Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I didn't imagine she was on low income. Its not cheap to move from Canada to the UK. Essex is an expensive place to live too.

Reactions: 2

Raa

VIP Member
It was when she did an Ad for Naty nappies that I realised she was a liar. For years she shared in her vlogs that she only ever used Pampers on her boys then all of a sudden she is doing an Ad for Naty saying that they are the only nappies she would use 🤔
Yeah I remember that aswell. Also promoting Pampers, one of the most expensive nappy brands out there. I imagine some people swear by them but there are als other own brands that do the same job and are cheaper but you would never see her promoting them.

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
I wonder if there was a court case against her father and step father and whether she got any compensation? Matt's dad lives in Spain maybe he's rich? Matt's mum doesn't like to be on the vlogs never see her
Yes I’ve always wondered if her and her sister (and rightly so!) got some kind of compensation!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I never really followed her before Jackson was born, so I’m not sure if Caleb has always been this way. I’m guessing because he was the youngest for almost three years, he probably was like this, but he probably became worse when Jackson was born. Her pandering to him doesn’t help though, she needs to discipline him more.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I'd be very interested to hear how much influencers like her actually earn in a year, as in how much they take as a salary from the business.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Remember she used to harp on about how advanced fraser was all the time 😂

Also, her kids look miserable most of the time. I would too if I had to plaster a smile on my face for another AD at mummy’s job :/
Yes, was literally posting about this the other day because I saw her video where she sends Fraser to private preschool, but she says in the video that he’s starting school a year early because he’s super advanced and his private school has an early years pre school programme... so basically just starting pre school like normal children... 😂😂😂

I do think he’s her favourite, the golden child. Although with the behaviour of the other two,
I’m not surprised, like you say they’re so miserable.

surely Louise makes more than Emily with her books and public appearances etc? What else does Emily do apart from ads on youtube and instagram?
Emily does a lot of ads and swipe ups. She also has more views on her videos than Louise. Also you never know emily could charge more than Louise for ads? 🤷‍♀️Her husband also owns and runs 2 salons in Essex.

neaw

I can’t fathom why any 19 year old would do that to themselves? Yes, she has a great body at that age, but then a lot of people do at 19. It’s so trashy, even pretending her boob fell out into her pasta sauce, who is that desperate for attention that they resort to these lengths? It’s sad if anything.
I’m 21 on Thursday so similar ages, and would never do this 😂

I’m 21 on Thursday so similar ages, and would never do this 😂 And I’m tall and a size 8 and have similar features to Emily at that age

Griggsy39

I've got a feeling it was Kerry katona?!
When she was pregnant with Harvey it was in all the tabloids that she planned to give birth live on the Internet. This was quite outrageous claim at the time,which she planned to charge for. I’m not sure if it was genuine or just something she said to shock....

Sayitso

VIP Member
Bunk beds? I never understand why parents give one child two beds. Totally get they are space saving when you've got two kids sharing.. but for 1 child.. she'll have a lot of fun changing the sheets on those! :rolleyes:
I thought she meant a low bed with a pull out bed, but bunk beds seem ridiculous and then they’re stuck in the middle of the room, they’ll be over powering being so high, I can’t believe she’s needed an interior designer to come up with that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

PinkFigs

VIP Member
They went to a private nursery or at least Fraser did, but they go to a state primary school at the moment.
Ah, thank you for clarifying. Did Fraser do reception and/or year 1 at a private school as I remember him starting school in her instagram photos and he had a blazer and cap on?

lurkyTurkey5

I think most of the influencers are narcissists.

-They require their ego to be boosted by random strangers on the internet
-they know how to play and manipulate their followers for views and buys on aff links
-they are vain enough to think people are interested in them and their lives
-the ones that have children sell their children’s privacy for money
-they get irrationally upset when people dislike them or have a negative opinion of them
-they live in a bubble that stops them from seeing the real world, for example, posting about holidays, house moves and buying expensive things when there is a global pandemic and people have lost jobs
-normal people don’t boast online
Absolutely spot on!!!