Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If the boys get beautiful girlfriends she will 100% be that freaky mother who gets all jealous. Mother-in-law from hell pending... hope she's still online by then 😄

Reactions: 11

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
I would love to see the front of her house 😂 I have no idea how to find it though

Edited to add I don’t want to see it to do any harm to her or her family - just want to see it because I’m mega nosey and because of the pub and car wash comments. I can’t imagine a lovely house like that opposite a car wash x

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
Why can’t he just have a child’s room? She can decorate the rest of the house how she wants. Just let the kids be kids whilst they can - ffs!

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
I don’t find her relatable at all. As an a adult I’m lucky to have a 3 bedroom house (although one of them is literally a box room) for me my husband and our child.

But I spent my childhood living in a 3 bedroom (again 1 being a box room) in a family of 5 (2 siblings). As we grew up having 5 adults in a house with one bathroom (no wc), 2 and a half bedrooms, a small living / dining area was certainly cramped, but that’s how most people live. If not worse off. So how anyone can find her relatable is beyond me

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She got the square one (£1395) plus hoop (£125) plus installation (Fuck knows how much!) plus whatever other gadget she added to it. Those kids are so spoilt. I bet he looked as ungrateful as ever. I bought ours from aldi for £68 and guess what, it bounces too!
They are so spoilt it’s unreal. I think she does all of these things to portray to people how much money she has, it’s all about image isn’t it. The expensive holidays, huge house, double beds for all the children, expensive gifts just because, she just wants to scream “look at me, I’m loaded”. How people actually relate to her and want to worship her is beyond me.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I’d bet anything she went for the expensive package at over £2k.... 🤢 just makes me feel so queasy at how out of step it is with so many peoples current situation. It’s so bratty and insensitive.
Who remembers in her old house when she was justifying spending £100- £200 on one by saying that they haven't been on holiday this year (she didn't get one as they didn't have the space apparently). It was really patronising because we know a £169 trampoline from Asda isn't going to break the bank for her. A lot of houses with kids have them tbh. Now she is spending £2000 on one!! And just glossed over the price. As soon as they move to big houses the spending gets bigger and bigger and they alienate more and more viewers.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Does it annoy anyone else that she constantly praises herself for replying to her YouTube comments but she posts the same 'Thanks so much for watching and stay safe Yoghurtpots'.. people can ask her questions or send a lovely message and that is the only thing she will write! She may occasionally write 'oh no. Thanks so much for watching and stay safe'. That is not replying to peoples messages. Its a generic copy and pasted response. Do her sheep really appreciate this as her working hard? She should reply to the first 50 or something properly or not bother. It would take less than an hour and you can hardly call her job work! Yes it may be more than others do.. but barely!

What normal person gets an interior designer in to design a children’s bedroom? She needs to stop playing the “I’m a normal mum” card now, because she quite clearly isn’t and people are starting to see through her.
I agree! An interior designer for a 4 year old! Wow.

Reactions: 10

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Like Ikea is going in her new house. She has repeatedly asked for solid wooden furniture. In the old house she was justifying maybe spending £100 on a trampoline and in this house she is dropping £1.5k on it! Clearly money is no object for her in this house, due to all the ads and affiliates but it is going to shock a lot of people. I also hope them ikea links wasnt affiliate with everyone having to only order online, she would make a fortune with her affiliate link being on their cookies, she would get money for any purchase 🤬

• Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I agree for a pretty blonde with a lovely figure, she's always had quite an old looking face
I think she thinks she is prettier than what she actually is and she thinks her body is worse than what it is. I think her face is average, hooded eyes, beaky lips, big forehead but her body is great and she seems self conscious about it! She clearly has a weird perception of herself. I think most men look at her boobs more so than her face and she is unaware.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s such an idiot, she doesn’t consider her audience at all. Not everyone is lucky enough to live in a huge house with a huge garden emily, some children don’t even have a garden.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Exactly. 6 years ago when she started, it was fair enough that she was cleaning up after a 1 year old, the 4 year old should have been helping a bit tbf but it was fine for her to be doing that, same when Jackson was 1 and 2 but now she looks like shes over indulging her already spoilt kids but of course its for the content. It wouldn't surprise me if she tipped the toys out for something to clean up as getting that many out all at once, puzzles etc. Is ott at their ages. They should be clearing away.

Nofangirl

Walking distance from old house from what I could see!!!

Like less than 5 mins walk...

The vidwo on her childhood was horrific, it actually made me understand her a bit better and why she is the way she is. I do feel sorry for her as she had a shitty childhood or some really shitty experiences which have clearly impacted on who she is and how she craves attention and luxury and everything like that. Yes she’s utterly minted now and how a lovely lavish life she’s built for her family, no one can deny that Emily but at what cost? You’ve sold your kids online, given them no privacy, put them at risk as it’s extremely easy to find out personal details about your lives. I hoped maybe now the house will take the focus off the kids and give them their childhoods back!
I wouldn’t trade my family’s privacy for any money!!!

Last edited:

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It’s so sad, why does he need a bedroom designed by a designer? Why can’t he pick his own style?
Wonder why she hasn’t done this for Fraser, is it because he’s old enough to tell her no?

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Is it me being cynical or does anyone else think that when Instagrammers ask for recommendations for something they are just on the beg for free/gifted stuff they can then advertise and push on all their followers?
Yes 100%. I mean use Google like the rest of us! They also like the engagement that they get and the tag ins to brands. Its all so shady. These are EXTREMELY well paid sales women, not just mums with a little hobby like they like to tell us.
Edit: just saw her latest story, of course she now wants solid wood furniture. Of course theres nothing wrong with that but again she is losing her 'normal mum who shops at Ikea' look. I'm here for it 😆 the sheeps mind are going be blown at what she is spending!

Last edited:

Niamhm

Chatty Member
I feel a bit silly over this influencer thing, id never heard of of pre baby (at all!) and when he was 4 months I found emily and it motivated me to clean and be more active, her holiday packing videos I found useful as I got caught without calpol once and her video showed me what to pack on a day out, I really was motivated by her

this was may last year, and since then the ads got worse but I never noticed. I can’t beleive how much of her Instagram stories and grid posts are silly ads now like kinder surprise, I wouldn’t mind so muchof it was useful like her old recommendations
Don't feel silly, I think we all started that way!
Emily was actually my fave YouTuber for a while, like you said watching her hospital bag and baby hacks whilst pregnant were gold to me and the cleaning videos actually motivated me! Its just sad how much she has changed, especially in the last 2 years just shows how vain and deceiving she is.

I think once she got an assistant and the ads ramped up is when it all changed for me. Like your kids are at school and nursery and your 'job' is a glorified, well paid hobby and you need an assistant? And you also have a cleaner, despite making money from videos of you cleaning? Just too much then

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s not the most interesting of people so I don’t feel like there’s a lot to recap...🙄

-the family have finally moved to Norris Towers, sorry the family have finally moved to their new extra sized family home after a year of keeping people in suspense over the size

-caleb has been given the box room and is looking miffed.

-Emily already has plans to destroy the house and turn it into something worthy of instagram

-their old house sold for 550k

-no news on the new house cost just yet

-Emily wants a laundry chute because she has to be that bit extra

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I nearly spent £20 per plate and mug from Emma Bridgewater, it was going to cost me hundreds 😆 then I woke up!! It is such a shady industry. Its all very convincing at first. Thats how they get so rich!