Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
As much as I dislike her... let's not label her as breaking the rules before it's happened.

They may be planning a "party" for the 5 of them. Its just a sign, it could mean nothing.
Ok Let’s see. Like the break away they went on and edited out the other household they went with 😂

It wouldn't be the first time! Who remembers when households wasn't allowed to mix and she went on holiday with another family. They were spotted on camera plus had extra wine glasses etc. She got called out on it and just edited it out and re uploaded it! Didnt mention it due to her marketing degree. Same when she was taking her children to the park when they were shut! The rules don't apply to Emily and her too special children.
THIS!!!

Reactions: 2

Itsalwayssunny

I know yeah! I hated that! If you need an assistants help to do it, then it isn't a 'hack' for busy mums! We can all meal prep for a week if we have someone doing it for us🙄 same with the 'snack hacks'. We don't all have assistants. What a way to make normal mums feel shit about not having the time or energy to do all that like 'Super Mum' Emily, when in fact she has a team of helpers! Even a cleaner ffs
Does she actually have an assistant? 😂😂

CazD

Detective skills 🔥 wow £1million! Plus £100-200k easily on renovations. It doesn't look as bad on them pics as it does on Emilys vlogs, probably because its bare. I can't wait until she makes it over and the sheep see her for what she is🤑
£1 million? It's a lovely home but definately not worth that! Her home is beautiful, and I am looking forward to see what she is going to do with it, but I'm guessing it will be the typical grey carpet, white walls and paneling. Would be nice to see her go down a different more unique look with the decor, but I'm going to go with the rest of the insta grey home hype!

500k a year? I feel a bit sick. God knows what emily is making then, judging by her 1 mil house and her 10k holidays, I would say a lot!
I guess though if you’re willing to sell your kids online then you can get rich quick, luckily a lot of people have morals and don’t do that.
I hate social media, it makes me feel sick how many people would be happier and more satisfied if social media didn’t exist. It’s people like Emily noris who shove their luxury lifestyle down your throat that make people feel crap because they don’t have the same.
And the thing is anyone of us on here could do exactly what she does if we really wanted to sell of our children. It's crazy that these influencers call people out on being jealous etc, however their brains are so inflated that they dont realise that they dont need 10 GCSEs/university degree to get where they are at, that the people calling them out on their behaviour could also become an inflated ego influencer if they really wanted to, disregarding their childrens rights to a private childhood!

Last edited:

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
If she had to pay tax on that £1599 trampoline + installation that she was gifted in return for ADs it would be a hell of a lot more than £100. Quite frankly she should pay tax as it was a payment to a business for a service, even if it wasn't in cash.

I don't know a great deal about tax, but at my company we can only accept gifts that were very small and nominal in value like a pen or cup. I'd hope HMRC would be somewhat similar.
The £100 trampoline was in her old house. In her new house is bought the most expensive trampoline going.. she tried to get a gift/discount but they said no 😆 the ads though! She will never use that Readly App! Why is she constantly promoting stuff all the time that she doesn't use!!! She has no integrity.

neaw

I’m surprised with Jackson doing a meconium poo when her waters broke that they let her have a natural home birth still. I went to get checked at hospital and my baby did the same, it can make their heart rate dip (and my sons did) so I was taken for a category 1 csection. This isn’t ‘snark’ or anything just an observation and also slightly jealous that she didn’t need cut open 😂

Nofangirl

I did wonder why anyone would want to livestream their labour, it’s all making sense now how fame hungry she is. She’s been on
  1. Fhm
  2. Mirror
  3. Facebook livestream giving birth
  4. The sun
  5. Express
  6. Essexlive
  7. Metro
  8. Dailymail
  9. Simkl - not quite sure what this is? Episodes and seasons??
Well, she’s pretty much made it in the UK, is that why she’s changing her accent, next goal to become famous in America?

View attachment 305647Unbelievable. She is hands down the best liar I’ve ever known.
Don’t forget that aspire magazine thing she’s always banging on about...

I’m surprised with Jackson doing a meconium poo when her waters broke that they let her have a natural home birth still. I went to get checked at hospital and my baby did the same, it can make their heart rate dip (and my sons did) so I was taken for a category 1 csection. This isn’t ‘snark’ or anything just an observation and also slightly jealous that she didn’t need cut open 😂
If I remember rightly they didn’t know until after he was born...?

Nofangirl

Was trying to think of the phrase /term to describe what they’re doing with the home accent on insta etc and it’s repositioning and/or diversifying, likely moving away from kids based content and onto home & interiors, I hope it works for them and they’re up front and honest with all the ads & gifts. She intended to make this her business/job and it looks like it’s worked out. Just not for me anymore...

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I am certain that there is some 'family money' behind her and her husband. I've thought for a long time that they seemed to have a very expensive lifestyle; three boys in private school (are they still in a private school? I've not watched any of her videos in a while!), loads of clothes and other hauls, super expensive holidays to the Dominican Republic and seemingly no skimping on anything. And now the mahoosive house too!

Am I right in thinking that her husband owns a couple of male grooming/barber shops? If so he must have loads of overheads and if his shop is anything like our local barber shops, the male grooming industry isn't exactly booming right now. I just can't see that a couple of barber shops and her being on youtube would fund quite that extravagant a lifestyle; yes, I'm sure they both earn well from it but well enough to have 3 kids at private school plus a £1million house?
They went to a private nursery/preschool that was attached to a private school, or at least Fraser did, but they go to a state primary school at the moment.

Last edited:
If you try to watch an old vlog now, before the days of an ad a day, she’s included ad breaks so you’re forced to not only watch 2 ads at the beginning but throughout every few minutes. This must be an option for the big youtubers.
I find it disgusting that she’s gone through her back catalogue and added it. She may have only done it to her most viewed. She’s got a few videos that really took off in the old days. I bet they now make her ridiculous amounts of money.
She’ll have a huge passive income now for the rest of her life (unless YouTube collapses)
Would she also be paid by YouTube? Genuinely wondering as I'm not sure how it works for Youtubers. I thought they get paid by YouTube for having ads attached to their videos etc depending on the number of subscribers?
I stop myself from watching her videos now so as not to add to her income or would it not make a difference?

OliviaPope

I think she’s said before that the reason the boys have doubles is for family when they come to stay, so I guess it will be musical beds...that’s what I would do rather than use a big space as a guest room that doesn’t get used often...
The plans are quite eye opening aren’t they? I mean the master suite is going to be huge and dressing room too...very opulent and Essex!!!
Well Frasers bed was part of an AD and Caleb got Fraser old bed. Probably whined that Fraser had a big bed and he didn’t.

• Haha

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Wonder what will go where the kitchen is now when they put the new kitchen where the conservatory is now.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Detective skills 🔥 wow £1million! Plus £100-200k easily on renovations. It doesn't look as bad on them pics as it does on Emilys vlogs, probably because its bare. I can't wait until she makes it over and the sheep see her for what she is🤑

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I actually have a junk room, but I live in a two bed terrace and even though it’s just my partner and me, we have no storage apart from the loft!😂 it houses our hoover, mops, ect as we don’t have any cupboards down stairs!😂

Theninth

Yes she is absolutely coining it in! Thats what annoys me as well when she says 'a day out for a family of 5 can be quite expensive, like £50' or 'we might buy a trampoline, I know its £100 so its a lot of money but we aren't going away this year' etc etc.. oh f*** off! Like that is expensive to you! The real her is coming through now in her new house because she wants it done properly, and it isn't cheap! Honestly, the biggest snake on YouTube. She reminds me of that Mika Strausser (sp) woman. I watched one of her videos and I was like wow, thats an American Emily Norris. Fake voice, fake life.
Emily befriended Myka a while back they did a couple collaborations on their YouTube channels. Emily definitely copied Myka with content and music. I posted about this recently. Myka Stauffer I would say is in a league of her own for vile exploitative behaviour on YouTube and she has been exposed majorly this year so i doubt Emily will be associating herself with her publicly anymore.

• Wow

OliviaPope

Ok, I'm struggling to hate watch. Eye rolled and switched off when she started talking about the puppy pads, buying them because they are £2 instead of £4 kid bed pads. Shut up being patronising. She has just bought a million pound house and is about to rip it all out and re-do it, a £1000 trampoline and shes claiming to be bothered about saving £2. She is just so fake. Also, imagine telling millions of people your 4 year old wet the bed. Give him privacy ffs.
£1000 and the rest - closer to £2K well it also depends how much discount she managed to blag!
It’s a wonder she didn’t AFF incontinence pads from amazon. She doesn’t live in the real world - in her last kitchen the cutlery drawer organiser she had was something crazy like £200!!Just what the typical normal mum buys.

Raa

VIP Member
What was she expecting from that Instagram post for people to say how much of a great parent she is? Most people don’t have a garage and a ‘stack of toys’, she messed up there with the relatability but the sheep won’t realise