Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as I saw the conservatory from the outside, I knew she'd be tearing it down.

Reactions: 3
Is the new house still in Brentwood area close to their old one? I wonder if the kids will move schools?

Is the new house still in Brentwood area close to their old one? I wonder if the kids will move schools?
Think when I looked the houses are about 20 mins apart but I'm not a super sleuth like some people on here 🤣.

Reactions: 1
Walking distance from old house from what I could see!!!

Like less than 5 mins walk...

The vidwo on her childhood was horrific, it actually made me understand her a bit better and why she is the way she is. I do feel sorry for her as she had a crappy childhood or some really crappy experiences which have clearly impacted on who she is and how she craves attention and luxury and everything like that. Yes she’s utterly minted now and how a lovely lavish life she’s built for her family, no one can deny that Emily but at what cost? You’ve sold your kids online, given them no privacy, put them at risk as it’s extremely easy to find out personal details about your lives. I hoped maybe now the house will take the focus off the kids and give them their childhoods back!
I wouldn’t trade my family’s privacy for any money!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think you underestimate how much she gets from YouTube. Views alone would probably grab her £60k a year. Then the daily ads on top. I’ve no idea but I’d estimate between £5k-£10k per one. She’s done a few since moving into the house last week!
I am certain that there is some 'family money' behind her and her husband. I've thought for a long time that they seemed to have a very expensive lifestyle; three boys in private school (are they still in a private school? I've not watched any of her videos in a while!), loads of clothes and other hauls, super expensive holidays to the Dominican Republic and seemingly no skimping on anything. And now the mahoosive house too!

Am I right in thinking that her husband owns a couple of male grooming/barber shops? If so he must have loads of overheads and if his shop is anything like our local barber shops, the male grooming industry isn't exactly booming right now. I just can't see that a couple of barber shops and her being on youtube would fund quite that extravagant a lifestyle; yes, I'm sure they both earn well from it but well enough to have 3 kids at private school plus a £1million house?
Yes she worked at this school (same place she got married) so the fee may have been supplemented
Ah, thank you for clarifying. Did Fraser do reception and/or year 1 at a private school as I remember him starting school in her instagram photos and he had a blazer and cap on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think you underestimate how much she gets from YouTube. Views alone would probably grab her £60k a year. Then the daily ads on top. I’ve no idea but I’d estimate between £5k-£10k per one. She’s done a few since moving into the house last week!

Yes she worked at this school (same place she got married) so the fee may have been supplemented
He only did his pre school year, he started reception at a state school and has been there since. Still don’t imagine it would have been cheap though, even with a discount.

Just had a nosey and it’s a £600 deposit for the nursery that Fraser went to...😱

Last edited:
He only did his pre school year, he started reception at a state school and has been there since. Still don’t imagine it would have been cheap though, even with a discount.

Just had a nosey and it’s a £600 deposit for the nursery that Fraser went to...😱
Didn't she work at a private school? You often get discounts on your own child attending..
Then she left that job.. so perhaps that's when he moved to a state school.

Didn't she work at a private school? You often get discounts on your own child attending..
Then she left that job.. so perhaps that's when he moved to a state school.
I don’t know if she worked there, I didn’t really follow her back then, but I do know that Fraser only did his preschool year at the private school.

if you look back on her insta, there’s a photo of Fraser in September 2015 in his state school uniform, Fraser was born dec 2010 I believe, so he would have started reception in September 2015.

As someone said above, she chose to send them to state primary schools because they would have had to make a lot of sacrifices for all three of them to go to private primary schools. Whether or not that’s because she left that school while Fraser was still in preschool, I don’t know.

If you want a good laugh then watch her “First day of school” video from September 2014. She basically says in that video that technically he doesn’t have to start to school until September 2015 (when he’s 4), but because he’s sooo advanced they wanted to send him early, because he’s such a forward child. She then goes on to say that his private school have an early education programme preschool.

so basically Emily, you sent Fraser to preschool at the age of 3 like 90% of the country do, it’s nothing to do with him being advanced, or because it’s a private school, it’s just a totally normal thing that the majority of the country do with their children to prepare for school!🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look. Another ad by a mega payer P&G.
It never stops!🙄 there’s another funny video of when she quit her day job and became a full time beg, sorry “youtuber”. She said on that video she would promise that she wouldn’t do too many ads “but a girls gotta eat” and then she said “i promise I will only do adds for things I use myself or that I love” *cough* bullshit *cough*

Sorry, only just catching up on this thread, the photo she posted for Sept back to school is the uniform of one of the local private schools
It’s actually not, I know which school it is and it isn’t private, although it’s a nice uniform.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice the scooter Caleb got for his birthday didn't he just get a personalised scooter with his name on it last Christmas 🙄🙄
Also that ad for Kwik fit is so odd talking about her mum.."I wouldn't let her fix my car I'd go to Kwik fit" so random🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s on their payroll!!!
I know yeah! My husband used to work for them and they are fantastic payers! That p&g contract alone will be 10s of 1000s of pounds. Its really annoying that she is constantly promoting their products in her vlogs and doesn't label it an ad 😠

Did anyone notice the scooter Caleb got for his birthday didn't he just get a personalised scooter with his name on it last Christmas 🙄🙄
Also that ad for Kwik fit is so odd talking about her mum.."I wouldn't let her fix my car I'd go to Kwik fit" so random🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know yeah, I thought that😆 also I bet she's never been to kwikfit in her life. She probably goes to her local garage or her car dealer garage if its under warranty. She will promote ANYTHING. Even that app for the pull out method!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Where abouts did Emily say the boys are at state school now?

On one of her recent videos there was a picture of one of the boys in school uniform, which is the same uniform as the private school attached to the pre school Fraser attended.

Bet they go to the same school Billie faiers kids go to. They have a private style uniform but go to a state school. They live in Brentwood aswell.

Where abouts did Emily say the boys are at state school now?

On one of her recent videos there was a picture of one of the boys in school uniform, which is the same uniform as the private school attached to the pre school Fraser attended.
She didn’t, if you scroll back through her pictures you’ll see a picture of Fraser in his state school uniform when he’s in the reception year (picture is September 2015).

The uniform is very similar to the one he wore at private school, but it isn’t a private school, trust me, I know which school they go to as I recognised the uniform and it is not a private school. Both Fraser and caleb did a year of preschool at a private school and then moved to a state primary school for their 7 years of primary education. Also I can’t remember which Q&A it is, but she does mention the reasons why she chose not to send them private.

Bet they go to the same school Billie faiers kids go to. They have a private style uniform but go to a state school. They live in Brentwood aswell.
She probably chose that school because it gave the impression that they go to private school when they don’t. She always likes to create an illusion she’s better than she is. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Knew she'd make a point of mentioning she didn't put the stickers up on the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know how she can film herself cleaning a few toys and call it a job or hard work. I feel like her videos are getting worse and worse.

I reckon she’s wearing baggy clothes because she’s piled on some weight. You could really notice her double chin in the whole of the latest video!
Also why don’t her kids ever tidy up, I help my kids occasionally but most of the time they are asked to clear up their own mess!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.