Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raboyko

It annoys me that none of them leave the house looking less than perfect!

I do try and make an effort in the mornings, but sometimes I just have no choice because we're rushing. Where is the scruffy bun, or lack of make up? The gym leggings or hoodie, Jeans and trainers etc?!?

When I was in the office I was always dressed for work, but my head and face sometimes told a different story. Now I'm working from home it's an excuse to choose an extra 20 mins in bed and take comfort over style 🤣
So relatable arent they 😬
Have you seen her ears when she ties her hair up? That’s why she doesn’t do it, don’t feel bad 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Oh look.. another ad. Ad a day Emily scamming her viewers. She sold out Desenio fast didn't she.
Also I still have no idea how she managed to travel the world, get married and have a biggish wedding, set up Matts salon and put down at least a £25,000 deposit for her house, full house reno, all within a few years and being early-mid 20s. Then by time Caleb is born, everything is expensive, even a LV bag, high end everything. Jo Malone candles, perfume, advent calendar. Expensive holidays. This is before her scam days on YouTube. Like how?!? How annoying that she claims she has had no help and she was just a mum in a one bedroom flat 🙄

Last edited:

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Bit close to your tit there FHMiley, have you learnt nothing.
Screenshot_20201118-194940_Instagram.jpg

On a separate note, they don't have a personality between them.

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She’s so sneaky. She quite clearly said “4 donuts between the 6 of us” to try and make a point again about her not being pregnant, why is she so bothered about what people on here say?😂😂
I think its because people on here were alluding to her looking a bit fat, having a belly, having a bump. To Emily, the vain narcissist who thinks she is gorgeous, who had to have a DNA test to make sure she wass related to her sister because Emily thinks she is too gorgeous to be her sister, to a person like her, attacking her looks is the worst thing we could say. She can shrug off the other things we say but she can't shrug off anything about her looks as she is so vain. She wants to end the pregnancy speculation as she doesn't want us commenting on her weight/appearance. It honestly is the only thing that would hurt her feelings. Oh and if money dried up and she wasn't able to do an ad a day.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
When I watch YouTube I just want a bit of light entertainment, maybe pick up a few tips/ideas along the way, and with the mummy bloggers feel like there’s other normal mums out there going through the same struggles etc. Not watch someone trying to sell me stuff I don’t need, that she doesn’t use herself and may not even know about if she wasn’t getting paid for it. If that’s not bad enough she isn’t upfront about it, she hides it under the idea of ‘I just want to show you this product’, ‘it’s made a huge difference to my life’ there’s no pressure when in reality she has manipulated the viewers, all behind her fake smiling mask. It became clear to me what they were all about when they were going away every weekend doing activities like centre pacs, lunches out, this and that expensive holiday, the endless clothes hauls YouTubers seem to do, got found out she had a cleaner, the ‘gifted’ products. I remember she advertised a washing machine with a quiet spin cycle so ‘if your kids were doing homework at the table’ it wouldn’t disturb them, but her machine was in a separate utility room 🙈 I could go on...
I remember when she said years ago that she could hoover and do laundry at bed time because the kids were used to it and never woke up. Forward to that quiet washing machine ad and she was talking about loving it because it didn't wake her children up at night! Even though they would sleep through it anyway! I mean they are 4, 7 and nearly 10.. not newborns! The lies that she tells is unreal! I felt like I was the only one seeing through her for so long! As soon as you realise what she is you become disgusted by her. She is a scam artist, con woman.

Teabee

I dont understand why she needs an interior designer for the youngest bedroom. Surely u would just ask him what colour he wants and pick a theme like superheroes etc and get some pictures or take him to b&q and let him pick wallpaper.
Because she doesn't want it to be a childs room that's the problem. My sons bedroom has one blue red wall, teddies on display, dinosaurs, cars...it doesn't look bad but it doesn't match but it makes him happy. She wants a show home, no room for personalities in that.

Also she is far too liberal showing her house...youtubers have had break ins and stuff before. I follow lots of home accounts and they make use of angles and taking photos of specific things...Emily has shown her entire floor plan to the world and every room door and window. The need to show off is clearly greater than her desire for safety and I find that really concerning!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
They're gonna hear it a lot in the real world. She's laughable 😄
Exactly! She was talking about that butterfly analogy and thinks her children aren't going to struggle(but wants them to struggle). They will struggle big time in the future! Their mum sold them to make money and also never used the word no. I will be amazed if they become well adjusted adults. Also when she says she never lies made me laugh! Hahahaha. Also she said 'Fraser just kept asking about santa so in the end we told him', clearly she wasn't honest then straight away was she! Said her mum was always truthful but got a DNA test because she thought her mum was lying about her and her sister having the same Dad. Her lies! I can't 😫

• Haha

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
The height of the fence gives me anxiety. I would be constantly worried about it being easy access for a burglar

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think when someone is made to feel inferior by the bragging (humble or not) or showing off by someone else is a different thing to jealousy. I think a lot of people feel awful when they watch someone like Emily. It wouldn't be so unfair if it was a true representation of their/her life, they have made themselves look amazing by lying and manipulating the truth.

For the majority, having a cleaner, a wealthy husband and a personal assistant is way out of the average person's reach. And that is who she is marketing herself towards, who she is making money from. Average mums and dads looking for inspiration. That's why I can't stand people like her, because to put it bluntly - they're full of shit.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Caleb is cow #2 in the nativity play. I always have a little chuckle when insta children don't get the main part as I'm sure it kills the mum flogger who thinks that they are stars. Well they do pay the bills after all. Eugh at her faux concern over her Nan, she hasn't been over to Canada in nearly 10 years to see her family (sure she said when Fraser was a baby). All them long haul holidays and never bothered to visit her family.. oh but she mentions them to gain views and make money. Everything and I mean everything is about money with her.
I think it was actually since Caleb was a baby, so not quite as long. It's something I've always thought too tho! How can you go on multiple holidays a year and not one of them is to see your family!

They DEFINITELY can't use the can't afford it card!

Yoko

Chatty Member
Fuck off Emily your the last woman on earth Id take parenting advice from! Your kids are brats!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
So much for her “so busy, overwhelmed” crap, Matt has been home a lot since first lockdown and will be even more now, I’ve never seen him clean (and since Emily doesn’t either they have a cleaner) but he has always helped with everything else, cooks more than her, does laundry, plays with the kids, does school runs, etc that’s a lot more than most husbands do. Although he still has Ace and probably already started a few online businesses since the pandemic, Emily still gets way more help than the average mum. “Busy mum of 3” 🙄, more like PROFESSIONAL LIAR, it’s disgusting how much sh*t actually comes out of her mouth 😡

HarleyG

Does anyone remember when she let the kids throw a dart at the dart board of shops and the Apple shop was on it and of course one of the kids landed on it and got to pick whatever he wanted and picked an iPod!!? Oh how I wish I knew about tattle when she posted that 😂🙄🙄 she doesn't live in the real world who randomly does that!! The other son landed on starbucks twice and she took him twice the same day..mental!!!! My kids feel privileged when they go to mcdonalds drive through once in a blue moon 😂😂😂😂

• Wow

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
She was being so rude! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with un schooling and she shouldn’t pass judgment. Personally I think it’s a fabulous choice to make as a parent and I wholly support anyone who does it. School isn’t the be all and end all and if she thinks it is then that just shows how uneducated and ignorant she is herself.
I have to admit the schooling system currently is awful. My son had months of anxiety trying to earn reader of the week, excelling in subjects with no recognition. Earning a pen license(?!)
The list goes on... I deregistered him, deschooled & tried to get him into a routine. Just couldn’t it reminded him too much of school.
Took him to the GP as I was concerned. He wouldn’t talk to her. Wouldn’t look at her, he was not sleeping, not eating & she referred him to CAHMS.
A year later, she couldn’t believe it. He changed into a completely different lad. Outgoing, sleeping much better, has found himself again. Whether Emily wants to believe unschooling is awful or lazy, it saved my son.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Her lies will catch her out. Totally agree with posters saying she shouldn’t be tidying up games for her boys. My kids are a similar age and there’s no way I’d be scrabbling around picking up a jigsaw, her oldest is what, 10?! Also, that cleaning video was so boring, worst I’ve seen.