Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her stories the other day that they have paid in full for the trip themselves but have been gifted the bike hire and some activities.

Reactions: 2
She said on her stories the other day that they have paid in full for the trip themselves but have been gifted the bike hire and some activities.
I guess they can afford a peak time break in a 3 bed house at CP now she’s minted from all her insta & you tube activity... easily £2k ish I should think!

Reactions: 4
I guess they can afford a peak time break in a 3 bed house at CP now she’s minted from all her insta & you tube activity... easily £2k ish I should think!

I guess it all depends when they book it. For same dates next year it’s sitting at £1300.
To be honest I would pay it. We are looking at going to a different CP for Christmas. But I don’t go on loads of other holidays so not a huge extra expense.

Clearly easy money to make if you can flog a load of planners that haven’t even got a day of the week spelt right 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how ridiculous! Couldn’t be arsed to check them properly?? Or just an honest mistake 🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess it all depends when they book it. For same dates next year it’s sitting at £1300.
To be honest I would pay it. We are looking at going to a different CP for Christmas. But I don’t go on loads of other holidays so not a huge extra expense.
Not something I’d spend that kind of money on to be honest... we don’t do foreign holidays every year, can’t afford it or rather refuse to notch up credit card debt to do it as most seem to these days...We had a fabulous holiday in uae last year and we also have a tent which we love to take places in the uk as a family and givecp for me always feels like a con as there’s so much extra you have to pay for...feels a bit like conspicuous consumption- be seen to be doing it, just doesn’t really appeal. But each to their own
Clearly easy money to make if you can flog a load of planners that haven’t even got a day of the week spelt right 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how ridiculous! Couldn’t be arsed to check them properly?? Or just an honest mistake 🤷🏻‍♀️
no professional proof reader would make that kind of mistake and miss something so obvious, especially as it’s consistently wrong and not just once, so they either cut corners and didn’t get it properly proofread or they used someone who can’t spell 🤣🤣🤣

Not something I’d spend that kind of money on to be honest... we don’t do foreign holidays every year, can’t afford it or rather refuse to notch up credit card debt to do it as most seem to these days...We had a fabulous holiday in uae last year and we also have a tent which we love to take places in the uk as a family and givecp for me always feels like a con as there’s so much extra you have to pay for...feels a bit like conspicuous consumption- be seen to be doing it, just doesn’t really appeal. But each to their own

Yes, completely each to their own. Not everyone racks up credit cards. I own my own business and if I have a particularly good few months/year then I will 100% treat myself to something I feel is a treat even if it seems a waste to other people.

Completely agree, I’m with you 100%on treats and if you’ve worked hard to earn the money then it’s well deserved for sure...I just don’t like insta people and social media in general making people feel that they have to have that cp break/foreign hols etc even if it’s beyond their means if you see what I mean- must be seen to have all the hols and treats that they can’t afford and so chuck it all on credit cards and then suddenly have £40k debt etc. The likes of Emily Norris are really awful at making you feel inadequate if you’re not giving your kids several foreign holidays a year etc, that’s what annoys me, we should all live within our means and here’s the key - be content to do so...it’s the contentment with the life they have which I think people find hard to gain and I think social media influencers are really bad at exploiting....

Reactions: 6
Completely agree, I’m with you 100%on treats and if you’ve worked hard to earn the money then it’s well deserved for sure...I just don’t like insta people and social media in general making people feel that they have to have that cp break/foreign hols etc even if it’s beyond their means if you see what I mean- must be seen to have all the hols and treats that they can’t afford and so chuck it all on credit cards and then suddenly have £40k debt etc. The likes of Emily Norris are really awful at making you feel inadequate if you’re not giving your kids several foreign holidays a year etc, that’s what annoys me, we should all live within our means and here’s the key - be content to do so...it’s the contentment with the life they have which I think people find hard to gain and I think social media influencers are really bad at exploiting....
I agree, it’s the people that can’t see through the ‘perfect world’ they are portraying on insta and that they are the ones funding their luxury holidays that then get them in debt to keep up with them. For sure the insta grammers aren’t in any debt cause they’re either rolling in it or being gifted it I suppose!

Reactions: 5
Is it because she's not with channel mum anymore the rest are?
I reckon its because last year she spent the whole weekend crying as she "missed her boys".. I would bet the real reason is because she doesn't have a personality and wasn't clicking with any of them. I mean the robot smiling and nodding must kill any conversation she has with anyone and thats all I ever see when she films with anyone. She is so dull.

Reactions: 7
I reckon its because last year she spent the whole weekend crying as she "missed her boys".. I would bet the real reason is because she doesn't have a personality and wasn't clicking with any of them. I mean the robot smiling and nodding must kill any conversation she has with anyone and thats all I ever see when she films with anyone. She is so dull.
Did you see when she interviewed Kimberley Walsh? It was painful...it could jus be nerves but she just comes across as so vacuous and dull...robot sums it up well!

Reactions: 1
did anyone watch her last video 'weekly meal prep'? was pretty obvious and basic really but she really thinks she's the bees knees.

Reactions: 1
No doubt she had her "assistant" aka slave helping her cut and chop all the veg.. she usually does. We can all spend 2 hours in the kitchen batch cooking if we had an assistant helping us and we was getting paid to film it. My guess is that she won't do it again as its quite unrealistic for normal mums to spend 3 hours (without the help of an assistant) in the kitchen cooking when its our weekend off. We would rather spend it with our children.. or stick pins in our eyes🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.