show off materialistic things is just so depressing to me.

I'm glad to say I moved on from thinking like that and I am so much happier now. I have my kids, my husband, our home and the basics and that's all you really need.

Also notice how dispite being a family vlogger all her content seems to revolve around purchases and image? Never once have I ever heard her give tips on bonding with your children or things to make a happy marriage. No its all about things and stuff.
omg I feel like I could of wrote this myself!!!!

Reactions: 1

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Eugh I see she is doing a cook along with that Kerry Whelpdale, who is a poundland Emily Norris. They are both such wannabes. Emily cooked her kids cheese and beans on toast or freezer food up every night (unless there was a hello fresh ad on the go) until the last year and now she is pretending she is some kind of cook to get the affiliates and content🙄
oh my god seriously!?!

Vee6

VIP Member
Strange comment to post and delete within minutes. They’ve been using the cooker a month? I thought they moved in less than 2 weeks ago? 🤔

And now reposted with different text??
The plot thickens!!
i would love that cooker!!!

HelloHello

Will be interesting to see if Emily mentions the half term children’s meals /food bank chat. Many of her “peers” have done. Yet she seems to just be showing off a huge #spon fridge and £1m house

Lairymary

At the moment there's quite a few influences who are pregnant or just had babies, but all I see is a group of pampered princesses, treating pregnancy like a disability or constantly moaning about nausea and then stuffing their faces with chocolate and any unhealthy crap they can find. In reality pregnancy doesn't mean using it as an excuse to get out of doing routine things. These are women not having complications or additional health issues, but using pregnancy as an excuse and behaving like they're the first woman to give birth. Interestingly, the ones I'm referring to, seem to have ties to channel mum.
Oooh who are we talking about? I can’t think of any pregnant channel mum vloggers. What have I missed?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
if she likes modern houses I don’t understand why she didn’t buy a modern house rather taking the charm away from a beautiful old House
I think she said they nearly bought a new build so she is deffo going for the perfect grey and white new box look again

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Surely they’re not having a birthday party in their house and ignoring the rule of 6?! There’s a sign on the door saying ‘welcome to the party’

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
She is adding a massive renovation on the back. Her bedroom will no longer be her bedroom. She will be going in the new bedroom which will have an en-suite and dressing room

Yumyum

I think you underestimate how much she gets from YouTube. Views alone would probably grab her £60k a year. Then the daily ads on top. I’ve no idea but I’d estimate between £5k-£10k per one. She’s done a few since moving into the house last week!

Yes she worked at this school (same place she got married) so the fee may have been supplemented

hedgehog

Chatty Member
That’s what I was thinking! Fraser has the biggest room with an en-suite and the other two rooms which would be emily and matt’s are small with no en suite... unless they’re planning on knocking them into one and creating an en suite or maybe converting the loft in a master bedroom?
Probably knock the two bedrooms at the back together..

mrtumble

VIP Member
What are them awful jumper over shirt things that she keeps wearing?! She looks like a frumpy librarian. She really is trying to market herself as a frump isn't she. I suppose though, if she wears something less mumsy, her tit might pop out of her top again and land in her food. She clearly can't take that risk! ⚠😆
The younger influencers are wearing them with bare legs, 55 layers of fake tan and boots - I thought it looked a bit risqué on them actually 🤣

Attachments

• Wow