Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but nothing she did was particularly time consuming. If you want to batch cook then start by making extra portions of what you're already making and then freeze them. Who has 2/3 hours spare to stand and do that?

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but nothing she did was particularly time consuming. If you want to batch cook then start by making extra portions of what you're already making and then freeze them. Who has 2/3 hours spare to stand and do that?
Yes that would make more sense and save time. The tomato sauce she made was totally a waste of time what was it a hour on the stove? no thanks you can whip one up in 10 mins.

It’s all for show, Fraser is 9 now it’s all getting a bit pathetic, they are not babies anymore. If she really does have problems she needs to seek professional help, all the bubbling on instastories for attention is just
I agree, it’s the people that can’t see through the ‘perfect world’ they are portraying on insta and that they are the ones funding their luxury holidays that then get them in debt to keep up with them. For sure the insta grammers aren’t in any debt cause they’re either rolling in it or being gifted it I suppose!
I'm with you. Anyway I can't stand these mummy vloggers/bloggers/floggers. I hate the way they are so up themselves, portray a perfect, pretty, shiney and smiley life. I think these women are little more than barbie dolls come to life. As a working mum I don't find them at all relatable and that has nothing to do with where they live, their income or which free holiday they have been gifted/reach out for and grabbed with greedy hands. The reason I don't find them relatable is quite honestly I don't have time to dedicate to curling my hair, piling my hair into a perfect but casual mum bun, organising packets of food into pound shop baskets, making home made cleaning products, writing out planners and micro-organising my children's toys. My time is spent working and doing what has to be done so we don't live in squalor, my children and ourselves are clean & tidy, my children have their homework done and we eat reasonably well. If I had all day at home then I might perfect the mum bun etc but I don't and by the way because of all those things I listed I don't buy the whole 'this is a full time job thing'. NO, IT'S NOT. What it is is portraying a barbie doll type life. I wish the lot of them would just get over themselves and their followers would get over them. Just in case anyone feel I'm envious I'm not. I'm perfectly happy with my lot. I have all I need and all I want inspite of Ms Norris and those of her ilk tauting their wears and dangling their lifestyle in front of me as if it is something to aspire to. Aspire to? Are these women kidding? I want more from my life than they suggest is aspirational.

I can't wait for the year to end so I can use my

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I noticed that in her last video of her and Jackson having a 'mummy and son day', her being sooo excited that she is spending one on one time with him, cuddles, non stop playing, the perfect mother... except she had somebody there filming them both! A couple of the shots there was a definite camera person there, Matt was at work so I'm inclined to say that it was her 'assistant'. Its just so fake. It wasn't a 'mummy and son' day, it was just another content video organised by herself and Juliet. She is a businesswoman yet tries to portray this wholesome stay at home mum. As soon as the footage was filmed she probably spent the rest of the time ignoring him on her phone/laptop so she can make money. Thats whats really important to her.

Reactions: 11
I noticed that in her last video of her and Jackson having a 'mummy and son day', her being sooo excited that she is spending one on one time with him, cuddles, non stop playing, the perfect mother... except she had somebody there filming them both! A couple of the shots there was a definite camera person there, Matt was at work so I'm inclined to say that it was her 'assistant'. Its just so fake. It wasn't a 'mummy and son' day, it was just another content video organised by herself and Juliet. She is a businesswoman yet tries to portray this wholesome stay at home mum. As soon as the footage was filmed she probably spent the rest of the time ignoring him on her phone/laptop so she can make money. Thats whats really important to her.
Why does she have an assistant?

Definitely doing ok off the ads. Football cancelled, so a spurr of the moment trip bowling, arcade games and pizza Express for a family of 5...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Definitely doing ok off the ads. Football cancelled, so a spurr of the moment trip bowling, arcade games and pizza Express for a family of 5...
That’s a full on birthday treat, not an impromptu afternoon out. So relatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I think for most families it would be do one or the other. I don't begrudge a 'normal' family who work hard for and can afford to do all three - we would do bowling and food - but lets be honest these 'influencers' are selling theirs and their childrens minds, bodies and souls to the whole internet, and use the experience as content and that just doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 5
I think for most families it would be do one or the other. I don't begrudge a 'normal' family who work hard for and can afford to do all three - we would do bowling and food - but lets be honest these 'influencers' are selling theirs and their childrens minds, bodies and souls to the whole internet, and use the experience as content and that just doesn't sit right with me.
And being sneaky about the ads that make this this cash. Is another reason it annoys me. Just be honest

Reactions: 1
Get it all done... OK Tiffani Beaston oh sh*t sorry I meant Emily. Phew almost got my blonde family you tubers mixed up there! Not that hard to do really is it, not when Madam seems to spend her spare time scrolling the Internet to steal other people's ideas.

Does anyone know why she pays for a hairdresser to come to her house when her husband runs a hair salon???? Can’t he do it in the eve if she has no time to go out

Reactions: 4
I used to like Emily but the past year/18 months it just feels like content on repeat. The cleaning, the cooking, the organising..... again and again and again. I think Emily was relatable but since the money has come in she has an air about her now of 'richness' always in expensive clothes, botoxed forehead, immaculate house, it all screams money money money. People want vlogs thst they can connect to- the mess of kids, the lived in kitchen, a slightly haggard mother giving tips thst might help you or at least make you feel better thst your not alone! Emily isn't this any more. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to like Emily but the past year/18 months it just feels like content on repeat. The cleaning, the cooking, the organising..... again and again and again. I think Emily was relatable but since the money has come in she has an air about her now of 'richness' always in expensive clothes, botoxed forehead, immaculate house, it all screams money money money. People want vlogs thst they can connect to- the mess of kids, the lived in kitchen, a slightly haggard mother giving tips thst might help you or at least make you feel better thst your not alone! Emily isn't this any more. 🤷‍♀️
So true I used to like her because she ys d to be relatable and actually do good videos to help new mums. But now she just money grabbing and will get worse when she's in the new house

Shes such a stepford wife its pathetic.
IMO she is also seriously fake. I saw her video when she gave birth to Jackson. Not a trace of her 'Canadian' accent. Totally Essex. Now we all these North Americanisms. No doubt trying to appeal to viewers in the States. I suspected as much. Now confirmed.

IMO she is also seriously fake. I saw her video when she gave birth to Jackson. Not a trace of her 'Canadian' accent. Totally Essex. Now we all these North Americanisms. No doubt trying to appeal to viewers in the States. I suspected as much. Now confirmed.
Totally agree...she uses far more American words now (like faucet etc) and her accent is so much stronger...
Perhaps that’s where she sees her niche and is brits are a bit too cynical and savvy?

Anyone remember when they reveal news about new house? End of November or beginning of December? It is still pure guessing of course, as she didn't share more info since then, however there were some updates regarding property market and I found two houses that ticked few boxes (based on info we heard so far). One even more than the other. She especially said few times about large garden for boys so It was one of the main factor I was looking at. I bet she chose nicely looking house, but definitely with the price under £1m. This is my bet!
2564.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.