Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Didnt know that about her name. I'm not surprised about the student of the month article, she loves herself.
I bet the old neighbours were soo happy that they left, she was always letting them kick the ball (against the fence) first thing in the morning. I mean who does that! She really needs to learn the word no to them kids and show a bit of decency to other people. I hope the new neighbours complain. Fingers crossed they are less tolerant.

Reactions: 11
Does it annoy anyone else that she constantly praises herself for replying to her YouTube comments but she posts the same 'Thanks so much for watching and stay safe Yoghurtpots'.. people can ask her questions or send a lovely message and that is the only thing she will write! She may occasionally write 'oh no. Thanks so much for watching and stay safe'. That is not replying to peoples messages. Its a generic copy and pasted response. Do her sheep really appreciate this as her working hard? She should reply to the first 50 or something properly or not bother. It would take less than an hour and you can hardly call her job work! Yes it may be more than others do.. but barely!
Exactly, you’re always being manipulated, it’s never as she says.
Narc bs decoder:
  • I always reply to comments/ hearting every positive comment = I’m just pretending to care so you’ll stay hooked.
  • It’s been awhile so I thought I’d make another video = it was just last week but I want to brag about it again/ I didn’t get enough flattery so I’ll try again/ I got tonnes of views from the last one and I’m greedy for more.
  • My kids looove it they use it all the time/ it’s the one toy he plays with everyday/ I wouldn’t use any other brand/ tbh I was skeptical about it before but.../ I don’t know how I survived all this while without it/ this thing saved my life! = you don’t need it but just use my aff link to purchase anyway.
  • Extra hand or body movements/ fake laugh/ mumbling faster and then quickly changing scenes = I’m lying so badly now to cover my real intention to gain something from you.
  • I just thought I’d give a quick update = I didn’t like the criticism in the comments and need to justify myself with my bs excuses/ I’d like to address something on tattle.

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I have a family of 5 and have just converted my loft so I don't even have a loft for junk never mind a room! 😆 'everyone has a junk room', yesss Emily we all sell our children and scam our viewers to afford a 5 bedroom house 🙃

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
He thinks he’s really stylish, yet his hair do at their wedding resembles a reject from a dodgy 90’s boy band.
I think that was a comb over to hide his receding hairline! He wears the same skinny cropped pants, vans, t-shirt, shirt over it and baseball cap and thinks hes a style icon. He looks ridiculous! Even worse that hes 40! We need a Matt thread 😆

• Haha

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
I can’t help but feel bad for Jackson when he goes to school that there’s content online of him mum talking about him wetting the bed

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If you want to see the difference in her voice, watch her birth story for Jackson. She's a proper Essex girl when she's not speaking into the camera and out of it on gas. I also can't believe how much she's aged in 4 years. She is in labour and still manages to flip a shot to advertise channel mum. Unbelievable!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The more we comment on her actions, the more her thread will be bumped and the more people will have their eyes opened to the truth.

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
See I don't buy that she is this OTT attached mum who suffers separation anxiety etc. Surely the thing that would drive that is fear and paranoia. If that is the case, why does she expose them and have people critique their behaviour, watch them bathe, get into bed, show their underwear drawers, their bedrooms, their breakfast etc. She knows what sickos are out there first hand. Why does she endanger them by making them into minor celebs and having her address easy to find and that big open field at the back. (It isn't a scenic countryside like she is trying to portray). Surely if her boys came first she would remove them from the internet! I am not a helicopter mum but no way would I expose my children like she has. It makes me shiver to think of doing that and knowing its my children that pay the bills. I mean, no good mum would do what she does. It would just be a flat out no. She is a narcissist and fame hungry and them boys are just used to create an image so she can make lots of money in the profession that she got a degree in. Its all a scam. Money first. Money second. Money third.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is very true, most of the people who went downhill massively were the ones who threw tantrums over tattle. I remember meldrum’s quite significantly, she really did have a crazy glint in her eyes as she raged on and on about this website and because of those videos and posts, more and more people came over here to look.
Some of the others have been smart and haven’t really said anything, although I’ve noticed Emily is making digs about this site recently. Problem is so many people know about this site now that gradually people will come over anyway once they see how fake Emily is and what a money grabber she is.
Not to hijack Emily's thread but Beggy Meldrum and her crying 🤣🤣 Then Rebecca Lamb copied her 🤣🤣 can someone gift these twats a "grip"

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I've just looked at her accounts
2018 she had £30,000
2019 she had £141,000 in her business account.
2020 will be higher again.
It doesn't say how much she pays herself or how much dividends she takes that I can find. I am presuming its a lot more than that. I mean Louise pays herself £500,000 a year and makes a fraction of what Emily does. Louise barely uploads and only does the occasional ad compared with the snake oil salesman Norris.
500k a year? I feel a bit sick. God knows what emily is making then, judging by her 1 mil house and her 10k holidays, I would say a lot!
I guess though if you’re willing to sell your kids online then you can get rich quick, luckily a lot of people have morals and don’t do that.
I hate social media, it makes me feel sick how many people would be happier and more satisfied if social media didn’t exist. It’s people like Emily noris who shove their luxury lifestyle down your throat that make people feel crap because they don’t have the same.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Also she is still doing an ad a day and hiding it at the end of her videos as so it can't be seen until the video has been clicked on.
She still has zero integrity and would sell her soul to the devil if he paid enough.

Nofangirl

The thing is,all these influencers had going for them was the fact they seemed like normal mums,showing us a few tips and tricks to make life easier,but generally being just like us and it appealed to us mums,,I admit I used to like watching Emily’s make up routine and DITL’s out of nosiness and she didn’t really appear to have any more money than me to spend on herself,doing Primark hauls etc. I soon clicked on that that was bullshit though. Now they are rich AF it totally defeats the point,they have basically ended their own careers. I mean it won’t matter to them financially, but the narcissistic side of them will struggle. There’s no longevity in it at all.
100% this!
anyone else pick up on the ‘sorry about my annoying voice’ comment?
hi Emily, you’re obviously reading this thread!! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Looks like he stuck a knife in a toaster ⚡😆 that was Emily too before she had them stick on false teeth 🙃 can see why she was the sexiest woman in 2001🤥 shes been very quiet on her socials, I bet she is shitting herself at her thread moving so quickly and the fact that her moving house woke a lot of people up to how shady she is.

• Haha

Nofangirl

Is she just very lost? Her younger self is all about looks, now she wants to be supermum. Like she has to be the best at whatever it is? I know at the time she must have thought she was practically a supermodel but with social media now we know that there are a hell of a lot of women that are much more attractive. Always goes too far with her kids, can’t really parent effectively so overcompensates by letting them run wild and throwing money at them. Or she could genuinely be that much of a narcissist and believe these things in her own head.
Ego, vanity & money are her motivators for sure! And he’s just as bad...
I think the reason he always wears baseball caps is cos he’s going bald and grey and his ego & vanity can’t cope 🤣🤣

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She has just posted a pic from 2 years ago where she is talking about putting Jackson on 'the step' for being naughty. Think that is for our benefit, as if to say 'I do discipline them', thing is though, she doesn't! They behave terribly and that is highly edited with music on top! Theres no discipline in that house, she's probably too busy on her phone or sat counting her money.

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I think shes brave having the boys share the bathroom! It will be water fights at bedtime every night. Eugh at her fridge ad 'I'm working with Haier, they've sent me this fridge for me to review', like hell its to 'review', its to PROMOTE. She won't be saying anything slightly negative about that fridge so don't call it a review. Fake fake fake.