Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greyson

She’s deleted the story from yesterday where she said they prioritize holidays because that’s what’s important to them and all their disposable income goes on it.
She’s disgusting. As if all the people watching, who can’t afford multiple holidays every year, or can’t afford to go on one foreign holiday, just aren’t prioritizing their money to go on flash holidays for the kids.
I feel sick that she’s actually said that to parents. Considering she claims she grew up poor, she should have some f**king empathy. She’s an asshole.

If you read here Emily, some mothers are trying to prioritize whether they need milk or sanitary pads more so go f*ck yourself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

EmCheese

VIP Member
I know I’ll probs annoy people in saying this but IMO her old living room was small for a family of 5, and the garden was a bit limiting for 3 football loving boys, too. I know I know, people live comfortably in smaller places. I just don’t blame her for moving if they have the money to. New house looks lovely, v jealous of that upstairs landing 😧

Reactions: 24

Jess170313

I wouldn't even mind but she doesn't even use her planner! She has a 'command centre' on her kitchen cupboard where she organises from 🙄
Command centre! The woman grates me. What does she think she has to do each day? Launch a shuttle into space?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

L7890

Nighttime routine with one foot
Homeschool routine with one foot
What I eat in a week with one foot

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hachos

New thread. There were no suggestions so just came up with something off the top of my head 😂 feel free to change if anyone can think of something else

• Haha
Reactions: 20

rather not stop

Chatty Member
Not new to Tattle, but fairly new to Emily Norris. I received her planner for Christmas - really pleased with it, think I'll get a lot of use out of it. But "Wednesday" is spelt incorrectly throughout the entire planner. Every page says "Wenesday"!!!! Can't actually believe it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Greyson

What bothers me about Emily is that over the last few years she has gotten incredibly wealthy on the back of flogging crap to parents who mostly a) don’t need it and b) can’t afford it. So while she pretends to be oh so wholesome, families are getting into debt trying to afford the lifestyle she portrays - which she gets a lot of for free - and she takes her kids on all these holidays with money earned from exploiting young families. She just doesn’t see it. She thinks she’s “working hard” for it, but it’s just another case of making the poor poorer and the rich richer. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I was her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Charming cats

I’m so glad it’s not just me who sees contradictions on Emily’s channel! I’ve only just discovered this forum and am so glad that I have!
Like many, I used to like Emily. Then all the holidays started and the ads became more frequent. I didn’t realise about the cleaner or the fact that she’s been flouting the ASA rules. I think her content has little value to viewers any more and she’s running out of ideas. There are so many that are so similar and occasionally she jumps on a bandwagon that she never mentions again like Marie Kondo or reducing waste. If she really wanted to declutter or be minimalist, she’d need to stop buying shite. That would also reduce her waste much more than re-useable cotton pads or straws. In fact, I’d like to see her go on a month long no buy challenge or something like that.....
I really object to the fact that every time she goes on holiday (every school break, no?), she buys the kids new pens etc for the journey. How wasteful and spoilt! And the kids seem to get new (matching) swimwear and clothes most times, if not every time. My 5 yo has one set of swim shorts and sun top that he’s had for 3 years. It still fits him well ( I bought it big), so he continues to wear it. Now that’s a mum hack! When she opens the kids’ drawers, they’re stuffed full of clothes. The older ones wear uniform 5 days a week! I just find it so materialistic and think it must be sending such a damaging message to her kids and audience. New is better. Must be entertained the whole time.
I’ve been considering starting a blog or YT channel, but have been very put off by people like Emily. I’d respect her more if there were fewer ads and her merch was actually good/useful. Her style is much more polished and professional that others and there must have been a time when it was just her plugging away at it, but it all feels very hollow now.
Also (I’m on a roll now), she doesn’t do the school run in her morning routines or evening routines very often, or she only drops one of them. So, of course she has time to make all that breakfast and do all that tidying. For me, all I do is get everyone fed and dressed. Nothing more.
And she’s spelt ‘stationery’ as ‘stationary’ on her website. Call me a pedant, but if you’re selling stationery, get the spelling right. Can’t believe the Wenesday typo throughout the planner. Dear God!
ok, I’m done now. Thanks for reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
My number one tip for being a good parent is: Don't exploit your children to make money. You are meant to pay for your children, not use them for monetary gain.
I agree, her children are not #goals. They seem such hard work and stroppy.. and that is highly edited!
Also, yes her botox has worn off and she looks old af but I don't think that "retro" filter helps. Its the worse one but yet her and Louise Pentland use it all the time. It makes them look so orange, dry skinned and old.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Jess170313

£69 - £74 😱 plus p&p.
£20 plus p&p for her planner.
Who does she think she is?!
Are there enough mugs out there to part with their cash and make this annoying woman richer than what she is.
Fuck sake, what are her credentials for jewellery designing? Her patronising advice in her planner?
Ladies if u read here, go get your planners from homesense and google the recipe for homemade chicken nuggets. You dont need her planner for shite like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I think it’s sad how her “separation anxiety” limits the children. You don’t see them going on many play dates or sleepovers, you don’t see them spending time with grandparents or extended family, it’s sad.
She is always saying "Jackson is with Matts mum", she gets more help than she lets on.
"Supermum" that has a cleaner, manager, personal assistant who helps her declutter her garage, cook for videos, film etc.. Matt who does 50% of childcare/housework, Matts mum who has Jackson quite often when he isn't in nursery, 2 kids in school. One in nursery. She is so far removed from your average mum. She is lazy Louise Pentland pretending to be Mary Poppins because she has a marketing degree, she knows exactly how to act to make the most money

Reactions: 15

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Anyone get gay vibes off of Matt?
I get extremely arrogant vibes from him.
Edit to add: I feel like he will only talk to people who look a certain way, have a certain amount of money and drive certain cars. He seems incredibly materialistic and vain.

Last edited:

Jess170313

She was rambling on saying that she affords her holidays because she uses *all* her disposable income on holidays as that is her priority. My first thought was bollocks! Is it heck *all* her disposable income. She has 2million plus views a month, nearly 500,000 subs and does an ad a day plus 1 billions aff links and her planner. Her holidays are a drop in the ocean of her wealth. She also forgot to mention that her California trip, villa in Spain, Norway cruise plus many more were paid for ads so not her money. Again.. unrealistic to most and stupid to forget to mention this. Also most people who prioritise holidays still can't afford long hall £10,000+ holidays twice a year. This woman is loaded though and I don't even think she tries to claim shes a 'normal mum'. I think being called that would offend her.
Do you know what? Im not jealous. I find her smug, irritating, gloaty and sanctimonious.
I 100% object to children being used in this industry on the level that she and others like her do. She knows there is only a few more years worth of content left whilst her boys are still young enough to pose for her poxy brand ads. Thats why she has her planner and now jewellery line. Effing muppets those who buy them.

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
When she went to the park she said "oh its great because nobody is here", nobody is there Emily because they are staying at home not thinking that they are above the law! She expects everyone else to follow the rules so her and her feral children can have the park to themselves. Imagine if everyone had that mentality. Of course she can't just walk around near her house for some fresh air, she has to drive to the woods so she can take some pics for the gram. Your walk should start and end at your home!

• Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I worry about the people who compare their mornings to the mornings of these YouTubers and feel bad about themselves.
Like as if busy mums come down every morning to harp music, make each child 3 different breakfast, never once have a missing school shoe that you frantically search for for 5 minutes. Never have to tell the kids to get dressed more than once.
We can all film a bullshit "my morning routine' and make it all look perfect. The fact it that 90% of her routine and ditl videos are #ads. She is advertising something that she wants you to buy. She is not being a 'inspirational' mum. She is not showing you her life. She gives very little away about her personality🤖. Its all fake.

Reactions: 14

Justreading

VIP Member
Her newest video.. the robot malfunctioned and showed emotion! I don't get why they would be moving to a bigger house when she said her front room barely gets used and also the dining table due to the using breakfast bar. So clearly they aren't struggling for space. It will be #content and a status symbol as they are both hugely materialistic.
It had me when she said Jacksons room was too small (or something along those lines!)
Her other boys have a double bed each! Some children have bunk beds in a room no bigger than Jackson's! She has 3 children and they each have a room, all fitted wardrobes etc! Doesnt know shes born!!!

HopTop

So they drive to the green space and woods for their daily walk? The rules are ZERO NON ESSENTIAL TRAVEL and the one daily walk should START AT YOUR HOME AND END AT YOUR HOME. Another fucking influencer who is choosing to break these very simple rules to keep people alive just to make money from fucking Instagram and You Tube. Disgusting

• Angry