Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkyTurkey5

I love how she was making jokes about it being a 'mansion' taking the piss about what was wrote on here.... when it is infact pretty much that to most of her following..... Shes just a typical Narcissist... and as long as she is in this influencer game, she will never be happy, always wanting more, bigger better things!

Reactions: 10
She’s said that Fraser’s and Caleb’s will also be done by the interior designer. I don’t know how she’s expecting to make her channel renovation focused now as they’re not her ideas?! I suppose it’s the same as posting cleaning motivational videos while having a cleaner 🤷🏽‍♀️
It’s so sad, why does he need a bedroom designed by a designer? Why can’t he pick his own style?
Wonder why she hasn’t done this for Fraser, is it because he’s old enough to tell her no?

Nofangirl

Here she is 4 months ago (from 12:43) telling us how normal their new house is and how Matt had to rein her in to get a small house! I bet they were looking at double the price and more!
Christ if that house is ‘just normal’ then I’m seriously abnormal living in a slum in my 3 bed end terrace... 🙄🙄🙄

She’s so insulting and on cloud cuckoo land it’s not true..

Considering Emily is OBSESSED with her children (obsessed as in, will be a mother in law from hell when they’re adults and they won’t want to be around her anymore but she is always there lingering in the background...), she does everything she can to spoil them with overpriced gifts, yet she won’t let them choose a theme for their bedrooms. It’s so weird :cautious: all for show.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me but I'd go mad if my kids were lobbing balls around in my conservatory and bouncing balls off glass doors. No respect at all. If they want to play like that, go outside in the massive garden? Wait till those boys are like 13/14 they're gonna be right little shits!
and the way the middle child as she was trying to get into the conservatory he was very demanding and telling her no.
My word, my children wouldn’t be allowed to do that. No respect at all. Her kids are brats and the worst is yet to come.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I know what you mean, I remember when I started commenting on this thread and it was so quiet. I felt like I was alone in seeing what a snake she was. I never liked her because I always thought she was a sly smug snake and I used to wonder why no one else really commented on here!
Me too! I think the normal house and husband at work meant that she could fool people into maybe only earning a few hundred pound per ad. The house and Matt staying at home is a big no no in that industry. Not to mention hiring an interior designer! Wtf. A cleaner for her cleaning videos, her assistant for the boring research and chopping veg etc, Gleam to manage her and sort out her invoicing. I mean what does she do besides flog her children and think of new ways to scam her audience?!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Wait for the comment responding to that to be deleted 🤣
She won’t want her secret to get out.😂😂

Really childish, but I hope they scatter horse manure on that field she keeps banging on about, she won’t be so keen then🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I couldn’t understand it when she was posting on insta about their “lockdown haircuts”, how is it a lockdown hair cut when their dad is a hairdresser? It’s not like she’s had to resort to a bowl and a pair of kitchen scissors is it? She doesn’t half make up some crap to make herself “relatable” and “down to earth”.

She probably became a prude as soon as she became a mum, the children are in their bed every night anyway so it’s not like there’s much opportunity.
I thought the same.. she said "lockdown hair cut, Matt has all the stuff for it, clippers etc".. and neglected the fact that he's a BARBER! Its hardly a lockdown haircut.. its a professional haircut at home. A luxury. She tries to spin everything to fit a certain narrative. Most of that vlog was music over the kids running about.. I don't think she can have them speaking as it would likely be embarrassing for her. Especially Caleb during the haircut.

TangerineCheesecake

I’ve had to come in here to say this- I loved Emily Norris, but I think she’s doing a meldrum and now she’s moved into her huge house she’s becoming totally unreletable! I can’t bare to see the things she is spending so much money on and how she can buy these things and decorate and renovate the house just like that without having to save or wait. It’s really putting me off her. She’s so lucky she has the money and done well but it just feels like she is rubbing it In our faces.
I also find it really insensitive to be posting so much of what she is spending and even linking to the items so we can see how much it all is. When people are loosing their jobs and lively hoods and some loosing relatives and loved ones due to the pandemic I just think it’s got to stop now. It’s showing off on a huge scale
She’s gone from girl next door, relatable mum you could see yourself talking to on the school run to stuck up posh mum who you want to stay clear of.
I feel she is going to loose fans over the next year and become the next Mrs meldrum

FullMoon

Can you imagine if Fraser comes home with a girl that is the modern equivalent of 19 year old Emily? You can just imagine her reaction. I hope he does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
OMG the IKEA video infuriates me. To be honest, I used to LOVE her. However the last months the ads are crazy and she tries to be relatable but is just not, the new house was the last drop for me. And now the IKEA video is basically an overview of all the "rubbish" she will throw out with her renovation. No she won't have 1 thing left that is clearly IKEA unless it's like storage or something. No she won't actually buy the bathroom cupboards for the boys' bathroom, too cheap. She says it's a haul but she did not buy quite a few items (because that's just not her standard anymore) because she does not give a crap about affordable IKEA stuff anymore. And all those comments about "we might do x" when talking about the renovation. "Our dream goal eventually is...". NO NO NO. The plans were made months ago. She knows exactly what she will do so stop asking your followers for advice cause you do not f-ing care woman.
This annoyed me in the other video she did, she was cleaning her spare room and she was talking about how the drawers had broken in transit and then she says, “but it was IKEA” as if IKEA is some sort of cheap rubbish furniture make that you can expect to break.

I knew she’d become even more stuck up when she moved to this bigger house, she thinks she’s it now.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Who knows as she is a professional liar. She is just a saleswoman and will say anything to fit a certain look and sell a certain product. She actually said that she never uses fake tan as she catches the sun really well, the next year when paid by st tropez she said that she doesn't go in the sun and only uses fake tan. I mean.. which one is it Emily?! I asked her on YouTube.. she deleted the comment. Also when she was promoting that corded shark hoover a few months ago.. where did that go?! How many people bought that on her recommendation when she actually, in fact finds it shit... and that is just scratching the surface of the dodgy lies and sales antics.

Clare

VIP Member
If the boys get beautiful girlfriends she will 100% be that freaky mother who gets all jealous. Mother-in-law from hell pending... hope she's still online by then 😄
she’ll be the Stiffler’s Mom from American Pie - we can see how much she likes a pool table 🤣

• Haha

Dorakiora

Her latest video, the DITL - did anyone notice her accent kept dropping when she was talking to the kids?! Noticed it when they were doing the craft boxes (link below huns) and then again a couple times later. The irritating Canadian twang had gone and my ears were really rather chuffed. Just shows how much she’s putting it on. Ugh.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
surely you’d save a massive present like that for Christmas as a joint main present for all the boys?! They’re just so so spoilt and seem rather ungrateful
They probably are really ungrateful because they’ve never had to want for anything. Anything they want they get, they even play stupid games where they buy whatever the dart lands on! They will have no concept of money or how you have to earn things.

tropics

I think she’s touched a nerve with a few people doing that video from what I’ve read in the comments. Commenting on parenting styles is never a good way to make your subscribers like you, I would have thought Emily would have known that. Most of that video makes her sound very ignorant, privileged and uneducated. She literally is so out of touch with reality.
The video felt like a reaction to what Emily has read on here - she has let her anger and frustration get in the way here and will have turned actual fans off her.