Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when they reveal news about new house? End of November or beginning of December? It is still pure guessing of course, as she didn't share more info since then, however there were some updates regarding property market and I found two houses that ticked few boxes (based on info we heard so far). One even more than the other. She especially said few times about large garden for boys so It was one of the main factor I was looking at. I bet she chose nicely looking house, but definitely with the price under £1m. This is my bet!
View attachment 77463
What I find interesting is that their current house isn’t even on the market yet... clearly so much money they don’t even need to sell it!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
New to this thread - hi 👋

I was recommended to watch Emily’s video of Baby Names 2020. I couldn’t quite work out why every name was “stylish” no joke. Every single name. Whether it be boy or girl, she quoted the meaning fair enough, but they were all so classic, chic, Sophia aged.... stylish. 🙄

New to this thread - hi 👋

I was recommended to watch Emily’s video of Baby Names 2020. I couldn’t quite work out why every name was “stylish” no joke. Every single name. Whether it be boy or girl, she quoted the meaning fair enough, but they were all so classic, chic, Sophia aged.... stylish. 🙄
sophisticated ** autocorrect 😂

A bit controversial, but does anyone think Jackson has put on quite a bit of weight recently? He used to be quite skinny but he’s quite chunky at the moment.

Reactions: 1
I think that Jacksons weight is perfect personally but I do think she over feeds them. THREE high calorie breakfasts! Dinner at school with dessert, snack when home from school, tea and dessert. If they carry on that when they are older they will likely gain weight. I know I would! Haha.
Yeah she does look older than her years except when she filters and photoshops herself. She usually looks older on YouTube than on Insta. I found her recent health scare interesting. She must have been in turmoil behind the scenes yet still painted on that smile 🤖 and acted like everything was perfect. Even saying for 2 weeks of the month she was snappy and moody due to hormone. Again.. never mentioning it. She is incredibly fake. Only wants you to see what she wants to portray. I've always said that us as viewers really have no idea what her personality is like.. if she has one..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that Jacksons weight is perfect personally but I do think she over feeds them. THREE high calorie breakfasts! Dinner at school with dessert, snack when home from school, tea and dessert. If they carry on that when they are older they will likely gain weight. I know I would! Haha.
Yeah she does look older than her years except when she filters and photoshops herself. She usually looks older on YouTube than on Insta. I found her recent health scare interesting. She must have been in turmoil behind the scenes yet still painted on that smile 🤖 and acted like everything was perfect. Even saying for 2 weeks of the month she was snappy and moody due to hormone. Again.. never mentioning it. She is incredibly fake. Only wants you to see what she wants to portray. I've always said that us as viewers really have no idea what her personality is like.. if she has one..
I’m not saying there’s anything particularly wrong with it, but he seems to have put on quite a bit, you can see it in his face and a couple of pictures and videos she’s put up just seem to make him look really bulky. I’m sure once he starts school and gets regular exercise he should burn it off quickly.

but yeah you’re right, they do get a lot of food, I think people forget that it isn’t always chicken nuggets and chips that can make children put on weight, it’s the amount of calories they eat, so if they’re eating frequent high calorie meals they are going to gain!

I am always amazed how much they’re given for breakfast!!!

Re the hormones etc and moodiness...it would be really refreshing to see her say ‘I’m so snappy and hormonal right now’ but she would never let that mask slip!! Such a shame because I do think with some more normal behaviour she’s be so much more likeable...as long as she stops being shady with the advertising 🤣

Reactions: 3
She will be there (a grown woman who requires more calories than a child) with her small bowl of porridge for breakfast, salad for dinner and small healthy tea whilst piling them with loads and loads of food. Its unnecessary. She wouldn't eat it.

What does she give them for breakfast?

I see them get cereal, cheese on toast and pancakes with syrup! One of them is plenty.

I'm with you. Anyway I can't stand these mummy vloggers/bloggers/floggers. I hate the way they are so up themselves, portray a perfect, pretty, shiney and smiley life. I think these women are little more than barbie dolls come to life. As a working mum I don't find them at all relatable and that has nothing to do with where they live, their income or which free holiday they have been gifted/reach out for and grabbed with greedy hands. The reason I don't find them relatable is quite honestly I don't have time to dedicate to curling my hair, piling my hair into a perfect but casual mum bun, organising packets of food into pound shop baskets, making home made cleaning products, writing out planners and micro-organising my children's toys. My time is spent working and doing what has to be done so we don't live in squalor, my children and ourselves are clean & tidy, my children have their homework done and we eat reasonably well. If I had all day at home then I might perfect the mum bun etc but I don't and by the way because of all those things I listed I don't buy the whole 'this is a full time job thing'. NO, IT'S NOT. What it is is portraying a barbie doll type life. I wish the lot of them would just get over themselves and their followers would get over them. Just in case anyone feel I'm envious I'm not. I'm perfectly happy with my lot. I have all I need and all I want inspite of Ms Norris and those of her ilk tauting their wears and dangling their lifestyle in front of me as if it is something to aspire to. Aspire to? Are these women kidding? I want more from my life than they suggest is aspirational.
I will be honest. I tried vlogging and got on the cm site. But I've never engaged with so many fake people. You talk to half of them but if you aren't in the bubble then your ignored. If the face dont fit ect.
ETA. I've left CM now, I tried to keep up with the facade as I was so low. I felt bad of the place I was in as I wasnt "a good mother" as I thought.
I've realised who I am and am a much better person for it. Can't believe I fell for it, though at the same time I can as I was being brainwashed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I will be honest. I tried vlogging and got on the cm site. But I've never engaged with so many fake people. You talk to half of them but if you aren't in the bubble then your ignored. If the face dont fit ect.
ETA. I've left CM now, I tried to keep up with the facade as I was so low. I felt bad of the place I was in as I wasnt "a good mother" as I thought.
I've realised who I am and am a much better person for it. Can't believe I fell for it, though at the same time I can as I was being brainwashed.
I think your insight into the fakery around the mummy vlogger/blogger world is to be applauded. I think their are mum's who genuinely want to vlog to support other mum's and make a bit of money (nothing wrong with that in itself). I have a feeling that was you? Sadly, you entered the fake world of the practically perfect all portraying their practically perfect existance. Vomit. They appear to love themselves and some (Ms Norris comes to mind) have truly come to believe they are the mother of all mothers. I hate this attitude since by doing this and presenting false perfection they make other mum's feel they aren't making the grade. How dare anyone do that. There are mum's whom I would give mum awards to a long way on the list in front of Emily and her ilk.

I really think she should get rid of that trucksuit that she is wearing on insta. It doesn't suit her at all. Besides the fact that is it unflattering, she just can't pull it off imo. She is a 36(?)year old stepford wife 👗 trying to look cool and it looks stupid and try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think your insight into the fakery around the mummy vlogger/blogger world is to be applauded. I think their are mum's who genuinely want to vlog to support other mum's and make a bit of money (nothing wrong with that in itself). I have a feeling that was you? Sadly, you entered the fake world of the practically perfect all portraying their practically perfect existance. Vomit. They appear to love themselves and some (Ms Norris comes to mind) have truly come to believe they are the mother of all mothers. I hate this attitude since by doing this and presenting false perfection they make other mum's feel they aren't making the grade. How dare anyone do that. There are mum's whom I would give mum awards to a long way on the list in front of Emily and her ilk.
Fake is definitely right. I started up as a lonely sahm, I have no friends so though I would try and make an online connection with people. They all subscribe to you when they see in your comments it's people asking for support, they never comment on your videos and expect you to leave a running commentary about their videos to prove you watched it, or they just unsubscribe. Then theirs those who climb fast and leave and start leaving snarky comments and replies.
I commented on another CM persons (who had about 100 subs at the time so wasnt on CM at that time as you need 250subs) video because it was about makeup from Aldi, which I thought was great as my family is one income I supported lower cost makeup that didn't cost the earth to help people who dont have alot. Of course the only comments she replied to was the ones telling her she was beautiful and great at doing make up. A few other CM I supported before they applied even snubbed me afterwards. It goes to show that CM isnt this friendly bunch they make out, the bigger ones who are actually the creators act sickly sweet obviously lure the crowd in.

I see she’s on the P&G bandwagon like so many others...

She always used to go on about how she loooves Method products, bet that’ll change now she’s on the P&G payroll 🤣

Another weekly meal prep. I mean what mother in the real world has 2 hours free to stand cooking loads of different meals ffs. Even at the weekend I could not nor would I want to stand cooking for 2 hours. Plus you don't need to meal prep salmon with a bit of flavouring thrown on it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
D
Another weekly meal prep. I mean what mother in the real world has 2 hours free to stand cooking loads of different meals ffs. Even at the weekend I could not nor would I want to stand cooking for 2 hours. Plus you don't need to meal prep salmon with a bit of flavouring thrown on it. :rolleyes:
We do meal prep sometimes, but it's typically when we know we're going to have a busy week coming up. What I find interesting is that none of these women involve their kids in the food creation process whatsoever. We've started introducing both our girls to cooking and it's going really well. And we're not the only parents we know who do this. It does take practice and patience but it's worth it.

I also find Emily's breakfast habits really odd. Why does she feed her kids so many things in the mornings? Why does she bother giving them cereal at all? If something isn't working then switch it up. Try scrambling an egg and serving it on a piece of toast with a side of fruit. All I know is a kid shouldn't need ten different things given to them at breakfast.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.