Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they go away for the night if she has such bad separation anxiety? Genuine question. Why put yourself through feeling so upset just for a night away? Why not just go out for a meal and come home?
It’s all for show, Fraser is 9 now it’s all getting a bit pathetic, they are not babies anymore. If she really does have problems she needs to seek professional help, all the bubbling on instastories for attention is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s sad how her “separation anxiety” limits the children. You don’t see them going on many play dates or sleepovers, you don’t see them spending time with grandparents or extended family, it’s sad.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s sad how her “separation anxiety” limits the children. You don’t see them going on many play dates or sleepovers, you don’t see them spending time with grandparents or extended family, it’s sad.
She is always saying "Jackson is with Matts mum", she gets more help than she lets on.
"Supermum" that has a cleaner, manager, personal assistant who helps her declutter her garage, cook for videos, film etc.. Matt who does 50% of childcare/housework, Matts mum who has Jackson quite often when he isn't in nursery, 2 kids in school. One in nursery. She is so far removed from your average mum. She is lazy Louise Pentland pretending to be Mary Poppins because she has a marketing degree, she knows exactly how to act to make the most money

Reactions: 15
She’s a master manipulator on what she actually shows.

They go on these far flung holidays - the 3 boys spend the majority of their time sitting next to the pool on sun loungers on iPads! While she is sunning herself on her phone. No joke!

Reactions: 3
She is always saying "Jackson is with Matts mum", she gets more help than she lets on.
"Supermum" that has a cleaner, manager, personal assistant who helps her declutter her garage, cook for videos, film etc.. Matt who does 50% of childcare/housework, Matts mum who has Jackson quite often when he isn't in nursery, 2 kids in school. One in nursery. She is so far removed from your average mum. She is lazy Louise Pentland pretending to be Mary Poppins because she has a marketing degree, she knows exactly how to act to make the most money
I don’t really watch her anymore, I just look at her insta, so I must have missed that.

I just think the whole thing is a little odd and a bit sad really, like you say, she doesn’t really come across like she has a genuine anxiety, it’s like it’s all some attention seeking act

it’s not her I feel sorry for her, it’s the children. Trust me I can see right through her, I’ve never liked her and never will.
She’s a master manipulator on what she actually shows.

They go on these far flung holidays - the 3 boys spend the majority of their time sitting next to the pool on sun loungers on iPads! While she is sunning herself on her phone. No joke!
Oh yeah I can believe it trust me, I wasn’t saying that it’s her separation anxiety that’s sad, I mean it’s the fact she lets that get in the way of the children being normal that’s sad, like I feel sad for them that this whole pretence of separation anxiety that is apparently crippling is seemingly affecting them in the sense that they don’t seem to go out with friends or have sleepovers or whatever. I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for her, just her children.

I can’t believe she let Caleb open some of Jackson’s presents, well I can believe it but ykwim. That kid is allowed to do whatever he wants.

• Wow
I can’t believe she let Caleb open some of Jackson’s presents, well I can believe it but ykwim. That kid is allowed to do whatever he wants.
I don't understand why people like her (I mean who has so many followers) don't take care about their privacy regarding home address? It is SO easy to find their present address and I think I know the new house address too... Not that I will share location - I want to make it clear. But neither their present house (I'm 100% sure about the address) or the one I think she is talking about are on market now :unsure: If Im right about new house - it is in very beautiful area with large garden... But it's away from school,so I'm not so convinced I'm right...
She replied to me that the new house isn't that big bit is detached with a big garden.

I’ve had to turn off the latest vlog-why does she put on such a babyish voice?!?

• Sick
I’ve had to turn off the latest vlog-why does she put on such a babyish voice?!?
I know yeah. When Matt was opening his present. Its really bizarre. Given her childhood, I have no idea why she infantiles herself around Matt. Its really weird and cringe.

Reactions: 5
She replied to me that the new house isn't that big bit is detached with a big garden.
🙄 I use to love her channel because she was so relatable. The more she renovated her house and spent thousands on vacations and hauls, I realized she’s not relatable at all. Her “perfect little house” is obviously not good enough anymore and I bet this new one will be ridiculous!! I can’t stand her greedy, materialistic, money hungry self.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised that the kids weren’t littered with toys this year or a surprise holiday

Reactions: 2
Is the new house because she’s running out of content or because they’ve run out of space for another baby? 🤰🏼

Her kids totally trash that house and it’s always her tidying the toys away, never seen them lift a finger or it’s never mentioned that once they finish with something they put it away

Reactions: 5
Her kids totally trash that house and it’s always her tidying the toys away, never seen them lift a finger or it’s never mentioned that once they finish with something they put it away
Just what I thought when I saw that!

Also how many evening routines has she done and we’ve never seen it 🤔 only her tidying when the boys are in bed

Yep, it’s ridiculous. There’s a husband and 3 children and I never see any of them tidying up. Fraser is 9 for crying out loud! Help them tidy sure, but leaving it all for you to do while they lie on the sofa watching tv? I don’t think so.

Reactions: 6
Yep, it’s ridiculous. There’s a husband and 3 children and I never see any of them tidying up. Fraser is 9 for crying out loud! Help them tidy sure, but leaving it all for you to do while they lie on the sofa watching tv? I don’t think so.
I think she chooses to do it when she wants to film. She previously mentioned mat does half the chores and tidying up, he just doesn't film it so when she has no content ideas (most of the time) she'll just film a cleaning video

Reactions: 1
Not new to Tattle, but fairly new to Emily Norris. I received her planner for Christmas - really pleased with it, think I'll get a lot of use out of it. But "Wednesday" is spelt incorrectly throughout the entire planner. Every page says "Wenesday"!!!! Can't actually believe it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not new to Tattle, but fairly new to Emily Norris. I received her planner for Christmas - really pleased with it, think I'll get a lot of use out of it. But "Wednesday" is spelt incorrectly throughout the entire planner. Every page says "Wenesday"!!!! Can't actually believe it!
I think she owes you at least a discount 😲

Oh my god!!! That’s horrendous! How did that make it past a proof reader??? Unless they didn’t get it professionally proofed which is highly likely! I’m intrigued now to see it and see what else may be wrong!
Is it actually useful you think? Out of interest how is it better than a bog standard diary and notebook? I’m intrigued by all these planners being sold for £20* and what actually justifies the price tag so it would be good to have your honest (good or bad!) opinions 😀😁

Should I get in touch? I can't believe it wasn't noticed in editing. It's on almost every page!!!
I wouldn’t be surprised if you pointed it out that she would block you...she doesn’t like negativity of any kind 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.