Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Yes, there’s so much of the schooling system that I don’t agree with. I used to work in schools and I have a degree in that sector and it was so eye opening. The year two sats for example, I have seen some schools do it well and not put pressure on the child, but then I’ve seen others reduce 6/7 year olds to tears because they feel like a failure, all for a box ticking exercise. That should be scrapped. I remember myself being reduced to tears because I was struggling with joined up writing (I have dyspraxia, but I was diagnosed as an adult), the amount of pressure placed upon me just to write in a certain way was disgusting.
Im so glad your son is happy now and is doing well, Emily is just an ignorant old goat.
yes the year 2 sats were awful. They said in the parent conference it wouldnt be pressured and they would make it so relaxed as if it wasn’t a test. But the work sheets you could see it was a test!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Why the fuck is her accent so Canadian all of a sudden. The house tour was unbearable, not saying there's anything wrong with that accent but it was never that obvious!? Just a twang
I haven't watched the new house tour but I had to click off the old house tour after a couple of mins because that fake accent was SO damn annoying. As has been pointed out before she has a much much stronger Essex accent in her video where she's in labour with Jackson, so it's obviously completely put on. Not sure what she thinks sounds better about it??

Leoluxe

Why does she keep showing that ice cream stand?! She is either doing an ad soon with them or she wants to affiliate link the f*** out of it for when people start doing their Christmas shopping. She never does anything without it making her money!

Edit: oh look, I was right! She is so devious!!
Oh look I'm just a mum obsessed with this toy. Pull the other one. Should be labelled an ad. She will be making money from that.View attachment 305918
She's such a dick.

Privacy, don't share or ask for information that shouldn't be in the public domain. This is strictly against the rules
How did you find it? I want to have a nose 🙈😂
Yep it was super easy to find to be honest, defo a bloody mansion compared to most normal peoples houses! Once you’ve found the house it’s really easy to see their planning permission too and what their plans are...!
I feel like this is where I’ve completely lost any relatability to her as she’s in a £1mil house (estimate) and will be going down a road I can’t relate too with expensive gifted everything! Such a shame as I used to find her quite relatable but I guess this is what happens when you chase the £££...
I’m sure there will be plenty of people it there who will happily follow and enjoy her content but sadly I just relate to her and her £50 bin!!

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Bet they go to the same school Billie faiers kids go to. They have a private style uniform but go to a state school. They live in Brentwood aswell.

Nofangirl

Can you not just take pics of the magazine to post if you have a hard copy?
Absolutely...before I do though I just want to check it won’t be breaching this tattle rule:

Privacy
Don't ask for or share information that could compromise someone's privacy. Even if an influencer themselves has been careless and it's easy to find we take privacy very seriously as this is a public forum and it's against the rules to repeat it here/post steps to find it.

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
I just started watching her after someone pointed her out on the brummy mummy thread and I honestly cannot stand her. I do not understand how she has so much money to have such a huge house when her only job is posting online