Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt like she looked bigger on the Kwikfit ad because it was professionally filmed and not using her usual angles. Same happened with Louise Pentland and her Swarovski Crystal ad. They look completely different on a professional ad.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she lets the boys play cards against humanity! 😳 I spotted her tidying it away on the video!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
These YouTube’s don’t know real work. Imagine going to work 40 hours a week, managing childcare pick ups and drop offs, actual childcare, cooking, cleaning, etc. with a limited budget.

That’s what annoys me about Norris and also hinch. They sets unrealistic expectations for women. Hinch and Jamie both don’t have proper jobs so all they have to do is look after Ron and keep her house clean. How can a normal person have a house that clean when they leave the house at 7 in the morning, don’t get home until 6. Then need to cook dinner, bath children, do homework, bath time etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These YouTube’s don’t know real work. Imagine going to work 40 hours a week, managing childcare pick ups and drop offs, actual childcare, cooking, cleaning, etc. with a limited budget.

That’s what annoys me about Norris and also hinch. They sets unrealistic expectations for women. Hinch and Jamie both don’t have proper jobs so all they have to do is look after Ron and keep her house clean. How can a normal person have a house that clean when they leave the house at 7 in the morning, don’t get home until 6. Then need to cook dinner, bath children, do homework, bath time etc.
Thats the whole point of this industry. It preys on frazzled mums who feel like tit and then Emily presents this perfect life, big false smile, loves her children misbehaving, never a down day and if you buy this product, then you too will have this tidy home and become a perfect mum. Thats how this mum advertising works. Of course its all bullshit, she has a cleaner, an assistant, childcare and probably spends most of her time on her phone ignoring the kids, letting them run wild. That is probably why they are so badly behaved. I mean the fact that she can't edit a 10 minute video of them not looking like brats is telling.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Thats the whole point of this industry. It preys on frazzled mums who feel like tit and then Emily presents this perfect life, big false smile, loves her children misbehaving, never a down day and if you buy this product, then you too will have this tidy home and become a perfect mum. Thats how this mum advertising works. Of course its all bullshit, she has a cleaner, an assistant, childcare and probably spends most of her time on her phone ignoring the kids, letting them run wild. That is probably why they are so badly behaved. I mean the fact that she can't edit a 10 minute video of them not looking like brats is telling.
they are all spilt and not well behaved. My children would never dream of being like that - they know something called respect!

Reactions: 3
I really shouldn’t bother but I just watched her latest video, well I skipped thru most of it, it was her worst ever, it was so dull!!! Yawn! Surely people are going to wake up to how dull and uninteresting she is and how she’s just a shark trying to Make as much money as possible with no care for who she exploits?

Reactions: 8
I think she’d paste that maniac smile on if her arse was on fire, who smiles that much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’d paste that maniac smile on if her arse was on fire, who smiles that much
Only if there was camera on her. Its all for the camera. Who knows what she is like off camera but theres no way she constantly smiles and giggles at her kids bad behaviour unless she is close to a nervous breakdown for internalizing everything. I personally think its all for the camera. Fake salesman smile 😬

Reactions: 4
Only if there was camera on her. Its all for the camera. Who knows what she is like off camera but theres no way she constantly smiles and giggles at her kids bad behaviour unless she is close to a nervous breakdown for internalizing everything. I personally think its all for the camera. Fake salesman smile 😬
Yeah 100% for the camera everything is completely staged. I bet she is ruthless in real life and throws a hissy fit if she doesn’t get her own way

I did snigger watching her remove the live laugh love stickers with her hairdryer... a fancy one obvs!

• Heart
I wonder why she doesn’t get the boys to tidy their toys up after themselves, so much for her ‘husband training’

Reactions: 9
She is deffo pregnant! Why else pull the T-shirt away from your body? Also every photo she’s got a child standing directly in front of her tummy

• Wow
I can’t see a difference in her, but if there is, maybe she’s just put on weight.

After all, she’s been doing loads of ads recently and as she says, “a girl gotta eat” so she must have been doing some hella eating with all those ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strange comment to post and delete within minutes. They’ve been using the cooker a month? I thought they moved in less than 2 weeks ago? 🤔
Probably had people messaging her telling her she’s only lived there since the 19th!😂😂

Reactions: 2
Strange comment to post and delete within minutes. They’ve been using the cooker a month? I thought they moved in less than 2 weeks ago? 🤔

And now reposted with different text??
The plot thickens!!
It wouldn't surprise me if she moved before telling us. She literally never tells the truth.

So I'm watching her clean with me vid and I'm wondering if any of you guys think these vids are a bit set up?

She tidied the boys playroom but I don't get why she wouldn't make the boys put away some of the stuff themselves? For example there were puzzle pieces on the floor and small parts from games with the boxes right next to them. Surely you teach children to pack away games once they're finished with them - even if they didn't put it back on the shelf surely they could at least put it back in the box??

That's why I'm wondering if some of the mess was a set up, it seemed weirdly placed 🤔 If not she should really be teaching the boys to tidy up after themselves, the older 2 are old enough to know not to leave a mess, the youngest might even be able to as well with a bit of prompting/help!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.